Well, conservashits?

Well, conservashits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While I for one like Obama, their criticism falls under their Freedom of Speech. If you could not criticize your presidents, you would be a dictatorship.

I'm not American nigger

Not according to the Constitution or the ideas America was founded on.

If the president accepts bribes in the form of money/oil from known CIA backed Muslim terror groups, while simultaneously condemning said groups and declaring war on every belief they have, is that just a form of "tolerance" brought on by libtards, feminists, blacks, and the gays/transgender? Nah, its fucking treason, user.

God damn it.

Bush.

>Implying demoshits weren't doing the same to Bush

>disrespecting the president on the internet is now considered treason, a crime carrying the death penalty

Respect the rank not the man.

>criticizing or disliking the president is treason
no, it's called free speech, you communist faggot

Vote Trump!

I'm not patriotic for this melting pot hell hole. King nigger is not my president, my america is gone

not only do i openly and brazenly defy and disrespect him, I openly wish him and his family a painful death. Nothing would please me more than an HD JFK style assassination video of that monkey.

Lucky trips

President...that would imply he held his pledge of protecting the constitution. Do you truly thing he did so?

>freedom of speech
>treason

All of you, sage

I thought dissent was a solid form of patriotism, well it was according to pelosi when bush was in office.

I'll remember this when trump is president and you're disrespecting him

A president is supposed to be a "leader", not a "owner.

The president isn't a dictator, he behaves like one, I seem to remember all kinds of slander from the left directed at Bush, some of it was deserved, The president is not above criticism and reproach. TLDR Occupy is shit and your meme is shit.

if your president is not a member of the party you vote for.

he is not your president.

people shouldent be forced to accept someone they didnt vote for.

Ban Democrats

Some marxist islamist nigger hijacking your country and steering it towards the ground deserves disrespect and defiance.

Remember that our country was founded on openly betraying and revolting against a corrupt, incompetent monarchy.

I swear these Occupy captions are becoming more Sovietic by the day

I plan to post this picture to every single Occupy Democrats post when Trump is president.

>hoping the government fails not being the most patriotic shit ever.
Get the fuck out of here commie.

> dissent against Dubya is patriotism
> dissent against Obama is treason

Not even disappointed any more

If anyone other than a black man had been elected and pulled the shit he has.....

He would be fucking dead.

His skin is the only thing keeping him alive.

Nobody wants to hear about another nigger for 50 years a Martyr.

Smarter up he was chosen and groomed specifically to fuck up america and it's power structure.

>implying treason against tyrannical government is bad

>underage fag not remembering the libs' behaviour under GW Bush

Looks like someone is too young to remember the Bush presidency.

It's not my president I can joke about the monkey all I want

As for my hate for Trudeau I openly admit to being a separatist and have no loyalty to Canada either

fuck u

Explain Liberals during the Bush years then?

>seeing as how you put it that way.
I support the doubling of our debt. I support attacking Third World nations that never attacked us. I support the destabilization of nations that never attacked us, starting a civil war, and arming terrorists. I support selling guns to Mexican Cartels. I support getting involved in the internal affairs of other countries. I support all that shit, and I support sending your children to those countries to die. Hell yes!! I'M A PATRIOT...........fuking idiot

Fucking nigger

This

Your constitution says literally the opposite you fucking moron.

Well you see user, it's different when THEY do it.

Treason is what hillary did with her emails and the subsequent cover up

Criticizing george bush or obama is called free speech

I'm not loyal or subservient to the President.

I'm loyal and a servant to the Constitution.

Not liking what you like isn't treason, nigger. Who the fuck says I WANT him to make my country shit?

>WAHHHH PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION

Keep cryin bitch tears nigger.

We aren't hoping he fails, we are pointing out his failures.

Tell it to King George, redcoat.

But that's not what treason is...

Bush got treated worse than anyone, where were these images defending him?

If im not mistaken liberals still blame all of Obama's many failures on Bush even though Obama has been calling the shots for 7.5 years.

Talk about hypocritical.

