Hey Sup Forums how do you feel about DC Comics? I like them a lot...

Hey Sup Forums how do you feel about DC Comics? I like them a lot. The characters are very complex and have often deep motivations, but they're also very accessible and iconic. In my opinion, it has never been a better time to be reading comics, especially ones made by DC.

>Sales are slightly down
>Time to reboot the universe.

Outdated

Nah m8 you're objectively wrong, the best time to be reading DC was late eighties early nineties.

DC comics is pretty solid.

That faggot in your picture though is a piece of shit.

Rebirth is pretty enjoyable as a whole

>See this? I'm gonna wipe my ass with it.jpg

Some comics are good, some are bad. Business as usual.

Comics are an outdated medium.

>implying

DC hasn't got their shit together and put out anything decent in over a decade. The only people who would disagree are the johnny-come-lately's who aren't old enough to remember what the year 2000 was like.

Is there any recent pictures of Snyder? In that pic with Momoa he looked like death

Comics are a genre, faggot

>Rebirth is pretty enjoyable as a whole
I agree. But try getting the DCfags to admit that it's good mostly because it's tacitly admitting that Nu52 was a dire mistake.

DC is at its best when it doesn't hide that fact. Much better than them trying to be modern.

what do you mean, i'm a huge DCfag and I think Rebirth is great. Nu52 wasn't a dire mistake, but there were mistakes made. Animal Man, Dial H, Omega Men, Nightwing, All Star Western, Prez & Demon Knights were all really good books that came out of the Nu52.

As a Batfag New 52 didn't really fuck with my main man Bruce Wayne so it didn't matter for me.

Also, Forever Evil was a cross over which was actually enjoyable.

Agreed. I read comics occasionally but the New 52 made me a monthly floppy buyer. Morrison's Batman continued with few adjustments so I was cool with it. Superbro was my first real Superman

>sales & press slightly down
>Time to make another character black/female/dog/spider

If DC had Magic time travel abilities and could go back and trade Doom Patrol for X-Men they would be the GOAT of the big two .

N52 gave us the court of owls, thats one decent thing.

I'm in love with the universe at large but not the current/recent lineup. Because I'm petty and my favs are dead/in comic book limbo and most of my favourite writers are writing stuff I'm not too fond of or nothing at all.

There were good things but that was already planned pre-FP and had to be reworked into a Brucebats arc. Didn't require the new 52 to happen.

I'm just waiting for a status quo to reappear in DC or Marvel.

I've been waiting for a while as you can guess.

So you're not pissed at all that they ruined Dr Fries?

That doesn't make sense.
You can have sci-fi comics and non-fiction comics and fantasy comics and so on.
Calling it a genre makes it seperate from those things

New52 was mostly bad though. Rebirth is mostly good with a few missteps.

Not really. Like, I've seen Heart of Ice from the Batman Animated Series, and other than Heart of Ice I've never really read a good Mister Freeze story.

Mister Freeze is kind of a D-list character, who doesn't really have any good stories in him other than Heart of Ice.

Worst company of all time. They have no good characters, can't write stories, and reboot their universe every other day. I've never been happier than right now, watching them burn their whole franchise to the ground.

Shit like your post is why everyone hates DC. The outright lies, the evil business practices, and the bullshit slammming down of anyone and eveybody that dares to criticize them. They think they're better than everyone else when they're just stewing in their own shit.

Its like they made an entire comic book franchise out of Dunning Kruger effect. every one of them deserves to be dead in the fucking streets.

DC hasn't EVER put out a good comic.

>not liking Doom Patrol

Here's what I don't understand. DC is tying to push ducking Wonder Woman of all people. Nobody, NOBODY likes Wonder Woman. She is the character equivalent to the DCEU- nobody likes it but they keep telling us we do to shove it down our throats.

The fact that in just a couple of years Captain Marvel has found a huge following while Wonder Woman hasnt done it since the 40s shows thst she isnt worth the paper shes printed on

Captsin Marvel is better than Wonder Woman. Iron Man is better than Batman. Captain aamerica is better than Superman. People just didn't get a chancr to see that until the movies because DC had us on cultural lockdown. Now they aren't ne ded and its time to roll over and die like thry should have in the 60s.

THEN WHY DONT YOU MAKE BETTET MOVIES THAT RESPECT THE SOURCE MATERIAL?!?!?

>Sales are down
>Time for 3 more events and a relaunch

>The fact that in just a couple of years Captain Marvel has found a huge following

Oh I get it. It's a bn8 thread

>Captsin Marvel is better than Wonder Woman.

I dunno. While Billy Batson is definitely a pretty great character I don't know if he's better than Diana. Diana's a pretty cool chick, she snaps necks and doesn't afraid of anything.

New 52 was a mistake, but some good has come of it.

Nigga, DC fans are probably the ones who hate New 52 the most.