White people came from caves

Where did this meme come from that white people hid in caves while black people made monuments like the pyramids? Is there any truth to it at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA
youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its true that's why there is a human face in mars.
It was a ancient monument built by us kangs during our colonization of mars but fucking whitey took our magical powers and destroyed our intergalactic empire

Some Black supremacist nonsense, just like everything these idiots say.

nah its utter horseshit

all dem crackas used to be servants under all us niggas and there was a bigass war 200,000 years ago and them honkey muthafuckas blew up our pyramids with nukes and we had a city on mars but they blew that shit up too, thats why mars be so fucked up now shut yo black ass up an go to sleep or imma get my belt, boy

Millie a cute

Misinformation - ape monkey from the jungle.

White people came from space and enslaved the natives of earth to build ancient monuments and worship them.

Because Europeans and Asians have a tiny bit of Neanderthal DNA they think all white people used to be cavemen from the caucasus (their ape minds connect caucasian with the caucaus).

Completely stupid since Neanderthals probably were at least as smart as humans if not smarter. They had religion, build structures from bone and they sailed to corsica and sardinia since their bones have been found there.

Black supremacists always use neanderthal as an insult while it's actually a compliment seeing that the only people with neanderthal DNA in them rule the world in every aspect.

the Nation of Islam made that up in the 1930's and it spread outside the NOI to "mainstream" black people.

who is that?

Mouth breather.

Who is this semen demon? Post nudes please.

Neanderthals were apex predators. To think Sapiens was somehow better or smarter is just ridiculous.

France, 5000BC

Whites invented stacking rocks on top of each other deal with it

humans hid in caves during winter and the ice age. only the white ones survived and only the ones who had the intelligence to build food stocks and prepare for winter. during the long dark winters they developed religion and tools, the nearsighted had value as craftsmen and sages, then they left the caves and went south and built the pyramids.

africans ran around naked in the baby cradle they had evolved to survive in naturally without any significant development just like the animals dont need to develop tools to survive in their natural habitat neither did the africans

Millie Bobby Brown

This.

They also caught shit tons of birds and used their feathers for cloth and decoration, mostly the darker colored.

I think Neaderthal DNA is definately one of the reasons the North of the world developed so much more

Found the caveman

from stranger things, knew she looked familiar

Dis homie is right. We wuz kingz and queenz befo whitey came around

Yes black people created all the sciences

pretty sure white people came from dogs

they smell like wet dogs all the time

600 000 years in Eurasia through multiple Ice Ages and never once overshot their carrying capacity or gave any indicator of such.

Saps shows up in the northern hemisphere and suddenly multiple large mammals instinct after 100's of 1000's of years on earth.

Saps = Orcs.

But we did live in caves. At least for a period in between leaving Africa and before developing agriculture. Caves provide excellent shelter that would have been in short supply at the end of the ice age. That's why we build houses, they're like caves.

>in a shitty Netflix show
Too bad.
Kind of a qt, but her face is weird, I don't know.

what a shit show

It comes from the dumb fucking story of Yakub which a Nation of Islam myth invented in the early 20th century.

The story goes that some magical space negro called Yakub created a race of devil people who were causing havoc is the super advanced black kingdoms in the area now known as Mecca. So the evil race of pale devils were driven off into the land known as Europe and were forced to lives in the caves like animals.

A few hundred years later the super advanced and tolerant black civilisation decided to free whitey from the caves then SOMEHOW despite the fact that the white people were meant ot be inferior in every way they conquered the black empire of WEWUZ using nothing but sticks and stones and went on a mission to persecute black people for the next 5000 years.

I'm literally not making a single bit of this up or exagerrating in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

It's why black supremacists call white people "Cave beasts" and shit. This is literally what they actually believe.

Niggers still live in caves.

Nation of Islam came up with:
>White people lived in caves in the Caucuses while Black Priest-Scientists ruled the world, walked on all-fours
>Whites reproduced only through incest, creating blonde hair and eyes (they don't understand how mutations work, they think blacks are "unmutated")
>Bestiality was the religion of cave-whites
>Yakub came to earth, invented magnetism

Some futher branches of Afrocentrism, like one in Georgia (that was disbanded because the leader was actually using it as a front front for pedophilia) believed instead that whites were created by Black Egyptian Priest-Scientists in laboratories under the Pyramids. Yes, really. Then they escaped

No apparently it's somewhat true. Neanderthals were much better than sapiens in a physical sense but sapiens could build better fires and survive warmth better. Though the primary issue is that genetically we are somewhat incompatible. Look at horses and donkeys, they create mules, a greater breed but infertile.

Historical geneticists suggest or found (I don't remember) that we genetically bred out the neanderthal because mixed neanderthal/sapien would be infertile if they were men but half the women weren't. So sapiens were the successive species.

This could be due to many factors, maybe our women were just way more fuckable than theirs.

