Why is she so hated? Shes easily the best character disneys made on its own

Why is she so hated? Shes easily the best character disneys made on its own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shiggydy diggydy doo

Where are you>

>character disneys made
:(

this ''''''fanart'''''' makes me sad, stop whoring everything up so some sad basement dwellers can fap to it

She is hotter as a loli, anyways.

Go back to tumblr

Is it just me, or did things not look all that great for Mabel back home?

I just watched the last 4 episodes again, and it seems like she has no friends back in Piedmont. I got the feeling that the twins were sent to Gravity Falls because the only friends they had were each other.

>stop whoring everything up so some sad basement dwellers can fap to it
>where_do_you_think_you_are.7z

you don't need to whore her up for me to fap to her

She is a good charcter but the writing was off in the 2nd half of season 2.

It was a meme that got out of control. People even fucking blame her for Weirdmageddon.

Shippers

Some of us had sisters that always got away with Mabel's shit, but weren't half as friendly?

I wanna see a Older Gaz and Mabel become BFFs.
Then experiment with each other during a hot summer sleepover.

She's not a Mary Sue, like Dipper.

Don't start with that shit again. It was her fault and you know it

>People even fucking blame her for Weirdmageddon.
Isn't that entirely her fault though

She's happy-go-lucky and does whatever she feels like, so it comes across as pretty selfish. And Dipper has to drop everything for her sake so she can be happy by the end of episodes. It's just expected of him to be the "nice guy" and the show never questions it.

>Hated
Well, you could fool me given her massive fanbase.

If you want to blame anybody who isn't Bill I think Stan and Ford would take priority.

>using extra quotations marks for emphasis

Who is cuter, Mabel or Joris?
What if you combined them?

Alex even said it was Ford's fault. I mean outside of Bill.

not enough lewds

Pacifica is better

agreed

Why is she Asian?

People give this weak ass bait (You)s.
Unbelievable.

I think it was implied, buy it didn't make much sense because she's extremely sociable. Unless there were no social outcasts it would be easy for her to make friends.

Piedmont's a small town, user.
Granted, so is Gravity Falls, but I think the implication was that the people back in Piedmont were too plain to really 'get' Mabel (or Dipper for that matter).

Why is Mabel/Gideon so unpopular

No love for homewreckers.

breast enhancement is so autistic and disgusting

Because Gideon is a midget sociopath and also gay for Ghost Eyes

So is the series itself

The word autistic has lost all meaning.

>Why is she so hated? Shes easily the best character disneys made on its own.

Oh, boy. Just when OP couldn't be more of a fag, he does it.

I don't think she ever got her comeuppance when she was being selfish and Dipper almost always had to sacrifice his happiness to maintain her happiness.

Years ago I drew Mabel fanart. People made fun of it, and I saw it on a cringe thread. Haven't drawn her since, even though I'm OK now. Maybe I should.

What did Gideon homewreck? I thought girls loved this shit but there is very little Mabel/Gideon, she is always fucking her own brother or Pacifica or Bill instead.

>And Dipper has to drop everything for her sake so she can be happy by the end of episodes.

See, when you say it like that you remove the original context where it made sense and Dipper always came out on top anyways.

If the pic was a 230lb muslim trans Mabel this exact same user would have praised the pic for being so amazingly progressive

>youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4
Fuck Mabel went from best to worst in the span of one whole season.

Kill yourself to be honest family my man.

>Some of us had sisters that always got away with Mabel's shit, but weren't half as friendly?

I always figured mabel hate was kind of a projection thing

DELETE THIS

I mean maybe a little bit she did get away with a LOT on 2B.

I don't get it

fanart for faggets to jerkoff to is shit

bawwwww someone drew something i don't like they should kill themselves bawwwww

nips & coreans sure make some noice & cute mabel art

if you really want to kill yourself, do it.

>Greasy's Diner
I see no way that this story could ever end in the defilement of a pure and innocent little girl.

This is now a Bill thread.

how could you suspect such filth of japanese doujinshi?! you sully its pure name

Go back to jail Bill.

how could you not get that picture, it's just mabel as a horrible hideous couch monster for no reason at all

NO BILL NO GO TO BED BILL

She was okay at first because she was just there for comedic effect and to create a nice parallel to Dipper. Then the HACK had to go and make her fuck everything up (multiple times) and each time let her get off the hook with Dipper apologizing.
I think it was best shown in two episodes, Sock Opera and Weirdmageddon part 2.
In Sock Opera, Dipper tries to get her to help him crack the case of the author but she's too busy trying to win over her new boyfriend of the week. Throughout the beginning Dipper's running in circles trying to figure out the password of the Author's computer while Mabel just makes sock puppets. Finally she reels him into helping her out, making him stop what he's doing to help her, only using spare time to solve the password problem. The computer reveals a timed password access and Dipper scrambles to solve it in time. Bill shows up and offers the password but takes Dipper's body in return and also breaks the computer. CUE ACT 3. Bill now tries to steal the journal from Mabel (who's using it for her stupid opera) while she tries to defend it. In the end, Dipper's left with broken bones, the author's shattered computer, and a near death experience. But who are you still made to feel bad for at the end? Mabel, because her plan to win a boyfriend didn't work.
The next big time we see this is in WP2. Here Mabel controls her own world and wishes for Dipper to stay there with her. Dipper wants to help the others and stop Bill in the real world so Mabel sets up a court case against Dipper and even goes as far as to make a clone of him with all of his personality drained out and hers poured in. Dipper has to actually apologize for wanting to better his life with Stanley and has to go ahead and point out times when Mabel's helped him out. Finally in the end, Mabel lets them leave her twisted world. The entire time you're supposed to be feeling for Mabel because she's losing her brother but he's doing literally nothing wrong.

