Is Bojack Horseman redpilled?

Is Bojack Horseman redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyYQJPSZ_bk
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=AwgmujLrCRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My libshit friend likes it so probably not.

reddit hoseman

It's just a tip of the iceberg type of show and hardly goes full redpill

no, i've been enjoying it lately though.
Reminds me of myself
Bojack is literally me.
I even starred in a mid-2000's nickelodeon teen show.
AMA

Wich one

>bocuck ledditman
>redpilled

ned's declassified school survival guide

It's retarded leftist garbage. Don't waste your time.

Cmon cut the bullshit, whats your name

I got netflix, give me a redpilled series to watch

coconut head

I think it kinda had its moments but the last season it kinda went off the deep end with the SJW shit (ie the Abortion Episode)

It's a typical /r/TV show.

It has its moments, but all this animation shit is about pushing the limits of taste and lelrandum shit

If it makes you feel any better, you were my favorite character. Keep your head up, bud.

The show itself is redpilled, it shows how the 'big players' in Hollywood are so full of shit.

Bojack as a character is a horrible person

This basically, I actually enjoyed the first two seasons, then it started getting more preachy and obvious with the liberal nonsense.

i bet you produced Bojack, you kike

Blueblood is the most redpill show that exist today. It even has a few episode that are about how crazy SJW are.

The show itself is redpilled, it shows how the 'big players' in ISRAEL are so full of shit.

Its a mixed bag. Its sort of like the black pill in TV form

Reddit: The Show

Does the name Dan Schneider mean anything to you?

Did he put his fingers up your botty?

>wojackhorseman.jpg
nice meme, mind if i save it. reddit will love this meme

>Watching cartoons
>On the MKUltra machine
Talk about being redpilled.

Does he join the wild horses or not tho, that's my question.

If you want complete low-IQ trash, Trailer Park Boys is pretty good, its basically like its always sunny minus the liberal bullshit.

yes, and no Dan "push the shit deeper inside her" Schneider never fingered my wet little coconut hole

Dan the man Schneider

It's pretty gritty, it's funny, every episode ends on a "Well fuck" or a "God damn"

Bojack is fucked up guy who self sabotages.

I haven't seen red or blue pill in it very much.

she was hot

>will arnett
No

always sunny, narcos, beavis and butthead, eyes wide shut and trailer park boys

It's a mixed bag. There are certainly red pills in it. It shines a light on how fucked up the entertainment industry and what it does to people. But there is also SJW bits that pop up from time to time

>gritty
Just go back to redit.

Uncle Grandpa is the true redpill

that's pretty much obvious since the 90s.

It's alright. I background watched it. Enjoyed some bits, especially the underwater episode. I'd recommend it and make your own assumptions. It starts off pretty bad though

youtube.com/watch?v=uyYQJPSZ_bk

>It shines a light on how fucked up the entertainment industry and what it does to people

Was going to say this is the main redpill of the show, hollywood culture absolutely poisons people's souls.

Best way I can describe it. Its focused on a character who isn't that great of a person. Self centered, fucked up childhood, alcoholic, washed up, etc.

It's funny because it's just shitty situation after shitty situation. He feels bad about stepping on people and tries to make amends and fails.

Every episode ends with a slap in the face from reality with a fuck you.

I hear Stranger Things is good, but that might be more of a comfy series than redpill.

I like bojack, he isn't redpilled though in the way that he preaches, but it isn't bluepill'd either,

he's just a man that was at peak at some point in his life, and is struggling to find meaning of himself after his fall.

TBQH, it's what we will all go through at some point in our lives too.

I feel like I'm already there.

almost there. Jorel's Brother is the true redpill.

You know how I know you smoke weed? Degenerate.

That one was amazing. Watch that shit now. No niggers or liberal bullshit.

Already watched it god dammit

If you want fucked up shit check Moral Orel.
Wouldn't call it either Redpill or Bluepill.
Purplepill sounds gay though so call it Graypill if you want.

Its stupid black pill shitlib garbage.

you guys really think it's a redpill thing? c'mon, it's old news

>I hear Stranger Things is good
Ohello Sup Forums, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

Idk what everyone else thinks of Twin Peaks, but I think it's probably the best show on netflix. Plus the new series is coming out next year.

marco polo

Closing Remarks
- --------------------------------------------------

!!! Attention Wealthy Elites !!!

We have final message for "Wealthy Elites". We know what is wealthy but what is Elites? Elites is making laws protect self and friends, lie and fuck other peoples. Elites is breaking laws, regular peoples go to jail, life ruin, family ruin, but not Elites. Elites is breaking laws, many peoples know Elites guilty, Elites call top friends at law enforcement and government agencies, offer bribes, make promise future handjobs, (but no blowjobs). Elites top friends announce, no law broken, no crime commit. Reporters (not call journalist) make living say write only nice things about Elites, convince dumb cattle, is just politics, everything is awesome, check out our ads and our prostitutes. Then Elites runs for president. Why run for president when already control country like dictatorship? What this have do with fun Cyber Weapons Auction? We want make sure Wealthy Elite recognizes the danger cyber weapons, this message, our auction, poses to their wealth and control. Let us spell out for Elites. Your wealth and control depends on electronic data. You see what "Equation Group" can do. You see what cryptolockers and stuxnet can do. You see free files we give for free. You see attacks on banks and SWIFT in news. Maybe there is Equation Group version of cryptolocker+stuxnet for banks and financial systems? If Equation Group lose control of cyber weapons, who else lose or find cyber weapons? If electronic data go bye bye where leave Wealthy Elites? Maybe with dumb cattle? "Do you feel in charge?" Wealthy Elites, you send bitcoins, you bid in auction, maybe big advantage for you?

bitmessage = BM-NBvAHfp5Y6wBykgbirVLndZtEFCYGht8
i2p-bote = o1uHOkOcMoFEa7O7dbEilzfMvWzo7bDu~td3x9gYz4b4t5OriJ7U6GUWr5GZoWxQ9f2TrIY5RzhpIMVP6hTLXZ

END MESSAGE

The closest thing to a red pill show is family guy, no other show has that many racist jokes.

wtf is wrong with you coconut head?

