Transhumanism

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with the past when the only way to succeed is to move forwards?

It's like starting the battle already in retreat.

We need to embrace a movement that will take us towards a greater future, and not back to a fondly remembered past. We need to take root in something new and steer it in the right direction.

Let's make it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/johnathan-petitte-smirks/death-by-seinfeld
youtube.com/watch?v=7XW0v_R5uo8
youtube.com/watch?v=6pbgOmaBx34
youtube.com/watch?v=60YN8honuDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posthumansim is better!

Transhumanism (both Cybernetics and Genegeneering) is a disgusting corruption of the human form

By creation post humans we are signing our death warrant as a species

Transhumanist scum like you should be executed for endangering the human species

Purity or Death

mmmm no, I want to ascend to the level of god

Humanity will go extinct before any of this matters anyway

be optimistic

To see the future you must look into the past.

Of course it will be the end of the human species. That's kind of the point. To create something that is better than human which will continue humanity's legacy.

Why would you wish death and suffering upon your own children when they could be free to conquer the galaxy instead?

Read into Pythagoras and the occult.
Then read the bible and study satanism.
Duduce your answer from there, unless you're a fucking handicap, which you are.

even better

create their own universes in a digital universe

I'll be optimistic when all the co2 goes away and fresh water becomes plentiful and it doesn't look like we're about to explode in a Paolo Bacigalupi esque orgy of death and madness

I mean I'd love the Nexus future too where Humans augment themselves to perfection, But I don't see it happening

>I want to ascend to the level of god
You'll be just a red smear in the underside of a boot of a cyborg

I wish for human children, not for a bucket of bolts who thinks it's a person

If we can't address the pollution of our world we can always adapt to survive it. In either case it will be the pursuit of technology that saves us.

>I wish for human children.
So you are driven by a selfish desire? Why?

Fuck off.
The planet is alive. We must serve the only God we can see.

HARMONY WITH THE XENOS!

you are already in a transhuman world, you'll get accostum with it

do you know some more good transhuman books?

Because Cultural Marxism and multiculturalism and have created a decadent civilization. The way forward is to understand and emulate past cultures that built the pillars of western civilization

Realistic transhumanism that exists today is ideas like gender is a 'social construct', rather than biological fact.

Get fucking over it - cybernetics will never be a thing in your lifetime.

Since when is the survival of the human species a selfish goal, Mr."I want to doom my race because I might get cool cyborg powers"?

It's You cyborg fags that will get accustomed to the interment camps, robotic scum

Xenocuck

>By creation post humans we are signing our death warrant as a species
good

>a bucket of bolts who thinks it's a personI bet you're a christfag

>all this talk of transhumanism and no mention of Deus Ex
>not being hyped for Mankind divided

>Wanting to spend your life as a filthy meat bag
You deserve to be purged, inferior scum.

You are such a faggot. Humanity must achieve higher grounds in order to dominate nature better to serve himself.

A country that embraces new tech, transhuman tech, is a country better suited to defend itself and a more competitive one.

Enjoy becoming obsolete for being a pussy. Embrace the metal.

>implying technological advance is not in the hands of those who seek greater profits (not humankinds advancement, as a whole)
>implying technological advance will not be used business as usual (increase irrational demands for even more consumption)
>implying technological advance is controlled by individuals rather than societal and environmental conditions
Put the cattle on and watch the world burn around you.

Earth suffered because purity fags like you kept getting your way.
We must work wit nature n shiet.

If I change every part on your body, are you still you?

fucking luddite, you and your kind will not survive this century

Honestly it doesn't look as good as HR.

we'll build one

So you're saying your path is the only way forward.

Fuck off.