I bet you hate the x-files too.

>under the pyramids
kek

The thing that I find endearing about this afrocentrist myths is that in them white people are still somehow incredibly powerful.

Like it's not very demeaning to say to somebody "Hey you! You know what you are? You're a genetically modified super human monster that was specifically designed to subjugate me and my people! Yeah, that's right."

I mean they're trying really hard but it comes across like semi-compliment. Whereas a white racist will just call a black person an inferior animal or a shit colored nigger.

Calling white people supernatural devil monsters just doesn't really hurt that much tbqh.

i liked that but that was for lack of better shows back then

>hey conquered the black empire of WEWUZ using nothing but sticks and stones

WRONG.

They, I mean, we deployed the gift of "tricknology" that Yakub bestowed upon us!

Apparently throughout trillions of years of divine black culture negores never invented lying or scheming.

>Whites invented stacking rocks on top of each other deal with it

Umm ayo nigga das not tru dat was black people

France has quite a few megaliths as well considering the size of their country. Their best examples of cave paintings date to about 17,500 years ago which sets them nicely within the last ice age which is something like 100,000-12,000 years ago. So we did live in caves for a lot of that ice age because caves suck a little less than freezing your balls off.

However the oldest pyramid is dated at less than 5000 years old which gives the northern people plenty of time to move out of their caves, go back to building individual homes and start making masterpieces on a grand scale. And they did. Newgrange, stonehenge and a countless dolmens and standing stones predate the great pyramids.

Why the egyptians just decided to sit on their asses and not get rolling until AFTER we came out of our caves has never been explained to me. It took us hiding in caves for thousands and thousands of years for them to catch up- assuming that we didn't have anything at all to show before the ice age hit hard which is very unlikely.

There is also the theory that the ice age and hiding in caves thing gave us huge amounts of intellectual and cultural overlap. You'd see several separate tribes sheltering together, seeking stability and a future above all else and in those forced alliances knowledge would have been transferred on a mass scale. (Where prudence might have previously held that it's not wise to teach all your tricks to the guy across the way the ice created a need for everyone to be at the top of their game so nothing would be held back.) It took every trick all of them could come up with together to keep their people flourishing under the ice.

It's easy to see that we came out of the caves with something like a cohesive culture and then went our own ways, back to the lands we fled, or on to new ones, carrying our talents with us.

Standing stones were like the skinny jeans of the post glacial age, those bitches got popular everywhere at once.

Niggers should read the bible

>white people supernatural devil monsters
Why couldn't Yakub have given us horns or claws or something?
I really wanted a cute horned devil waifu ;_;

Honestly I've seen some black supremacists saying that black people are literally gods, seriously how crazy can you be to think "NIGGA I A GOWD!"

NOI goons will simply dismiss it as a 'cracka brainwashin' '. The whole point behind Nation of Islam is a belief that default religion for black people everywhere should be Islam - even if it is reduced to a mere label on a crackpot UFO cult based on racial supremacy such as NOI.

>hide in caves
>emerge and take over the world

I don't get it, if blacks were so powerful, advanced, and great how were we able to do this?

and blacks from amoeba. no new information here.

I see NoI myths or at least parts of them like "Cave People" all the time from blacks online. That's the thing about afrocentrism vs other races' theories. Occult, supernatural Nazi theories and the like were generally suppressed and disbanded (World-Ice Theory, Nordics come from the north pole, Atlantis etc.). Generally you never see even nationalistic whites say things like "We come from Atlantis! We have Aryan ESP powers".

But Afrocentrism has leaked into the black mainstream often without them knowing where the myths came from. They just hear comforting snippets like "Egypt was Black, whites are products of incest" and regurgitate them online.

I worked at an urban school (what a hellhole) and one of the maths teachers was apparently an afrocentrist. Her room had a bunch of nigger-wicca shit in it, she wore an Ankh necklace, had this poster of a black woman in front of a glowing pyramid by her desk. Thank god she didn't teach history or civics

100% a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA

White people became smarter because life in the northern hemisphere was harsher. You had to stockpile food for winter, go from one place to another to hunt. Blacks had access to foor easily all year, didn't need to build shelter etc..

Whites stole their melonin.

Oh and this makes me think.
Are white women basically succubi for blacks?

It's like arguing with a brick wall

This.

That's Eleven (elle) from stranger things on Netflix. She's Spanish ergo not white. Moorish rapebabies can't be used as examples of "whiteness".

Nation of Islam mythos says that white people were created by a black alien scientist called Yakub. Whites were little more than animals but Yakub taught them tricknology, so they stole black's civilization.

It's not rare to deify the great leaders. Dido, Alexander, Guan Yu all got deified by their people, not counting the leaders who held the role of living incarnation of X god.

The thing that gets me is that they refuse to understand the most basic principle of hierarchy- the few elevated above the many.