Pretty fucking certain that is *not* called treason.

not my president

Openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your president, while hoping that he fails, is not called treason

It is called Freedom of Speech

this is exactly what Republicans said when people disrespected Dubya, so yeah.

No it isn't. The president has no power over the average person.
Also, treason has a very specific definition, it's basically harming your country or helping an enemy.

He became a traitor a long time ago.
it's just a damn shame it took us this long to figure it out as a nation.

I think OP is thinking less of the criticism and more of the "I hope Obama gets assassinated" crowd that was around for the last 5~ years

NASA'a job is to suck Muslim cock!!!!!!!!!!! Cool cock kid nice nasa shirt and media uproar you caused. SAGE DELETE

Not even remotely true, fascist.

so like Trump making secret deals with Putin then?

Do you remember Obama telling everyone to get up in people's faces about voting for him?

Will he use the same wording to tell people to challenge Trump supporters? I doubt it.

>Bush starts a war
>King Nigger says some anti-war shit and gets a peace nobel
>while continuing the same war
We had a joke here that he got a nobel for being a black president.

We're still right about that one.

>no, it's called free speech, you communist faggot

HOLY FUCK I LOVE THAT VIDEO, CAN YOU SOURCE IT FOR ME?

I'll post this exact same meme, with the exception of it being Trump and NOT Obama. Then see how Liberals feel about it.

K

I guess the entire democratic party is guilty of treason after the bush years then

Except that didn't happen. Can't say the same for Hillary and the rest of America's enemies though.

No, its not. Any patriot that has read the Federalist papers knows goddamn well that open and objective criticism of the government and its agents is the cornerstone to any successful society.

It's fucking borderline treasonous to *not* question the intent and motive of ones government. Brits and AUSfags know this well

That only applies to commissioned officers, lol.

This is funny on multiple levels. First off, it's funny because Conservashits are offended by this, despite them saying the exact same things about president Bush 8+ years ago. I seem to recall people saying that even if you didn't agree with Bush's policy, you had to support him because he was the president.

So now liberals are using the same exact excuse that they despised conservatives for using back then, it's just wonderful. It's always a shit excuse, you shouldn't have to support a president if you disagree with his policies. Both Obama and Bush have had terrible policies when it comes to the middle east, as well as privacy and government surveillance.

Republicans felt the same way about liberals criticizing Bush before they dumped him to better their poll numbers.

Against the Iraq war? Traitor.

Now it's all Obama's fault, and that's A-Okay. Ultimately, they're only appealing to their uneducated voter base, so I guess I can't blame them.

>occupy democrats

Self-loathing little cunts, every time.

K then

Okie dokie

Obama wants to, and in some respects did, destroy America.

Hoping he fails is patriotic.

Hoping he succeeds is traitorous.

dickbag

Good deal, was getting tired of having to reply and protect my family.

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

This is a special brand of autism

Stupid asshole, learn some fucking civics.
There should be a fitness test for voting.

>Well, conservashits?

>be me
>20 yr + military veteran
>look the NRA is scaring the electorate again
>write VET FOR OBAMA on my truck
>vote for him twice
>sent letters to him congratulating the wins
>see what he and shillary has done in the 7.5 yrs
>feeling disappointed and betrayed domestically and internationally
>see for myself democrats are gonna go for the guns

As a perfectly sane former military man I see treason on the part of my government.

Yep

>openly defying and brazenly disrespecting your Führer, while hoping that he fails, is not called patriotism...
It is called TREASON

Fuck you and that mongoloid nigger. What he has done to this country is treason, and all who follow him should be executed in front of his eyes.

>nothing can save you from this
These kinds of messages have come along way from getting people to annoy each other on AIM.

You don't know the definition of a word. Congrats

>saying things should be illegal

>vote for him twice
Why?

Stay mad, retard

That's actually not at all what treason is. Well, faggot?

Maybe its time to segregate states. Libtard states vs Conservative states. Lets see which ones prosper. Im ready to move.

what if the President isn't respectable?

Here's a pic of him singing Rihanna's "work" on Fallon as an example.

OK

>fag talk
EAT SHIT

He will be nothing more than a mere shitstain in the history books of the greatest nation on earth.

Finally