Why most people I like attack Based Trump?

Why must artists I like continue to out themselves as insufferable leftists?

Can a single famous person actually support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pussy generation. That's why.

Based American Cowboy says so.

>backs the corporate candidate
Hmm

No because if you're conservative in Hollywood you get blacklisted unless you're worth a lot. See what happened to R. Lee Emery

>Stephen King
>Artist

That being said, he's not wrong, you little cuck.

>Dhul Qayda 1427
>Liking Stephen King
>Top klek
Also (((Money Changers)))

If Jesus was around, Stephen King and the rest of the hollywood jews would crucify him

I've literally never met a single Trump supporter IRL

Everyone I know, at work and at home, is voting for Hillary just to keep that imbecile out of office.

I literally wouldn't be surprised if the entire US is blue this November
Trump has polarized so many people against Republicans it's ridiculous

>he likes that commie faggot stephen king

He pumps out works like crazy, good work ethic, but only 2 or 3 actually make it.

this
Really made me think. Thanks, Mr. Goldberg!

What state?
Most people here have Hillary for Prison signs in their yard or Trump for Pres. It's like the complete opposite.

>Were around today
>Implying he was around before

Kill yourself.

> if Jesus was around Stephen King would help his brethren crucify him again.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™.

>Stephen King
>artist
he is a formulaic hack writer.
probably the most overrated writers in history

Stephen King just committed a huge No, No in American politics.

He said the words Money Changers in a negative way. I wonder if King is just like, "Fuck it, I'm old as hell and successful. I'll take a shot at those Central Bankers right along with Trump!"

I am now #cucked4her

>Why must artists I like continue to out themselves as insufferable leftists?
>Stephen King
It must be your bad taste in what you call art

Have you checked any basements?

Because they are brainwashed faggot, what part of liberal controlled jew media do you not get?

Reality has an anti-Trump bias, because Trump is anti-reality.

Why have liberals suddenly pretended to care about Jesus?

Looks like I got to you ;)

In the book 'On Writing' King refers to himself as "the Big Mac and Fries of the literary world."

He's a very successful hack and he knows it.

Right

I'm not sure what makes you more retarded: supporting Trump or enjoying Stephen King's writing.

Dunning-Kruger

>Lebanon
LOL

Stephen King is a Christian and a lot of his writing is considered to have Christian themes.

>Oooh look at me I write hit and miss horror stories, that makes me qualified to lecture people on politics.

I am sick of jesters and their over inflated sense of self importance.

You don't have to be an "insufferable leftist" to see that Trump is a unintelligent piece of shit.

This has to be the most retarded thing anyone has said this election. Jesus whipped the jewish bankers in the temple. Trump, the billionaire businessman who succeeded in the jewish capital of the world, is somehow...a jew? WAT?! Jesus wouldn't whip the candidate with all the jewish bankers on her side? The same one getting christians crucified and beheaded because she helped supply isis/al-qaida? Jesus would go after the other guy? No. Only a fool would believe this demonization trash.

>Dunning-Kruger
ironic

There are plenty of celebrities who support Trump, stupid shill.
Why do you push this narrative of ''no celebrity supports Trump''? What the fuck does it even matter?

Hulk Hogan, Clint Eastwood, Kevin Sorbo, Bruce Willis, Mike Tyson, Stallone, James Woods(180 IQ big headed alien), Arnold Schwarzenegger is a closeted supporter, Charlie Sheen, the list just goes on.
Why does it even matter? Just because someone is famous their opinion is more valuable?

>money changers

Isnt stephen king a jew?

Im not sure he knows what a "money changer" is

This is what it feels like to be on the wrong side of history. What it feels like to lose the culture war.

There are people out there right now who are anti capitalist and anti blowing brown people up who are voting for Hilary. Let that sink in.

You just have to be one to believe the what the media tells you think about him. I wish I had an image of an ass that said media shitting on a plate and the turd says about Trump with some fag eating it with liberal shill stamped on his fucking head.

Most are not even speaking the truth. Several people say this shit because it's expected from them or they would get a mayor media backlash. If they don't want their career to end they better follow the narrative.

What I find funny about this, with every celebrity that says this shit; go Google their house.
Every one of them has a team of security, and a ten foot wall. Their happy to tell the cameras "we don't need walls", but every one of them has them.
Hypocrites.

I want you dead

I liked IT, also the way he writes, blunt foreshadowing and everything.

I feel no shame in that.

Nice counter-argument. You just proved my point.

BTW I am an America working abroad and you are the reason I have to keep explaining to people why America has the potential to be the best country but is gagging on anti-intellectual cocks.

