Seriously Dad how did you get to this point? Is age finnaly taking a toll?

Seriously Dad how did you get to this point? Is age finnaly taking a toll?

Don't be a slag, bin that mag.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

how the hell could this happen

I thought scary things were banned.

wew

wtf I hate live bullets now!

well in china happend something with beg of rice

>German humor

better be careful, a crazy nutjob could throw it at someone

oh wait, guns do that with great efficiency and power

What?

Dad became a crossdressing fag a long time ago brother

Bullets without guns are just shitty firecrackers.

>armed with sticks

Dave, we've been over this.

Are you paying attention Dave?

Now I just feel like walking around on that shithole island tossing .22s around. Toss a few hundred out, and it would turn into quite the scandal!

Dave. Need I remind you?

You know there is no more contrast then in the 2 ( OP and the Police action ) post about how Europe going down by the lefties...
First IN the contry block of all guns and strickt laws of prohibition for it but on the other hand on exampel of UK they need a big army and some new missile etc for the Nukes ...
Or in Germany the whole thing with immigrents and gun control but on other hand going to war or helping in some 3 word countries and making hot air for example with Russia

Holy shit none of that made sense. Can you just post what you said in German instead?

as if i could do so

To be honest. If I ever find an .22Lr bullet I would take it. But If I find a bigger caliber like a 9mm maybie I start to think baout to giving them the police. But an .22? Oh please.

Is this a joke?
Do UK police not have guns? Tasers? Anything?
They are literally RUNNING from the guy.

>guns

do you think that guy deserved to die for yelling at cops and running around? Sorry, but that doesn't carry a death sentence in civilized countries.

So what if the cops get "chased"? Looking dignified isn't their job. They outnumber him. Eventually he'll get tired or calm down and they can arrest him then.

.22 is more commonly used in street crime than any other round for a few reasons.
>Smaller and lighter guns chambered in .22 perfect for concealed carry
>Smaller noise profile than the larger calibers
>Used to be cheap as fucking shit for both gun and ammo
>Lower recoil than larger rounds
>Used to be abundantly available by the thousands in any store that carried ammo

I mean the sound is still pretty loud but if you were to muffle or suppress it might go unnoticed if you had enough distance between you and anyone listening.

>roleplaying
Autism

This has to be bait.
Did I say they should shoot him? No.

However, when the man started charging the police, they most definitely had the right to defend themselves. Depending on how much they feared for their lives.

What kind of street crimes? Gang violence or maffia? It's hard to get bullets here even if you have a gun license to ONE specific gun and buy somelimied ammo then show it to the police.

OH NO A BULLET CALL THE COPS.

>I didnt say they should shoot him!
>but they should have shot him.

Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. Pretty ballsy to say that after trying to say *I'm* baiting.

>do you think that guy deserved to die for yelling at cops and running around?
>'Freeze! I have a gun so don't try anything!"
>"Freeze! I have a wooden stick so don't try anything!"
>They outnumber him
Waste of manpower

I don't know where you think I said they should shoot him. Do you not remember my original post? Asking about a taser, as well? That could have most definitely been used.

And to think when we went on hunting trips as kids, a friend's Dad used to throw one of this in the campfire and laugh as we all scattered.

I really love being a mouth breathing gun happy redneck. It so free not living in fear of inanimate objects.

Gang violence, random acts of violence, robberies, muggings and etc.

Mafia doesn't exist here like it used to, they moved into government while organized crime went to street gangs ran by shit skins that kill each other over different colored clothing.

Finding bullets and casings isn't all that shocking here unless you live somewhere in an innercity area since there's rarely a reason to ever discharge a weapon in heavily populated areas. I used to collect old shotgun and rifle shells for fun. but i live in the deep south so such things are very common.

>.22
>abundantly available

Someone hasn't been paying attention the last 6 year

>used to be

>American reading comprehension