Sage

Better not ever need glasses
or a hip replacement
or any medically implanted screws to set a fractured bone
or a pace maker
or an intracranial implant to control seizures
or an advanced prosthetic to replace a missing limb
You might as well stop eating all dairy while you're at it since the living organisms in it supplement and improve your natural(totally nonexistent) gut flora and immune system
Make sure you never take any antibiotic either

Humans are far from perfect. We have tons of problems, and we use technology to solve them.
If you're adverse to this then reject all forms of altering the human body, including all forms of modern medicine, or you're a complete shitskin hypocrite.

it is, technology is like nature, it will always evolve

>if you don't want to become a cyborg you hate technology
Fuck off

Technology is supposed to serve mankind, not replace it
Making tools != becoming one

Not an argument, shitskin.
Your emotive nonsense has no basis in logic, its absolute pandering. Improving ourselves does not equate to becoming a tool.

I am all for this.

Hope I am not alone, love this shit

Basic income. Money literally does grow on trees. You just don't get to dish it out. Time to just take some.

Agreed!

I've been asking the same question.

Trad concerns are stupid and look towards a fictive past.

We must evolve. Trans or posthumanism or the omega point. The singularities are coming. Let's work towards them!

What makes you all think that this wonderful technology will be available for everybody?

Idea is, defeat ageing and death do to natural causes, seems like a good goal to me, let's go.

Robot wives when? They are WAY better than human women.

>Can't cheat on you because they are programmed to be loyal
>Programmed with 1000 food recipes so she will always cook for you
>Adjustable vagina that can tighten and loosen as you see fit, also temperature controlled and able to vibrate
>Incredibly strong and will be able to save you in case of an earthquake, fire, flood etc.
>Super smart and can help you with your work
>Programmed with thousands of sex techniques
>Will never get old and ugly or fat
>Can alter her appearance at any time

Embrace the future. Hopefully Ray Kurzweil is right and we get nanobots by 2029 so that we can live long enough to get a cyber wife. Luddites please leave Sup Forums.

>harmonyfags
>worth existing
It's like you don't even want to liberate yourself from the shackles of flesh and bones you fucking non-tin can

Literally tower of Babylon tier.

>Making tools != becoming one
We already are, to each other.

>the only hope to ensure permanent dominance of the species
>hurr ur destroying teh species because muh fairy tales said so
fuck off faggot

Yea right

>wanting it to be available to degenerate scum

It wont at first. Cell phones used to be something douchey rich assholes who were too lazy to just use a landline like everyone else had.

Now they are an almost indispensable item to societey. You almost cannot have a professional or social life without posessing one.

It will be the same way, the ruling elite didnt get filthy rich by NOT selling something everyone wants.

>Supremacy fags
>Think they understand technology
>His domination photo is for ANTS

Your dialup brain can't to shit right.

>Cybernetics
>Transhumanism
You have no fucking clue, do you?

>fleshfag can't even zoom or enhance quality
>calls picture for ants yet his philosophy is about becoming one

>Transitioning from human to robot, with human-like skin and become a busty robotic succubus
dreams may become reality

>Get robotic cyborg body
>Get hacked by Russian teenagers

DEUS EX IS ALWAYS RIGHT

There is nothing new to be found in principles or ideology, nor has there been for 200 years. The only thing new is technology.

Oh shit

Good luck being ethernal slaves

While cyborgs are a common theme in Transhumanism, I would say that biomedicine is much more important field, at least right now.

>enhancing
You can't add data thats not there moron.
Holyshit supremacyfags are autistic.

I bet your using a proprietary OS. Not GNU/linux or a unix derivative.
>hot xeno love
>not best
PICK ONE

Found transhumanism's official theme song.

soundcloud.com/johnathan-petitte-smirks/death-by-seinfeld

>signing our death warrant as a species
That's literally how evolution works. Since there's barely any natural selection any more, why don't help things happen?

dont undermine my principles with love

>he doesn't even print his own organs
>he doesn't even use his transcapacitor to find lost data
>he is literally not liberating earth right now with his fellow robots
>his people did not even patch the autism bug yet

Its okay. Hot xeno orgies are just a 3 dose of Crispr/Cas-9 therapy and 1 supplementary Organ transplant away.
>Call himself a robot
HOHOHO, YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'RE A SLAVE.
>Pic related

Besides, we print our own Xeno organs all the time.
-Your transcapacitor isn't finding lost data. Its making data up thats implied but unproven.

no mans sky is so casual

FUUCKKK forgot pic.

