Kimi no Na wa | Your Name (2016) [1080p Remux AVC FLAC 5 1-SUCC]

It's here guys, let's see if the highest rated anime of all time is kino or not.

>tfw you have kino classics to watch but you're probably going to cave and watch this garbage instead

I loved it

hobo chalk thread

DUDE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA LMAO

>Not waiting for the 4K

I liked it but I didnt understand its hype.

Why is it that the premises of anime are really good on paper, but it is always executed poorly, albeit beautifully? It is so rare that they stand up to scrutiny.

Why is it that anime is always reduced to one single template, like "good on paper but always executed poorly"?

Might be a cultural thing, as in I'm missing a few beats the creators intended to hit home. I'm not saying don't watch it. My mindset after watching this anime was "I liked it I guess. But I shouldn't have." Not hyp worthy, though.

Gave me my new fetish (body swap)

where u watching it ?

you misunderstand anime. anime is basically "make it a cartoon because actually filming with actual actors is too fucking expensive" so yeah the actual anime will literally always be worse than the premise

There's nothing about, say, The Great Passage that's too expensive to film with actors. It in fact was filmed with actors. But it was also made into an anime. A lot of anime are perfectly doable in live action even with Japan's budgets.

>so yeah the actual anime will literally always be worse than the premise
Based on what?

Shin Godzilla is the real jap kino of the year

>Subs

Dropped

So what's this about again? Something about a deus ex machina?

>24 GB
wew

If you're not baiting Your Name is unironically kino. If you got to see it in cinemas you'd understand what I mean. Although the story isn't really that good and the characters aren't either, the animation was just fucking stunning. I could care less about the plot but the visuals made it an experience worth getting out of bed for.

>people still haven't realized the superiority of Koe no Katachi

sad!

Better than Redline?

>dubfags

It's a bit difficult to compare the two since the style's are very, very different and Redline is extremely stylized while Your Name is strictly realistic. That said I honestly think it's better than Redline in the animation department, but it's definitely not something to hold against it.

SOURCE?>

Join us at /d/, friend

My ex wanted me to watch this with her but I fell asleep like 20 minutes in because I had worked all day and wasn't really pulled in by it. Her rolls were shaking and tears were streaming down her face when I woke up and she yelled at me for not watching it.

Don't date fat, crazy women.

she dumped me for a bald, ugly, sport fencing jew who only watches anime

when is the dub coming out?

agreed

Fuck off