Which is the more Crypto-Jewish state?

Which is the more Crypto-Jewish state?

Actually, the most cryptic of the Crypto-Jewish is IRAN. The Saudis are not even Crypto, they're 100% kosher.

Tell us about Poland.

Poles are antisemites. Fuck off kangaroo jew

t. Pole

There is a lot of people here with Jewish blood and they are usually better than pure slavic natives

The United States

Nope.

Will Poles hate someone like me who is not a Muslim and not so brown looking? I want to marry a Polish girl in the future and raise Christian Polish family. If I had white hair I would look like geralt of rivia from the witcher 3 saga.

Indonesia is crypto-Jewish?

lol

t. ahmed al goatfucker

German blood on the ground
Australian blood on the face(after cannibalism)

I am WHITE

hahaha you dravidians think people care about religion when it comes to marriage are deluded, poles beat southern europeans and latin americans who happen to visit their country

Polish girl will sure open bob for your vait deek rahanjeet

fuck off were full

Idk, some nationalists turn ape mad when they see someone of slightly darker skin tone, thinking they must be Muslim.

There are stories of Hispanics and Hindus gettig attacked for being mistaken for Muslim. Hell, there was even a case when a local student was beaten because of his "Muslim" large beard.

Most Poles are not like that, but there will always be some idiots.

ah yes

>Immigrationboards

Wtf this is so surreal, I didn't know there were actual online communities for being a refugee and a cuck bull, lmao.

Sure Goatfucker, I'll see you when you stop calling us pajeet

AThere's always this one Pole who says the same stuff

Maybe next time

t. Paki

Sure sure go back to building megaphallus #863 and dreaming that even a rhoyinga slumdog will flirt with you.

How does it feel like to be the most hated people on the planet? Nobody likes Arabs hahaha you people are worse than the Jews, heck even the Jews are better than A*rabs

open bob

What does Crypto-Jewish even mean?

>Crypto-Jewish

WOAH, how did you get a pic of my cousin??? DELETE THIS

My best friend was a Bangladeshi.
t.Polack

My worst enemy was a Bangladeshi.
t.Polack

>was
what happen now?

ok rape you next week

Aren't you guys basically people who were too poor to be Indians?