What did Whedon mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31ZjnrHR8EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

What is this? Whedon for ants?

kek

Does anyone seriously believe Whedon is not only in charge of the colour grading, but would be doing the colour grading while shooting the reshoots? That's not how post-production works

what the hell is this?! whedon will completely fuck this movie up

Whedon will finally make Batman not boring. I have 100% faith in him.

tfw Snyders ultimate kino is being destroyed as we speak

Snyder version special release when?
Original Ayers suicide squad release when?
FUCK U WB!!!! You're worse than Disney

is whedon the left one or right?

right looks better desu

fuckkkkkkkk

he can still have input in the look of the final film.

though you're probably right that these differences are probably some trailer house fucking with them, and not indicative of the finished product.

>Justice League will look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=31ZjnrHR8EA

KEK LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THIS

Finally they got rid of that horible green filter.

>people are going to blame whedon for it being shit
>even though DC is no stranger to shit movies
>and even though they're no stranger to movies that were fucked to oblivion in the editing room

Pre-color correction and post-color correction

>disney shills doesn't know about color correction in post production
Top Wew

whedon is left

Fucking hell. From clearly visible sharp image to period filter blurred piece of shit

That's literally another scene, you sperg.

This I get, color correction in post literally always happens. It changes from trailer to trailer too, you never know what the fuck the final product will be from trailers.

This is obviously a reshoot, it's obvious that's Ben during rehab. Hopefully they'll fix that (and he gets better).

Its like you dont even know how color grading works or that movies are constantly being changed up to release (pro tip, there are no "filters" being used)

>Agent Whedon crashing the DC train
Based.

Wtf, why they CGI'ed Bens face in last shot ? Wtf ? Because he had weird expression ?

This thread is approaching Sup Forums levels of autism. Please calm down Anons. It's just stupid coloring/shading.

Has nothing to do with weadon

>tfw can't get that dumbass song about cumming out of my head

DC STOP MAKING SHITTY MUSICAL CHOICES

How old are you, seriously.

Old enough to cum

;^)

Not sure what you are trying to insinuate but trust me when I say this,Whedon has not creative say on this film. He came to basically lead the clean up. This is all Snyder.

It's not like Snyder wasn't doing a great job doing that all by himself.

Nah brah Whedon is secretly still working for Disnet to sabotage this movie after WW did so well at the box office and Spider-Man flopped, after they got embarrassed at the Inhumans screening they are kicking their shilling and fake news into over drive, why do you think there was that report about Ben Affleck supposedly leaving like a day before the JL press conference?

Are you retareded?

It's not the same frame. That's motion blur you fucking tool.

Thank you.

You can tell that's a stunt double and not gal gadot because you can see thighs and an ass

there was an explosion in front of Batman you fucking moron

snyder is retarded hack anyway