They're all kangz and queenz in their minds which is simply retarded. Even in sprawling royal families there is only one king and one queen- and they were not sold as slaves on the regular.

Same thing with the living god ideal that they like to tout. You might have a crowded ass pantheon but there is only one Zeus. One head at the top which wears the crown.

Personally, I've never understood the need to claim ancestral greatness - it casts their current lack of skill and intellect in an even worse light. It is worse to come from greatness and squander your talents than it is to come from nothing and learn to shine.

My people were peasant class all the way - we've got strong backs, skillful hands and we keep the world moving. Nothing shameful about that at all. I feel sorry for people who need to tell fibs because they see no value in doing a hard job well.

>Apex predator
>True
>Pick both
youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs

>She's Spanish ergo not white. Moorish rapebabies can't be used as examples of "whiteness"
>Flag

Please leave such judgements to people from actually white countries, not ones with zero credibility, thanks.

>DAS RITE.JPG

The world is going to shit. All because of shitskin mongrels..

What happened to the upper part of her left leg? That is deviantART-tier anatomy.

What's wrong with being in cave? literally not an argument, nigger live on a burning sun in degree 1000000 Celsius enviroment, why would they go into hot caves?

>but Yakub taught them tricknology, so they stole black's civilization.

I still wonder how the hell does 'tricknology' even work, given how it apparently was sufficient to devastate and subdue a divinely advanced civilization.

Its true bro shes not white shes from spain a euro beaner

Kek

Looks like a little Margaret Colin.

Never lived in a cave. Africans were the pilot species, then came everyone else after crossbreeding with Neanderthals. Aliums.

They just say that because living in a cave is seen as backwards in western history.

I just don't get how it's supposed to be an insult, that we had a prehistoric era at one point.

jus aks yoself family

Mate, mind your flag when you post. There are certain things nobody on Sup Forums takes seriously anymore, one of them is people from brown countries accusing others of lack of whiteness. Especially since Americans are notorious here for being very pushy, obsessive and self-unaware about it. Or get a proxy to a credible country Sup Forums likes such as Switzerland if you want anyone to believe you

It's better a compatriot like me inform you of this rather than have to have foreigners inform you of this. Clean up your posting now

Every race other than Africans has some small amount of neanderthal DNA. Neanderthal were a divergent species that lived in modern day Europe, had pale skin, and was generally much smarter and better tool makers than the proto-humans of the time, their main flaw was that they reproduced very slowly and weren't nearly as violent at the proto-humans, so when they headed north into Neanderthal territory, they just raped their way through everything. It's straight up what's happening now. The whole "black people built X marvellous thing" is complete and utter bullshit, and can be debunked with google and 2 minutes of searching.

No. White people were in caves, black people were in jungles, that's their only difference. On the other hand the Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Jews, Chinese and others were making stuff.

I guess I just don't understand why they see cave dwellers as less advanced people. Compounded by the obvious fact that many, many african tribes chose to live in caves despite never having an ice age to hide from.

North American indians lived in caves all around the grand canyon and saw no reason to change that even after they met white men, the ancients of India built jaw dropping caves - palaces carved into mountains.

Hell, even after the ice age passed germanic tribes and russian people dug into the ground to build their homes with only the roofs at ground level - it made for stronger construction, better temperature control, it was just smart for them to do so. Skara Brae is built the same way, homes dug into the ground lined with stone for walls.

They mean it as an insult but I just don't see it. Especially when caves were so readily utilized by their own ancestors who faced no ice age.

>cheddar man

SEE WE B COLLECTIN DAT PAPER EVEN DEN

CREAM
R
E
A
M

>White people find out they have Neanderthal DNA.

>Suddenly Neanderthals are smarter than humans.

Not monuments, but mud huts maybe
Africa is a very lush and forgiving continent, they were never forced to live in caves

Asians have more Neanderthal DNA. The Neanderthals being smarter than humans is Sup Forumsscience. The white and light eyes genes didn't even come from Neanderthals, neither did the intelligence.

Personally I have a deep reverence for caves. I fucking love them. I love the idea that my ancestors were at one point cave dwellers. It doesn't make me ashamed in the slightest bit and I don't understand why it should.

>that transition from natural stone to carved stone
Fuck, that is sweet.

I will never understand this concept
>White people are dumb cave men
>Proud black men are a borderline space fairing civilisation
>Somehow get conquered by white cave men and are completely enslaved

I guess if your entire ancestry where shit flinging retards and every other race's bitch you would have to make up stories too.

They weren't smarter than humans, but they did objectively have a higher cranial capacity. It's arguable that they had more intellectual capacity for rote skill learning than humans. They were not creative or adaptive at all though, and they had terrible interpersonal skills. They literally did not have the capability to form complex societies and social hierarchies.

>Neetmen were in their caves refusing to go outside when the meteor killed the dinosaurs

we need to go back

Pic Related.