I guess Stephen King is tired of writing book, and is trying to bring his horror into the real world. The election of Hillary would certainly make for good dystopian horror. The only problem is that it wouldn't be a novel, but the final chapter of US history.

It's like carney trying to quote scripture and failing miserably. They'll try it whenever it can manipulate the masses and make leftists appear superior. Nevermind the context or whether the quote is relevant(or even in the bible), they'll keep trying to maintain the moral high ground to any fool who will listen.

It's almost like Drumpf's a fucking incompetent retard, and nobody wants to associate with his toxic brand of fear-exploitation and hatred.

Nobody cares faggot, cry me a river build the bridge and jump the fuck off it

>a lot of his writing is considered to have Christian themes.
Like that time those children have an orgy in a sewer.

okay

>Ironic
Ironic

Stephen King should be careful. He keeps testing Kek like he's not a thing. Next thing you know all of his bs will actually win the election for Trump. WHAT A TWIST.

Because either they're gullible enough to believe all the media lies about him, or they're naive liberals who want to bring the entire 3rd world into America as long as they don't have to live next to them, or they're shills who profit from globalism.

They already paid Clinton so if trump wins they would have to twice.

King is a horror writer. Thus he supports the candidate that will cause more terror and mayhem. Makes sense.

Don't ignore me, stupid shill.

The record is not going to be corrected today.

This is officially the end of record correcting.

This stops now.

Every republican I know has pretty much decided that they aren't voting this election. All of them fucking hate Hillary but are so embarrassed by Trump being the one who is going to have the "R" next to his name in the booth come November that they aren't even going to bother.

Trump is almost as much of a meme candidate as Justin Trudeau.

> money changers

But not clinton? fucking moron

>Why must artists I like continue to out themselves as insufferable leftists?
money
>Can a single famous person actually support Trump?
possible, if he is retired or has nothing to lose.

Im honestly getting sick of all the faux-Christian horse shit coming from libs these days.

Most of them don't believe in Jesus, are pro gay, pro abortion, pro trans, pro Islam, pro degeneracy, and shit on anything resembling Christianity everyday of their lives.

But when Trump shows up everyone of them becomes a conservative Orthodox theologian.

Hey libfags, if Jesus is real, Trump may go to hell, but you'll be right next to him, cause you do all the exact same shit you harrang him for and then jusge him worthy of hell for it.

stephan king is only famous because his books have superior movies made by superior people

Record:

Corrected [ ]

Not corrected [X]

The worst part is this was the GOP's last chance to get into office and they blew it. Literally anyone except trump could've beaten Clinton but now we'll be stuck with her for the next 8 years unless she starts WWIII and sets the planet on fire first.

Not an argument

>king
>artist

grow some fucking literary taste ffs

NOT

CORRECTED

>implying Trump wasn't an immigrant labor loving New York liberal before realizing that conservatives are easier to fool
>implying that the media needs to distort trumps message
>implying only leftists despise this Neanderthal-Cheetos hybrid

>Jesus would back the pro abortion corporatist endless War candidate

Really doesn't seem likely.

>he hasn't read The Stand
bump-de bump-de bump faggot

but trump is the second coming of christ tho

Hillary's going to win in a landslide ;) don't bother voting

Because they're the elite cosmopolitan ruling class. A trump presidency threatens their status and they don't want to risk it. You really think these people care about anyone who makes more than 100k? You really think they don't want open borders? They don't give a shit about culture, they don't give a shit about the working class. They simply want to stay in power and will do anything for it.

Typical Trump supporter. Once confronted with some logic they chimpout. You are basically a white BLM nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

*less than 100k

The man is worth over 50 million dollars, cuck. Where's yours?

Oh, what's that? You're a smelly, far right NEET who gave up pecking at $20K menial jobs years ago?

Yeah, if you aren't at least as successful as King, shut the fuck up.

>1 post by this ID

THE RECORD HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTED

Stop falling for this shit for fucks sake. The guy is pushing a stupid agenda. They have been pushing this idea of ''no celebrity supports Trump'' while promoting celebrities that don't like Trump.

They are fucking with you. This is the CTR.
You idiots take what a 1 post proxxy shill says as fact.
You just run with it as OP switches to another proxxy and posts more anti-Trump narratives in the thread.

Are you guys this blind and dumb?

They're dumb if they voted for all the shitty Republican nominees who were globalists working to destroy America, but won't vote for an actual good candidate who wants to secure the borders, stop globalist anti-American trade deals, and preserve our Constitutional rights, without even mentioning how Hillary is the biggest globalist shill of all, or all of Hillary's outright betrayals of this country with all her major scandals.

