Swiss Thread

Hey anons, can we get a swiss thread going?
Post your region, age and if you are native or immigrant, your religion and oppinion towards our country.
If you're from another country, i would still like to know what you think about switzerland

>Aargau
>22
>Immigrant
>Christian
>Love this country and its people, everyone minds their own business and the political system seems great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tHjDwmKpfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>city
>26
>native
>love Switzerland my aunt lines in Wadenswil, great people great places and a very comfy safe feeling when I visit her and also Geneva/Zurich

bumping for having no friends here

They speak german in luxembourg right?

Yes german a lot and luxembourgish in my region too and lots of french also.

We are a compilation of our good neighbours as it is

I think it sucks.

have a argument or just blind hatred caused by being jelly ?

>Lucerne
>23
>Native
>Christian
>Love the country, but wish it was more right.

I generally don't support immigration so I think it's only fitting that everyone stays in their country.

I visited Switzerland for a couple of months (the French Part) and it's a nice place. I met a German Swiss and he was literally autistic and the French Swiss and Italians agreed with me. But, all in all, except some degeneracy like the Zurich transexuals I heard about, good people.

I didn't either, but shit was so bad back home that i just gave up, everyone fucked me over and was selfish and had this disgusting mentality. As i was born here, i think its ok for me to come back. However i'm against race mixing and also have a same-race gf.

About zurich, saturday i went there to see the street parade, i have to say it was the worst thing i've ever seen here so far. Beautiful city tho

>Immigrant
You're not even real swiss. I'll save my hatred for those. I bid you farwell, good sir.

>german
One word for you sir, Merkel

lul you haven't seen "Tanz dich frei" in Berne. I think it was done 2 times now. liberal teenager hordes who demolish stuff and get high/drunk while blasting music and marching through the city.

> ZRH
> 25
> Immigrant
> Scandinavian
> Love the mentality. Just scared of feminism/welfare taken over here too.

Kek. I heard that Zurich is degenerate from an Austrian conservative (Christian) guy I met. My country is quite shit too, and I have to say that the Swiss are ok people (only a little xenophobic). I lost my wallet in the train and some lady returned it to me, wouldn't have happened here. Where are you from?

UNIGE best university.

I'm from Portugal, so you can kind of guess how shit went down over there...

How long have you been here, can you speak german?

>St. Gallen
>27
>Native
>Like to play with fire

Lel, I thought you were Paki when you mentioned Race-mixing. Btw, I first ate Portugese food in Switzerland! Chorizo (sausage) or something. Pretty good. It's a little tough to make friends there however.

post swiss ass

youtu.be/7tHjDwmKpfs

God.... this

Yeah, im kind of used to being alone, but a friend would be nice you know... My gf is still in portugal, im getting an A2 german intensive course. It started today and all my classmates are girls, it almost seems like some cruel joke, even the teacher is a women.