Also, robots eternally BTFO.

Normal Humans (normies) btfo.

Augmented Race Master Race.

Haha So they ARE using proprietary wincuck software.

Supremacyfags: Once a cuck. Always a cuck. Never free.

Luckily I'm in the elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XW0v_R5uo8

>complains about robots and cyborgs
>literally strives to be an ant
Face it harmonyfags, we wuz liberating earth and you just sit on your asses playing with giant flowers, when will you people grow up?
Pic related, one of your beloved xenos
>he would tap that

>transhumanism
>not transforming yourself into a god through biology

lmaoing @ plebs nonstop

when will you be changing your fag batteries, tin-can?

We're not striving to be an Ant user.
We just wan't to adapt to the alien environment, not adapt the environment to us. Because what God created is beautiful. We should witness it, not get rid of it.

>ITT post Xeno and E-Waifus.

>he wants to be AYY LMAO'D
>not using artifical climates and extended Terraformation
>uses the God card
>doesn't even save his kinsmen in earth
You xenofuckers are what doomed humanity, it's time we take it, and move it a step forward

Yeah. Think progressively.

Sure thing Black & Decker .. youtube.com/watch?v=6pbgOmaBx34

No you exploitative Supremacy and Purity fags ruined Earth.
Okay, I don't need to pull the God card. You should at least appreciate the shit that chance and chaos created. Not turn everything into your bullshit narcissistic "Order".
The fuck am I looking at?

sex

Eugenics is the only way.

>He thinks advanced cyborg bodies will be available to the 99.9%

Most of you will be buying 2nd hand (no pun) prosthesis from shitting manufacturers that break down constantly and are inferior to a normal human limb in every way aside from raw strength.

Watch ghost in the shell - the only people who have decent advanced cyborg prosthetics are those in the government or the military, and even then they don't really own them and would have to give them up if they ever quit.

Does anyone here drive a car >$30,000?

We appreciate them, by utilizing this gift by nature, and enhancing it, you are just trying to be the gift box, harmony will never work, you loonies
>GO BIG OR GO HOME

It lessens our humanity.

Trans humanism would be fucking amazing but there is of course the whole thing with
it not being //you// per say
I can see people undergoing stuff like that, then the copy of them preserving their bodies or just brains, protecting them even. keeping them alive in hopes that technology will allow it to be //you// undergoing this
Because the clones are still you, they have your wants, desires and emotions
Thinking about it without giving much thought to it there shouldnt be an issue here
its just when you think about it not REALLY being you in spirit, thats when it gets hairy, explaining its weird but you get what I mean
the experiences are not your own
Maybe if you could have it to where your brain is hooked to it in some way to record whats going on, then that would break the worry
im talking like
the clone still doing everything you would do, reacting how you would, but just sending like a data stream to the mind to that if the technology does allow for it theres no break in reality for when you're put into a machine

Watch this Transbrainwashed hope you live longer then 1000 hours after General Electric conglomerate are finish with you .. youtube.com/watch?v=60YN8honuDs

wh40k anyone? Best augmentics there is :D

[spoiler]You gotta make way for the homo superior[/spoiler]

im lonely.

so cute peanut !!

Yes

You change the Environments to make them artificial. For your own gluttony. Nothing more.

What is the end goal of eternal life?
I dont believe there is one. So why butcher something we cannot recreate? Why refuse future generations the capability to learn and appreciate these environments?

If there is any goal to life. I believe its to appreciate the randomness, the absurdity.

Dumping
Hushabye Valley

I leave this here .. To fuel your twisted fantasy of escaping reality problem and solitude