HAPPENING PREDICTION THREAD!

HAPPENING PREDICTION THREAD!

Okay folks, since it has been a few weeks since our last "actual happening" post your predictions below. I for one believe a substantial terror attack is in the works. ISIS is losing land left and right in the middle east right now. They need to attack the west to prove they are still capable and provide some relief from all the negative ISIS news stories coming out.

>kek wills it

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-person-shot-second-night-unrest-milwaukee-n630706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's about time the clog wearers had one
bombing at the train station in utrecht i reckon

Why netherlands? They'll bomb someone that actively helped to destroy the Lybian province, like Italy or France.

Yeah I can see that happening.

Bumping because I wanna see what you faggots think is going to happen

I predict that Brendan Fraser will escape his alimony hell via a legal loophole in the coming year.

The digits don't lie.

City of Philadelphia in the US. Cops shoots nigger. BLM riots over 3 nights. Rich college neighborhoods with white kids attacked by protestors.

Curious that you brought up Italy. Dont they have thousands of refugees now? The spotlight is always on Germany and France, but Italy has been scooping up thousands of Muslims/North Africans for years trying to sail to Europe.

Kek wills it. Happening soon.

if this post end in 5, there will be a major attack in the USA in 6 months

if double, europe

if triplets, my homecountry

Double confirmed...

America will have a mass shooting in 1-2 weeks. already got a police shooting and Milwaukee riot. Just a mass shooting to perfect the circle.

Last time I played that game, I predicted a terrorist attack in France during the 14th of July. I don't think I'm going to play again

its is beacuse the mafia here is protecting us from that shit

a terrorist attack is impossible here

Fuck it, Rome, in the next 30 days

>America
Always a BLM thing like Milwakee the last couple days

>Europe
Always a rapefugee ISIS sympathizer

2016 has been pretty predictable

we already know it's YS.

Are they really? How powerful is the Mafia now in 2016? Or are they still based out of Sicily?

The best is yet to come. The heat wave in the US will fuel a chimp out like never before seen.

Germany, 19th august, explosion with 10+ causalties.

I agree. Italy is next.

i guess that means it will be august 21 then.

Thanks crane!

utrecht has an infestation on an epic scale matey

California.

California needs a wake up call from KeK

they are everywhere in italy and in some place out of the country

from the simple drug seller to the corrupted politician or prime minister

the mafia protect the people and in exchange of this, terrorist are neutralized, if you don't believe me see how many attack italy has had form foreign people in the past

Going back to holland Wednesday I pray to god they don't bomb my train.

Tonight @ 10pm in Milwaukee. The mayor instated a curfew.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-person-shot-second-night-unrest-milwaukee-n630706

Yellowstone.

For real this time.

NYC will be nuked

Going for an easy one and guessing a bombing in france in under a month. Possibly with shootings.

holocaust 2.0 get
kek will it

Yellowstone, ISIS homeland attack on US soil, and Trump assassination will all happen before the end of this year. Praise be to Kek.

doubtful, last was very anti-climatic. It's a work night after all :^)

THE ARYANDIED BEGINS

Kek is with me.

I been encountering many of these events on my trucking route from NYC to Mexico, on my route the following has happend
Roanoke TV shooting
Chattanooga recruiting centers
Lafayette movie theater shooting
2 baton Rouge shootings
Dallas shooting
I know there's more but just can't think of it

So the happens are happening along I-81, I40, I59
I20 or I10

My bet is Birmingham or Houston or even shereveport la

AHAHAHAHHAHAAH

This is absolutely bullshit, why they would give a fuck about an attack in Rome or Milan?
Italy is a logistic passage to Middle East. In their point of view, shit is hitting the fan, they need us no more if they can't reach Syria or Libya.

Racewar starts next week.

Very interesting
I lived in Birmingham for a couple of years, I wouldn't be surprised if something major went down there. It's practically overdue

>yellowstone happens fore real
>the masses of niggers up north are killed off
>remaining liberals attempt to flood the southernmost states looking for refuge
>denied entry

:^)

This. The fact that they instated the curfew is going to piss off all the nogs who rioted on Saturday night, so naturally they will rebel by going outside. The police will attempt to control the situation and fail, then the National Guard will be called in.

Bullshit. Palestinians attacked us with no problems for years, until the State guaranteed free passage in exchange of a truce

>masses of niggers up north

What? Is this bait?

do you really think attacking Rome and the papal state will not be a great win for the islamic terrorist?

2 times in the eighties, but after that? nothing

Hillary gets a bad seizure and is forced to drop out

Can't wait for Kangz vs. Police showdown tonight.

Also Jackson Ms,
Most drivers take 40 across TN but I found it easier going down to Birmingham and go across Ms and La, I was in Chattanooga day it happened
But same time all this BBQ down south I would move from my porch either

Massive earthquake in Northwest Pacific, leading to a Tsunami and destroying whole cities alongside hundreds of thousand people

Tim Kaine to be President 46. And Hell will come with him.