Bill Cipher died for your sins.

go home bill you are drunk

at least she does get called out in SO though

There's an odd branch of transformation that deals with characters being turned into objects but keeping their coloring (clothing and skin looks painted on) and faces.

NO U

>But who are you still made to feel bad for at the end? Mabel, because her plan to win a boyfriend didn't work.

I never got that impression.

I don't get the sense that those two strange pictures were made for fapping but just to be really odd? Or something? I can't figure out what the fuck happened there.

are they gonna sit on the Mabel Couch?

The Dippy Fresh thing really bothered me. it was basically just "LOL YOU WANNA ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND LEAVE ME? FINE, I'LL MAKE A BETTER YOU" but rather than calling it out you were supposed to support it

that's cannibalism

I think the person who made it doesn't know what fapping is yet.

Which Mabel is better?

those pictures will be forever a mystery. maybe no one "made" them but they just appeared

WP2 really ruined the show for me.
>Mabel
>makes her 'ideal' dipper, based on what she wants
>Dipper has chance to have 'ideal' Wendy
>refuses it

Have we considered that this is Alex's passive aggressive jabs at his sister? "You'd abandon me at the first opportunity' ?

Anyone got that MEGA link from the other thread?

What bothers me is that Dippy Fresh has no resemblance for real Dipper whatsoever. Is there anything Mabel actually likes about her brother or just tolerates him as utility?

Basically the problem with Mabel is that Dipper is the point of view character and the one we were supposed to root for, but he never gets what he wants because status quo. Which itself is not a problem, but at least half of his failures are because of Mabel who is still pushed as likeable character even though she keeps causing Dipper to not get what he wants and puts back nothing.

She's a special snowflake who feels like she deserves everything just for existing and that her mere companionship is enough of a reward for services. Which itself would make an interesting if villainous character, but Hirsch unfortunately feels the same way.

I dunno, put good Mabel in something that shows off her legs and we'll talk.

slut i knew what you did last week

Mabel Gleeful a cutie!

Dippy Fresh is really just a Poochie callback. I love The Simpsons and appreciate that but...

I think people expected something dramatic and deep from that episode but is was mostly "lol 80s/90s" with one short "heartfelt" scene.

I don't know how I feel now, mostly the show was a very light comedy but I thought it would have benefitted with having more meat in that one episode since it was the climax and resolution of Dipper and Mabel's characters and arc.

Instead, Ford and Stan's characters and arc got the finale focus and heft but since they had barely interacted before that it felt sort of unsatisfying.

Basically I didn't think it was awful and understood why it was the way it was but I do feel an improvement could have been made by making that episode a bit more serious or maybe just by approaching its themes differently.

I could have dealt with it if Mabel had at LEAST had that crystallizing moment where she realizes "Wow, you know, this new brother I made is nothing like the brother I love so much" but no. She just talks about how much better her fake is and she never goes back on that, but expects Dipper to bend over backwards for her constantly. She actually devolves as a character as the show progresses.

You didn't even scratch the surface of just how much the show bends over backwards for her to the point where she becomes a complete karma houdini. The Last Mabelcorn is the perfect example of this, where they literally state how Mabel has done nothing wrong.

People have said that before but Mabel decides to abandon her family and friends to death and never has a moment of realization where she thinks about how that might be bad. Some say she was hypnotized but that is not made clear. Also, instead of "you need to grow up eventually" she just learns "Dipper will always be there for you so don't worry" but he won't, they need to grow up and go separate ways like everyone eventually.

The fact that what happens with the Rift never ever comes up does seem odd, I would expect some tiny moment of guilt if even just for the others to say, "it wasn't your fault, blah blah" but it's this huge moment that is just never mentioned again like it never even happened.

You might be right to not expect anything deep, but enjoying fiction is inherently irrational experience and if Mabel's preferential treatment upsets people, it does.

what the fuck?

Who was that guy on dA... he used to draw female characters as inanimate objects. Cars, furniture, vacuum cleaners usually.

He used to be a regular subject of cringe threads, but I haven't seen him in years.

I actually really enjoyed watching that because it represented the issue with Mabel so well. She's a dumb bitch who keeps fucking shit up just to get her way, and denying that she even did anything wrong in the first place, yet you're still forced into feeling for her. Dipper even apologized at the end.

Gravity Falls fan art is very weird, like all the japanese fan art where Dipper is a loli for some reason