SOROS IS AN ANTI-ZIONIST

He's funneling millions of dollars into Palestinian rights organizations in the hopes to bring an end to the occupation of Palestine and establish a multicultural democracy in Israel.

Proof: soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=palestinian&div=president

sli.mg/a/I2FbGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>strengthening the Palestinians
>the Palestinians hate jews
>if the palestinians get strong enough they can use money to buy bombs and attack israel
>israel then has a justifiable reason to attack palestine
you really got to step back and take a look at the big picture with these conspiracies man, step your game up baka

Are you sure that a country that is the embodiement of a strong nation-state fully exercising its regalian features (enforcing borders, justice, national security) is at odds with a globalist whose only objective is chaos and the end of the same kind of nations? Is that even coherent?

With that logic, isn't he benefiting right wing movements in Europe?

>>the Palestinians hate jews
>>if the palestinians get strong enough they can use money to buy bombs and attack israel
>>israel then has a justifiable reason to attack palestine

This already happens...

4d chess playing. Well done mister Soros, well done...
I wonder whats the next step of his Master Plan.

user.

dude...

This was always their intention. Build up Israel to eventually destroy it bringing in the real NWO

No because Europe won't fight back. When civil war hits, African and Muslim gangs will go around raping and eating white people while they cower in fear. The Jews have muh holohoax as an excuse

>there are children that still think there is only one shadow government trying to control the world

So when is this going to happen and how will the media justify it?

With this I actually like him more

he is a man that is fighting for what he thinks is right

with honestly I am day by day more convinced that the NWO really deserves a chance

yes exactly!

then we can go to war with gaza and say that we occupied that land by war

implying anyone else matters

No faggots, he does not like or hate anything. He is only a

>POWER
>HUNGRY
>MADMAN

He helped the fucking Nazis, despite being a Jew when he was fourteen

lol wut?

people here are divided. either they have their head in the multicultural asshole of globalism, or they are waiting for hunting season to fucking open.

when hunting season does open, there will be a lot of people hurriedly trying to wipe shit off their face and find a rifle, as well.

stop ta'peh shelha

So the Jews really are our greatest ally?

now that's a plot twist

so if you believe that this is a legitimate line of reasoning, that Soros wants white nationalism to return, then just follow that to it's logical conclusion

it doesn't matter WHO is fighting, as long as they are fighting, it's the war itself that is the goal, since the war itself weakens everyone and makes the jew rich

not that complex, especially since 'divide and conquer' is the go-to phrase for describing jewish politics

Right wing movements are politically viable in many European countries.

but why? it makes no sense, are there different branches of zionism? how come ben gurion or golda meir =/= soros?

soros is what you get when someone from /r9k/ winds up with billions of dollars, the only thing he cares about is getting all the various groups of normies to kill each other off that's literally all this is

Oh wait. So he's a good guy then? When do start meming him to victory?

Because it goes a long with their flawed narrative.
Conspiracy theories = hard work.

gogole do stuff in palestine, they also did egypt stuff

I actually see no guilt in him in this story, he sounds reasonable to me, I can see myself in that situation. What is crucial here, I think, is this line about how his character was made:
>that one should think ahead. one should understand and anticipate events and when one is threatened. it was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a very personal experience of evil

this might've stamped his life forever, and that's understandable. wonder what his mbti type is though. this line sounds like INTJ to me

No, he wants Palestinians to get BTFO.

If far right movements get bigger in Europe they will win and BTFO everybody else, which includes everything dear to Soros.

If you help your enemies they win.

Damn I thought Soros was a huge Jew trying to start the New World Order.

Turns out he's just your regular dude with a lot of money trying to make the world a better place, and is pro-West. Doing a hell of a better job than Gates or any other billionaire.

Thanks Sup Forums, looks like the Jews aren't that bad after all.

It really doesn't mean with what is said in the docs, though. He is mostly paying for lawyers. He's not trying to give them weapons.

I think you're stretching.

>what if the Soros Leaks are 6D chess leaked by Soros

WHAT IS THE END GAME

Hmm

>what if the Soros Leaks are 6D chess leaked by Soros

yeah, that crossed my mind too

That's right goyim. We need a lot more """"refugees"""" in Europe to resurrect the European right wing! C'mon goyim, show me what diversity looks like! Open those legs a bit wider for me

>When civil war hits, African and Muslim gangs will go around raping and eating white people while they cower in fear.

Good luck with that. There are still way more european natives than muslims and shitkins. In a civil war, the foreigners must deal with the police and the military. In addition, in a real civil war, weapons might be given out to the population and at least in germany, most people over 30yo have mendatory military training and still 0.3 guns per citizen.

He's against all forms of nationalism. Strengthening Palestine weakens Israel and makes them more willing to join a one world government controlled by the globalist elites. It also escalates the conflict, which would end up hurting Palestine as much as Israel, making Palestine want to join the one world government themselves.

The goal of the globalist elites has always been to create conflict across the entire world, to distract governments and waste their resources so they can be much more easily compromised. It's why they support BLM, it's why they support illegal immigration, it's why they support the Muslim invasion of Europe. Divide and conquer.

He may not be pro zionism, but he supports the same things they do (white genocide, feminazism, degeneracy, communism, etc.)

He can go fuck off with the rest of the kikes because he is just like them in every way.

YHWH destroyed Zion due to apostasy the jews comitted and cursed them never to establish Zion again and be without nation state. Isreal and Zionism is per se anti jewish and anti YHWH.

This is a fascinating thread

its the mental gymnastics and confirmation bias olympics

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

Really made me think

His emails state he tried to get a "diverse portfolio with both anti-israel and pro-israel groups in his pocket" pls explain

It should be "stom". But did get the correct slang form of "et hapa". Where/how did you learn the holy language?

I love it when a plan comes together

So here's the deal. We'll give you Greater Israel, if you rule over a new Africa made up of prison colonies from the Western world.

You get the jewish superstate
We get rid of our shitskins
China makes billions.

Which emails?

>oy vey gooy--guys I'm not a zionists, I'm just a globalists, so hate me for being a globalists no a jew, k?

its some 4d jewery, he probably wants to overtake the progressive movements in israel and render them useless but on paper make them exists, as they would probably exists anyway but this time under his control.

He is a self-hating jew bent on world domination.

No, because nobody's trying to make Israelis hate themselves. Nobody's trying to make them pussies who are unable, and unwilling, to fight back.

At least this should show that Israel is in for their own interests and not part of the globalist agenda.... but we knew that already. The globalist kikes are sitting in Washington and Brussels.

Idk mate, it's "out there". That's the story I've read on several websites dealing with this shit.

>Soros is a globalist

Holy fuck no way

I haven't even seen emails in the dcleaks archives.