I've been waiting since middle school for this, I was told California will call in the ocean by year 2000,
16 years later I'm still waiting for the formation of Arizona bay

Yes, and so? Why they would give a fuck? Rome is controlled by local mafias, why sicilians would protect them or that shitty pope?
Nothing thanks to that pact, not thanks to mafia
We even had the logistic base of Al-Qaeda in Europe, the Viale Yenner Mosque in Milan

screen cap this, i tell you kek came to me in my dreams and told me

Hillary Clinton Wins 2 U.S presidential election and brings a era of world peace and progressivness never before seen in the history of earth

New financial happening and crash by the end of the year.

And after that, she sacrifices the entire US population during an eclipse to become a God Hand

Kek has told me in a dream that the niggerhoods of Washington DC will riot. Obama will resign as President to become their Kang. The race war will begin in three days. Those three days will be a calm before the storm. Trump will surge in polls, Hillary will get sicker and no happenings shall occurre in those three days. Then all hell will break loose.

I live here. Why, kek? Why?

(((You)))

>Yes, and so? Why they would give a fuck? Rome is controlled by local mafias, why sicilians would protect them or that shitty pope? Nothing thanks to that pact, not thanks to mafia

are you retard? mafia is everywhere, not only in sicily, they have business in all the country, from the little islands to the major citys, rome and the papal state included.

>We even had the logistic base of Al-Qaeda in Europe, the Viale Yenner Mosque in Milan

if you are right, why that shit who happened in London, Madrid, France, Bruxelles, even in the fucking Bulgary dosen't happen here? do you really think out secret service is the best in the world?

3% militia shoots a group of BLM

Dude, Milwaukee is burning right now in a massive chimpout, rioters are chanting "black power," and niggers are tearing white guys out of cars and beating the shit out of them. Seems pretty happening to me.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

reroll
I forgot my holy icon

By the power of the mighty numbers of kek I ask for mass shooting in Berlin

We need a new Guts then

KEK WILLS IT
PRAISE KEK

>777
KEK WILLS IT

High energy post right there.
PRAISE Kek

KEK

Nice

>motherofgod.jpg

Jesus Christ, how hard is it to just get off your ass and walk around the block once a day? How does someone let themselves deteriorate to the point where where are big globs of subcutaneous fat hanging off their face.

STOP
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

thanks, crane

whens the next date Sup Forums

im fuckin pissed about august 14th not happening

Do you really think that mafia is a monolithic organization? Are you 10?
For the mosque, the London and Madrid attacks had logistic ties with that shithole. The Venezia airport and the Bari harbor are two of the preferred routes by jihadists to enter europe in this months. Spain saw only the Madrid attack in spite of being an ISIS claimed land, Austria has never been attacked, UK has been untouched from years, Germany saw only some low level attacks having 10x more muslims than us, and they thwarted several low level attacks here too. We are absolutely normal, there's no Italian exception.

Bomb in Stockholm, 30+ casualities

Next happening volcano eruption. Booked in by God. You can screen cap this.

attack on charlie hebdo part 2

bomb in shit holm

nobody gives a shit about those places

america is the center stage of the planet and always has been

theres like 8 dudes on that ice berg

all of your happenings look like this
>be american
>get shot

in Europe at least you have fun because shootings are not so common

also
>america is the center stage of the planet and always has been
kek'd

This is my official prediction post. Hopefully Kek wills my predictions:

>Hillary elected
>impeachment process begins for email scandal
>dies of stroke
>Kaine lets in refugees and the right wing starts to rebel

Jerusalem gets nuked by Iran

Apparently they are receiving a ton of new threats after a recent illustration.

Are you a native of Utrecht?How the fuck did they get planning for this?

do you really think mafia is NOT the biggest company/organization here in this country? you need to stop eating everything berlusconi shit on you, hoping you are not a renziano, in that case you are even behind recover
Half europe suffered from the terrorist, they attacked shitty place and you really think they don't crave to attack something bigger and more symbolic like rome?

>and they thwarted several low level attacks here too

you know, a single crazy nigger swinging a pickaxe is not really a "terrorist attack" as you claim, why don't you check better next time?

italy is safe as fuck beacuse we already have our evil guys doing shit here, they don't want foreign niggers to come and blow up things

They probably have some extra security after last time though. Won't happen. Maybe they get murdered individually in their homes though

pic related for context, it's for the recent burqini thing
10yo confirmed

8/22/2016
Brazil.
Sup Forums will be happy

Happening on wednesday during a trump rally somebody will take a shot at him, trump will take a shot in the arm then the shooter will be killed by secret service, wikileaks will reveal ties of the shooter to the Clinton foundation.

ISIS ATTACK AT OLYMPICS MARATHON?

Minchia stattene zitto, sei stupido come una capra

Where all my natural disasters at? Plagues? We're overdue.

>im gonna call him a 10 years old, i will sure win the argument

get out of this place

Holy shit