Why are Jews such great actors?

Why are Jews such great actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.wp.com/thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/iq5.jpg?resize=580,381
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont think they are for the most part

i0.wp.com/thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/iq5.jpg?resize=580,381

>DDL
>gyllenhaal
>Joaquin Phoenix
>Paul Newman
>Adrien Brody

To.fool the goyim, obviously

They are very sensitive people

Isn't that the owner of the Daily Stormer?

Isabelle Huppert is not jewish you fucking retard

>Huppert was born in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, the daughter of Annick (née Beau), an English teacher, and Raymond Huppert, a safe manufacturer. The youngest child, she has a brother and three sisters, including filmmaker Caroline Huppert. She was raised in Ville-d'Avray.[1] Her father was Jewish; his family is from Prešov and Alsace-Lorraine.[2]

>Elle est élevée dans le catholicisme, la religion de sa mère, alors que son père est d'origine juive.
From the French Wikipedia

Jewishness is passed on by the mother. Isabelle Huppert is not jewish. She is a CATHOLIC great actress.

And therefore, white

She is a beautiful redheaded mischling.

>Red hair is also found amongst the Ashkenazi Jewish populations.[24] In 1903, 5.6% of Polish Jews had red hair.[25] Other studies have found that 3.69% of Jewish women overall were found to have red hair, but around 10.9% of all Jewish men have red beards.[26] In European culture, prior to the 20th century, red hair was often seen as a stereotypically Jewish trait: during the Spanish Inquisition, all those with red hair were identified as Jewish.[27] In Italy, red hair was associated with Italian Jews, and Judas was traditionally depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[28] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair.[29] The stereotype that red hair is Jewish remains in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.[30]

Had she been been a few decades earlier she would have been concentrated.

The holocaust was an act.

*born

Jew
Tattoos

He's a fake.
Only Jewish with it suits him.

Seriously user, you would have shoah'd THAT ?

No he's wearing he's an israeli army funny jew hat

All those qts and hot mommies who must have died

Because the entirety of Jewish culture is deception.

wow really joggled my boggle

Absolute cunt

Genetically speaking, they have a higher IQ than whites and are therefore better at almost everything

Those who make their fortunes in deception over many generations must be talented liars and actors to survive.

Why does Israel have a lower average IQ than western Europe then?

Arabs

Cause they've been fooling Europeans and Americans for centuries (Europeans for literally thousands of years). Every now and then in history people are fed up with their shit and kick them out, but they always somehow weasel back

dont you think it makes sense that the people whom came up with the most believable religion can also do the most believable acting?

They aren't great actors, it's just much easier to get a job, if you aren't jewish you better be good looking and white, otherwise be ready to get cast in the same roles pretty much all the time or do commercials where there is always a diversity cast it seems.

Genetically speaking jews don't have a higher IQ, maybe your little jew camp taught you that but jews and asians just study more and aim for higher grades, europeans tend to be more focussed earlier on in life on developing social skills, spending time doing things they want to do instead of studying endlessly for a top grades, the difference is culture.

>europeans tend to be more focussed earlier on in life on developing social skills
That explains why Jews and Asians created Sup Forums

Moot is an autistic faggot so I wouldn't envy him too much

Cuz the Jewish people as a whole have been faking things for 3000 years

>Genetically speaking jews don't have a higher IQ
Except they do

>europeans tend to be more focussed earlier on in life on developing social skills, spending time doing things they want to do
Like shitposting?

delete this anti semitic post. Us Jews are God's chosen people of course we are supperior.

>sample size 33
Into the trash it goes.

go to northern europe and the avarage IQ is 120 compared to lower sourthern countries, still all whites get thrown in the same pot

meanwhile some jew does a studies in a university between a random group of jews and discovers that they are tuh smarterust hurr durr

I could google dozens of charts and post a bunch where whites or even fucking asians come on top, doesn't proof anything you.

What, did I offend you?

Seriously though jews are pretty smart but nowhere near the top.

>go to northern europe and the avarage IQ is 120
[citation needed]

That's how they survived for so long.

Yeh I know it seems pretty amazing to your kind but it's the truth.

Nah. Clearly everyone else is the problem

>my feelings are more important than facts you nazi

It's because they are the master race.

So, would you say the same if someone were comparing the IQ scores of whites and blacks?

my IQ is 6 trillion, it seems astounding to brainlets like you but it's the truth

Yes, niggers are subhumans and abos are just an entirely different species

But according to the IQ table, whites are subhumans to Jews.

No whites are superior
Just look at Sweden

MODS

They spend their whole lives pretending to be human.