>violent
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
youtu.be/_KkkNo7BPTg?t=2m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=w1mKVYtJMf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Because they are
>loud
>annoying
>aggressive
>violent

Because they are. If this is surprising to you then you probably don't take public transit ever.

I take it you don't hang around black people a lot.

That's oddly how a lot of them want to be portrayed. I had the radio news on listening to a black guy ranting about how he hated Obama. He said they elected the whitest black guy they could get. That Obama isn't angry enough and that being black is about angry. That he didn't represent the black community at all. He actually used the words angry, like that's exactly how he described it in his words. Being black is about being angry.

Why do they have to be the loudest people on the train? Why?! You don't see anybody else talking that loud, you don't see the white people, or the Asians, or the Mexicans, or the Indians, or the Middle Easterners talking that loud ever!

Because out of the millions of black people to represent, they choose the worst.

accuracy

They're the highest test race, like dwarves in Lord of the Rings. Asians are the lowest test race, like the elves, and whites are like the Smash Bros. Mario of the races, where everything's nice and balanced.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

But Mario's italian.

Jesus christ. Thats not fair. He doesn't represent me. Just because one fucking ignorant ass says what he thinks what it means to be black, doesn't mean every other Negro agrees.

But they don't, passive and/or sometimes nerdy black guy is much more common than aggressive.

Italians are basically white in the bigger scheme of things. Though you're taking a metaphrand quality from the metaphier by talking about the race of the thing used to speak metaphorically about race which you're not supposed to do when dealing with a metaphor.

>But they don't, passive and/or sometimes nerdy black guy is much more common than aggressive.
No it isn't.

>passive and/or sometimes nerdy black guy is much more common than aggressive

That's completely untrue.

>cartoons using stereotypes

That's a 100% accurate description though.

You better be joking, because nerdy blacks are called coons and treated like shit by the vast majority of blacks. Not to mention the US black culture seems to cater to the criminal elements in black areas and the black people of America have disturbing fascination in this culture.

I'm talking about in cartoons.

No shit, because stereotypes are racist, despite being 100% true.

>Italians
>White
I bet you think Mexicans are white too.

Because it's true.

>blacks having big dicks is 100% true
Get out, you fucking cuck.

Why do you think that is? Because, what? Blacks are just inherently evil or something? Its in there DNA? People are products of their situation.

No one's louder than Middle-Easterners.
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>train explodes
That's lotta noise.

Go back to Sup Forums.

It was a little strange how even Little Bill ended up being a rapist

>Italians
>white

Ummmmm.....youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

Uh? It doesn't?

It's one character.

Most of the African seen in Samurai Jack are from the tribe that trained him in his youth and he has a lot of respect for them.

No I think its because you black people are complete jerks on average(I mean your own music is all about being ego maniacal assholes) and nice blacks are seen as coon ass pussies in your eyes.

How about you go back to your cuck shed.

>stereotypes are 100% true
>e-except this one
Pathetic.

Rape is not real. Women just need some bullshit excuse to not put out because they're all bitches.

But Samurai Jack was trained by a really nice African guy. He wasn't loud and annoying. But maybe its because nobody spoke in that episode....

youtu.be/_KkkNo7BPTg?t=2m43s

Again, fuck off back to Sup Forums. And take your cuckold fetish bullshit with you.

I love Samurai Jack, but I will never get over the fact that it all started because his father was just ten feet to far from the Magic sword. i mean, couldn't anyone have , I don't know thrown it at him? would have avoided a lot of troubles.

100% agreed :clap:

>implying gooks can seee anything with those slant eyes

You're the one who indirectly said blacks have the biggest dicks, you cuck.

C'mon take it easy. You're unimportant. No reason to get yourself so worked up.

Looks like this all took place somewhere in Sudan based on how close they were to Egyptian pyramids.

>much more common than aggressive
There's probably 7 you could name compared to the waves of thugs and obnoxious jackasses. Just like real life.

You're the one thinking about black dicks. Please, once more, fuck off back to Sup Forums. And stay there.

if it bothers you so much, go watch the episode. Theres no one else in the castle and the area around the sword was destroyed, theyre probably dead

I also think it's the time change. In the past most of the people seemed very solemn and quiet in the past. In the future the very environment was louder and fast paced and so were the people.