How is that pasta relevant? Am I being coaxed or what?

STRANGER THINGS
STRANGER THINGS
STRANGER THINGS

I never saw your show but are you rich as shit living a debauched and unfulfilling lifestyle? Do you have ready access to drugs at all times? Do you cling to those halcyon days, hoping to recapture that fading glory?

have i been a bad little coconut? punish this bad little coconut why dontcha...

yes, yes only meth and cocaine fore me though, yes, i need to be famous again or else i will kill myself.

i tried to watch the first episode, i could not finish it, not my tast

Fuck outta here Dan before I expose your hotel room...

> being 'red pilled' means being racist
Hillary Clinton is the most racist politician in America, that doesn't make her "red pilled", you dumb fuck.

tweet something so we know it's you, otherwise LARPer

Hope it works out for you I guess, but Jesus man lay off the meth. You're not going to get work looking like a rotten skeleton. Go through rehab and do some stage work or something. Cocaine is fine occasionally, but meth? Have some class.

>always sunny
>liberal bullshit
Always Sunny is like South Park in that it makes fun of all sides.

what about sopranos?

Jew`s are greedy and ripping off people.
Protagonist is racist
Women are useless vaginas

The more I think about it I can`t remember any bluepilled moment in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

>muh trigger words
sure is tumblr in here.

I'm going to need a timestamp for that young man.

im a mess so my agent runs my twitter.
mcfucking kill me pls
thanks, ill try. hitler did meth ya know, its the true redpill

>Always Sunny
>Bad
Fuck off, it's one of the few good shows left that doesn't push agendas.

Well South Park is terrible these days, so thats not too great of a defense.

watch it, it's great. It feels like it draws a lot of inspiration from Spielberg and Stephen King. Essential Comfycore.

Always sunny is the only popular non-jew produced show on TV right now

I think I'll give it a go tonight. I need a nice comfy series.

Hey man wanna say big fan of your work. Pic related is my doggo.

>Spielberg and Stephen King
kike and liberal cuck

B E R N I E
E
R
N
I
E

Sup Forums says it's SJW trash

Come on Coconut head, what gives.
>inb4 "M-muh agent"

Utopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwgmujLrCRc

Narcos

that was way back in March, get over it. People change
thanks, nice doggo, here is my doggo

>I let my political ideology dictate what media and art forms I enjoy.
>Identity politics4lyfe yo

kek you're a coconut head LARPer. That's really just sad.

>Its Always Sunny
>liberal bullshit
I don't know what show this tard's watching but it ain't Its Always Sunny

God, I hate Family Guy and I hate that Seth McFarland. South Park is way better and more racist.

WORLD PEACE MDE is redpill

Give us a time stamp or quit being an attention whore you fag

>1791
>bill of rights ratified
We've got a real American here

I kinda like it, it's pretty cool...

Family Guy is one of the most cucked shows on TV. Watch South Park.

Coconut head here, I ran into Devin (actor who played Ned) last month

heres the story

>be me
>hanging out at the P.F Changs bar like usual
>see a very intoxicated looking homeless twink eyeing me from across the bar
>has a broken nose and pick marks all over his face
>homeless twink looks familiar
>realize twink is Ned
>strike up conversation with twink
>as him how he is doing since Neds declassified ended
>Ned says "i don't wanna talk about that part of my life"
>Ned says he is poor and asks me to buy him a plate of Mongolian beef
>Ned ferociously eats the plate of mongolian beef, rice and all in a few minutes
>I leave to restroom, to take a piss
>I'm pissing at the urinal
>suddenly someone slaps my ass from behind
>i spray piss all over my shoes
>turn around
>it's fucking Ned
>he drags me into a stall
>starts deep throating like a little champ
>coconut stops sucking
>he looks up at me
>he says "i'll finish ya off for an andrew jackson"
>i hand him a 20
>he then pushes me away
>opens stall door and flees into the night
not even kidding
fucking Ned faggot didn't even finish me off

I always wanted to ask a Hollywood/ semi-celeb type person this: how do you procure your drugs? Do you have some kind of handler? Was there a first instance where someone offered you a bunch of meth and now you just have a butler bring it to you? Was there some point where some kind of babysitter was there to bring you McDonalds and Skittles and it was just understood that eventually you'd demand he find some weed or blow? Walk me through it pls

i buy my drugs on Alvarado street from Paco, lol. I was first introduced to meth by cookie and my life just went downhill since. Cookie is the reason i hate niggers now
fuck niggers

>believing somebody on 4chin with no proofs
He's not who he says he is, bro

That is the most depressing fucking thing I have read in some time. Can it possibly be true? Who does that? Just starts sucking off a former acquaintance then fleeing?

i laughed more than is acceptable at this

Well...? I'M WAITING! I'MMMMMM WAITTTTTINGGGGGGGG!

Perhaps he's not but like I said, I don't know who he is anyway and I'm perfectly content to believe that a washed up child star found their way here. Doesn't stretch the boundaries of credibility to me.