Germany Now Has More Than 1,000 Documented Child Marriages

>Child marriages have not been an issue in Germany until recent years. The practice is illegal in Germany, but since the country doesn’t recognize “religious marriages,” authorities can’t do anything to stop it in most cases.

>German television channel N24 claims the number of child marriages in the country now exceeds 1,000, and that the actual number is believed to significantly higher.

>An anonymous teacher told newspaper Welt am Sonntag that young girls often suddenly stop showing up to school after getting married.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GERMANY YES!

dailycaller.com/2016/08/14/germany-now-has-more-than-1000-documented-child-marriages/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/why-13-year-olds-can-no-longer-marry-in-virginia/2016/07/03/03849e46-3ef9-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html
nytimes.com/2015/10/14/opinion/americas-child-marriage-problem.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur gay OP

well the deal was we take them in and they fix birth rates... (also cheap workforce)

What a great deal.

Work 10/7 and can't have kids? Just invite muslims so they can have kids and then work 14/7 to support them.

Muslims can't work they will only transform your country into a muslim shithole, retard.

SO TOLERANT!

omg, really?

Surprised Sup Forums isn't all over islam desu, free loli wives bombs and welfare.

And you can grow out your neckbeards without being called a faggot lel

It's their culture. And we're living in a multicultural society. I fail to see your point here.

That bitch has got some hands.

Found the cuck! What's it like raising your wife's son?

Indeed

hmm ...

>young girls often suddenly stop showing up to school after getting marrie
Girls shouldn't be in school at all. They should be married good and young.
There's nothing wrong with this except that it's 'slimes and there shouldn't be any 'slimes in Germany.

>implying
My wife and i adopted a 17 year old syrian boy.

DURKA BURKA FICKI

seriously though, go to any mayor city and the invaders are being cursed on by locals as terrorists, islamists, and sandniggers. the feeling gets better by the minute, we are now reaching the cucked majority and it get's better every day.
mudslimes started to attack and kill police, translators, government shills, etc. total media blackout, haha. soon the war for the new reich can begin.

>mfw living in the final days of the kike construct known as "brd". #feelstoogoodman

This is what a real woman looks like, you misogynist pigs.

Holy fuck, she's uglier in real life.

there's two kinds of krauts out there

lel americans know alice schwarzer? She's pretty much against islam though

He's saying that you're going to have to work 14 hour days rather than 10 hour days to give them welfare, stupid frog. learn fucking english, no one likes your faggot language.

many jew cancer here. must get showered first ;)

Nah, I just have played UAB and someone referenced it so I felt I should continue it.
I only know she's some cunt.

>The practice is illegal in Germany, but since the country doesn’t recognize “religious marriages,” authorities can’t do anything to stop it in most cases
LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Because Sup Forums won't have the patience to do all the bullshit that Islam commands you to do.

Like praying 10x a day to some goat fucker.

>15yo
>child

..... Ok.

>a country based on law can't exercise the law against a certain group
that's what I'm mad about. I don't mind the age since fucking a 15 is legal here. :^)

also the article says
>usually between 13 and 15 years

Because for every good thing Islam offers, like arranged child brides, there's a dozen shit things like having to speak arabic and women having to wear sheets on their heads and dietary restrictions.
If I want a religion for divine backing for my opinions I'll start my own. Women will have to wear braids, and booze and arranged marriage will be mandatory. And I'll bring back animal sacrifices because they're fun. It'll be great.

>the practice is illegal in Germany
It isn't if the parentsagree

What? It's illegal anyway under a certain laws.

Just another day..

And now you had to raise retirement age to provide for the kebabs.

Smart.

it'll be great.

I've never witnessed that, I wouldn't hesitate if someone start Shit with me though, if they'd attack me I'd Smash their fuckin head in

85 kg and going up, I will be ready

>The practice is illegal in Germany, but since the country doesn’t recognize “religious marriages,” authorities can’t do anything to stop it in most cases.

LOL

GERMANY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

SERIOUSLY, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY LITERAL FUCKING IDIOTS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

GERMANY

GER-MON-AYYYYYY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BUDDYYYYY

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY, BRUH

>WE ALLOW IT CAUSE IT'S RELIGIOUS

WHAT THE

F U C K
U
C
K

My German buddy got fucking spat on for not wearing a burka. Fuck Muslims

Why would adopt a 17yr old? He is an adult.

why's are nige cut out?

>Liberal pedo paradise 2025.
>prostitution legal already

Ohhh yeaaa, u jelly Amerifats?

Fuck yeah, it will. And it'll be a true religion, more just an excuse to get drunk on the weekends and mess around with my daughters, not really serious.
And I'll bring back brideprice because that's good shit. Why would you let someone who can't even pay for her take your daughter?

10/10 would join

it's your reality.

rip Germany
you guys used to be good

How about just arresting the adult male for rape of a minor? There, see how the legal problem of not recognizing religious marriage just dissappears. The Krauts are actually allowing child rape to happen with no consequence.

>but since the country doesn’t recognize “religious marriages,” authorities can’t do anything to stop it in most cases

Does the author even realize just how little sense this makes?

>They can't stop child rape because Germany doesn't recognize religious marriage.

all of my what

This

the police should be able to stop this. Why aren't they?

We also got about 10 000 slaves here.

guess it expands the amount of countries it can apply to?

that was really intolerant and racist of you!

learn to understand other cultures you bigoted nazi!

joocy brah

Virginia had no legal age for marriage at all before a month or so.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/why-13-year-olds-can-no-longer-marry-in-virginia/2016/07/03/03849e46-3ef9-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html
nytimes.com/2015/10/14/opinion/americas-child-marriage-problem.html?_r=0

Laugh more please.

What a bargain !!!

I want to get off this ride

When did life become an actual literal cartoon?
This is completely fucking astounding to me, I cannot fucking comprehend existence as it is now. I feel like I'm living in a goddamned comedy sketch. If the world had to become fiction why not something cool like ayy lmaos or space exploration?

its a cultural thing!

Wow, you guys have become such serious cucks. Meanwhile based Punisher issues a stern warning to Muslims and would be wannabee Jihadists.
>"I do not know how to meet This kind [but] if you do that, you bring out the worst in me, we're quits. If you can do it, I can do it 10 times better than you definitely," he added. Duterte then issued a stern warning against the ISIS not to challenge him, reiterating that he is willing to "put his honor, life and the presidency itself at stake."

>"I would never, never allow my country to be destroyed by terrorism," the President said.

Fucking based.

Reported to merkel for hate speech.

>child brides
>good

Spotted the Muhamedi