Why is it that cartoons always portray caucasian characters as
>loud
>annoying
>aggressive
>violent
Why?

Why is it that blacks get so defensive when faced with reality?

Nerdy black user here.

This is true.

I had like 2-3 black friends but all the other ones were white/Asian/etc. Everyone considered me whitewashed and "not a real black person".

Careful with that edge son.

>Scuckolds
>caucasian
Scots and Irecucks are literal niggers with white skin. Well, Niggerlanders too. Fuck Netherlands.

You say that like people could personally name a large number of aggressive black people they know in real life and not just off the news of the latest police shooting.

i mean, the whole logistic baffle me. The moment Aku was hear to be come close the border, he should have started carrying his sword 24/7, but no, he wait till the very last moment to consider going for it.

It took Jack years of training to master the "never let the sword out of reach" technique, apparently.

>scotts
>white

>make an extremely broad statement
>when it's turned against you just cry about Sup Forums
You must be such a burden on the people who have to be around you.

Thank god we have the representative voice of every black nerd in america here. Please, do go on speaking on my behalf

Art imitates life

I am white, blond with blue eyes, though.

I'd hate to turn this into /r9k/, but I know these feels too well
But I'm pretty sure it's better in some places, sucks I had a very stereotypical experience.

>says the cuckold that literally can not stop thinking about black cock.

Yeah like being unconscious

You left out self hating libtard that lives in suburbia.

Black people are meanies, your whole AMERICAN culture is about being the biggest asshole that you can be before you get shot to death. Africans are different however what went wrong with you american ones I wonder.

If you have to ask this question, you either live in an ultrawhite area and never really deal with your average black person, or have a level of obliviousness that is truly epic in its scale.

>There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved....

-Jesse Jackson

90's rap, and the glorification of being a criminal that sells drugs.

I love myself, though.

Sounds like you're in denial about a lot of things user

Have you considered kys?

same reason white people do

>says the retard that literally cannot go a 5 seconds without being triggered by niggers

Perhaps I should have phrased it better, but this is anecdotal and true for me. I'm sorry if I offended you with my personal experience. There's no need to be upset, fellow black user.

What crawled up your ass?

Stereotypes are often grounded on real things.

White people don't get violent and angry when confronted with the idea that maybe there is a problem with the black community.

In America they use history to presume that the system is inherently against them. They therefore don't see the point in contributing and glorify living despite the system rather than for it.

aku was at the doorstep of the whole kingdom in an instant. granted yea he probably should have taken to the sword immediately, but again, he destroyed the building. Shook things up im sure

Then you haven't meet enough white people.

I bet you think Mexican is a race.

They just get angry and violent when you misuse their pronouns.

aww shit I remember the flash game where you trained with this guy and had to slice watermelons

fucking lol at the lone black kid getting upset

what white people do is silently leave plot how to murder you then come back with a gun/saw/baseball bat

at least with blacks you know where they stand

Yh well you people are really mean today so why dont you change your ways and the stereotyping will end? You black jerks.

But scottish and irish are the niggers of the white world user. They're literal scum

fucking lol at the white cuck who thinks everyone on an anonymous image board is the same person

In the 1800s. It's jews when you actually read up about them.

Isn't Donald Trump of Scottish descent?

And Netherlanders.

I don't think too many black people that end up here could be considered "stereotypical," considering the kind of place this is.

They get upset about religious beliefs though.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1mKVYtJMf4

It's ok, jerome, it isn't your fault.

Why do so many people hate Trump so much?

No, im not upset at you. I'm upset that if one black person does something spiteful or wrong, EVERY black person does that thing too. I mean generalization is a bitch man. And now youre going to cement that generalization to a bunch of white dudes who got annoyed by a loud black person while they were riding the city bus.

Came in to say this

He says things that are politically incorrect, such as maybe we should be careful with allowing muslim refugees into the country. People don't like that.

Because thy are
>You're racist!
I'm just saying how half of my encounters are.

>Being too retarded to get the point

>Why is it that cartoons always portray African decent characters as
>>loud
>>annoying
>>aggressive
>>violent
>Why?

same reason all villans are white people

>art imitates life

By the way the names Malik.