Lol anything under 500k is still working class you idiot. Also Trump is part of the ruling class and wants to cut taxes for the rich. He also uses immigrant labor in all his endeavors.

But keep buying the rhetoric. You are worse than libtards.

I was never much a fan of Kings' but I do understand why Formula writing and Pop music exist. They get straight to the point and keep the tempo moving along.

The irritating thing about guys like him is what is called Armchair Morality.

The man is nothing if not clear and to the point with his works. So why does he not go teach poor folks, such as black rioters, how to write clear and concise declarations of what they believe?

Once properly trained they could begin to advocate for fair treatment, better wages, more investment in the community, etc. instead of committing violence and scaring away nearly all potential outside support?

Believe it or not, other colors of people would start to respect black people for shaping up.

Liberals like King though, live in majority white areas with white politicians and police. Then they suggest that it's white people's fault for everything wrong with blacks.

So, again, why does King not go teach? What was his excuse when he was a young man? Could he really not go in his old age and teach?

That's why he is an Armchair Moralist.

>one time means its everywhere

I'd say you're the faggot, user.

Trump isn't part of the ruling class. The ruling class is the globalist elites and their lackeys who support the institution of a one world government and the abolition of borders. Trump has openly spoken out against globalism, illegal immigration, and refugees from terrorist havens, and in so doing has made himself the #1 target of the globalists.

Why do you think every single globalist shill on the face of the Earth has been attacking Trump non-stop for the last year? Because he's on their side?

Seriously don't get why Stephen King is so loved. I've never liked any of his books and the only good movie adaptation, The Shinning, was done by Kubrick and was altered. Interested in the new It movie though.

the irony of his statement is tangible

Hmm odd that he has taken these positions only after he decided to run for president. The establishment (((conspiracy))) isn't real but even if it was it certainly would be for Trump based on his tax policies alone.

Obviously the ruling class has been publicly "against" trump because they want all the antiestablishment sheep to think that the event of their enemy is their friend and vote him in.
Simple reverse psychology, surprised you have to have it spelled out like this

Because if you keep silent as a famous person in US jews think you are for trump, and jews are everywhere, Hollywood, Wall Street, Music industry, Sport industry.

trump support comes from silent majority

underrated

he's got brosnan, so pretty based desu

>person who I think sings good / is funny / plays a sport good / performs in front of a camera good / writes good = is competent in other areas and can think a few years ahead

No. There are people I like, and find useful, but would never trust with anything.

Trump hasn't taken part in murdering thousands of people (which includes gays, people of color, women, muslims, etc), let alone assassinating americans, or rigging elections, or giving the country over to banks and corporations.

Trump is to the far left of Clinton. And if these so called lefty celebrities can't see that, they're either idiots or establishment shills (don't want to scare off any future paychecks).

>Money Changers
Jesus threw them out of the _temple_. HE was a Jew, he obviously had no ill will to moneymen in general.

Is Stevey implying Trump is a prophet? Or a priest? Or in a temple?
actually
>be jesus
>come back
>see gorgeous Trump Tower
>think it's a temple

Stephen King fucked his own legacy in the ass by retconning everything into that self-absorbed abortion known as the Dark Tower.
Now he has to tweet to stay relevant.

stanley kubrick mindfucked stephen king with the shining

he never recovered

And yet the globalist establishment continues to attack him more than anyone has ever been attacked before. Sure, there's no conspiracy, there's no way a bunch of bankers who've made trillions and trillions off of parasitic usury would use all their wealth and power to grab more wealth and power for themselves.

That makes no sense. Hillary is the one who's sold out this country to get paid many times through her Clinton Foundation, and sold herself to the globalists long ago, they wouldn't be doing anything to get Trump get elected when Hillary is so easy to control. And they certainly wouldn't want Trump riling up the masses like he's done, because now the majority of Americans have been redpilled about globalism and illegal immigration, and we won't let the globalists steal another election thanks to Trump opening everyone's eyes.

btw, kubrick was into 4d chess too. he'd be on the trump train

King has appeal because his shits an easy read. And some of his stories do get pretty spooky. But it's mostly because he doesn't use big words so every idiot can read his books without struggling.

>Stephen King
Am I the only one who doesn't like his work? Why is this guy even famous? He's overrated at best.

>I'm not sure what makes you more retarded: supporting Trump or enjoying Stephen King's writing.

Oh shit man what are you doing?

Because you're at least smart enough to admire people who aren't retarded enough to think that Trump is a good candidate.

Cowboy is a faggot neocon. If anything, he's closer to them than Trump

NEW EMAILS: Hillary Clinton Puts State Dept. Up For Sale to Clinton Foundation Donors

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0

Art is about feeling, not thinking.