youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
academia.edu/4064241/Black_Males_and_Testosterone_Evolution_and_Perspectives
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
businessinsider.com/neanderthal-dna-and-modern-humans-2014-1
youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
youtube.com/watch?v=hmPC51Ekkas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98

I watched that film and agreed with Derek on all of his arguments. A-am I a nazi now?

>hate niggers
>go to jail
>get raped by niggers
>???
>love niggers

That part about the riots
>the kike in the movie saying what the media is saying today
wew

he got raped by a white guy you fucking moron

He got raped by Nazis

In the original ending he went back to being a skin. Kikes didn't like it though, so they changed it.

Kinda had a similar upbringing, actually. My dad would tell me how blacks are welfare queens and how the darker races will never amount to what we have. He's still alive though, luckily.

University is when I became him.
>realized half my friends were communists
>all female friends were feminists
>noticed Cultural Marxism all the time but didnt know what it was
>started seeing more people would just attack me on character for asking questions
>mildly autistic econ major so I didn't give a fuck
>keep digging
>start figuring out just how delusional the entire school is
>cant have civil discussion with anyone except one math major more autistic than me
>realize that almost half my courses are poly sci
>cant stand the constant marxism
>become depressed
>just stop going to school
tfw 130 IQ and kicked out of school

bump

It's ok leaf you're safe here

just 2 numbers away from

more reasons to be depressed

You do realise this is a movie made by jews to make nazies look bad right?

Why this nigga have gold star, he jude?

>realized half my friends were communists
>all female friends were feminists
>noticed Cultural Marxism all the time but didnt know what it was
Uh, wut. Why is every alt-right retard saying "cultural marxism" as if it holds any merit?

When I went to high school in a jewish neighborhood and 50% of my classmates were jewish and they were incredibly clannish and jew-centric and have endless jewish organizations.

Also jews are definitely smarter than whites on average, and wealthier.

>tfw my grandfather was killed by niggers while he was taking out groceries

Fuck, that first vid hit home.

some faggy thing they came up with to fuck with the community

started around the zimzam trial. before that i was pretty bluepilled
>z trial brings me to Sup Forums
>start reading some of pic related
>get hooked on redpills
>????
>ostracized from most people i used to hang out with

remember to hide your power level folks

Because its very real threat to western civilization
>0.04 has been added to your account
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

I let it out once, just a tiny bit.
I learned my lesson that day tho.
Keep everything in your head guys.

Nope, but you now qualify to be a non-SJW, unapologetic White American.

my number one rule is never drink and discus anything remotely political with anyone remotely bluepilled. it will inevitably boil down to the JQ, and disaster

It's all around us, just like God. You just can't see it if you don't open your eyes, you sheep-person.

And which failed spectacularly in doing so, and in fact developed a cult following among those the makers despised.

After I had been in a job which required me to work with rapefugees and migrants. their behaviour was so different and apart from cultural differences, just unsuitable (stealing, cheating, lying; abusing every thing they could abuse).

I understood something was severly wrong and needs to change. been on plebbit for long time, but start getting triggered by sjw and bullshit posts. think Sup Forums might be good alternative. first and up at Sup Forums and Sup Forums. go through rest of boards. find Sup Forums, first attracted mainly by the banter, but later helped me realize and connect a lot of things until the puzzle kept on filling.

all my friends go on Sup Forums so I'm good

But, act on it every damn time you can get away with it.

I've always had a mild contempt for thug/inner-city/gangsta culture. But I thought it was just poverty, culture, etc.

Then Sup Forums. Statistics about IQ, testosterone, lack of Neanderthal DNA, never building much more than mud huts, no winter, etc. I realized the dindu was genetic. I analyzed my own social circle and found that the more white DNA a colored person had, the more civilized they were.

So now I do believe that negroes are genetically less intelligent and more violent and tribalistic. I still judge each individual on merit, but negroes have a lower starting point.

No. Fuck you. Start revealing your power level. Let the SJWs, leftists, communists and nu-males know that their safety in numbers is a total fabrication. Otherwise we will be the last generation of free men to walk the Earth

this. I fucked up recently being drunk and starting to ramble about rapefugees to a lesbian. she got really triggered and tried to play it off which was fun to watch, but in another scenario could end up shit.

theres a major difference from gradually redpilling a good friend and revealing your power level. push too hard, and you just burned a bridge.

fuck you.

It really is a bad movie.

But they managed to frame nationalism in a really unhealthy mindset with this and roper stomper and the other wierd jewy cultural stuff they released.

The posts I quoted happened at bars or work or some shit. Of course if you actually have a chance of conversion, do it slow

>take rational, logical arguments and analysis of current society
>pin them on a neo-nazi character to devalue and stigmatize them

Goddamn jews man.

the backfire is phenomenal though. its become a cult classic, and not for their intents and purposes

>that last line about 5000 years of jewish oppression

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I told myself to never drink or do any drugs because I dont want me to lose control and let people know whats going on in my fucked-up mind

atm I cant afford saying out loud things like this

than why you gotta tell me to fuck myself? were on the same side fayget

a huge tip: start with humor. laughter disarms a person and they are immediately receptive to redpills.
see: jaffa calling

I think we need a mix of both. Sometimes it's better to be subtle, but there's strength in numbers. To me it seems like we could be a bit louder, as a group.

>got into a political debate in class with a blue pill
>revealed my power level
>I blew her the fuck out so bad she started to cry

>than why you gotta tell me to fuck myself? were on the same side fayget
I interpreted hiding power level as surrender to the enemy. Sorry faggot. Have a red pill

sure, and trump is a great first step
>americanism
we all know what that means. gotta give it time.

quads of truth

If normies rewatch it nowadays it has potential redpilling effects. But I'm pretty sure the vast majority took away the message "love trumps hate" from it.

neat.

the flashback scenes are unavoidable redpills. especially the dinner with the teacher

wish someone would have done this in my class

Sir, if you don't mind me asking.
How do i achive one of those fancy gold stars, im certain i can be a good goyim too

So white people only bought the negroes from jews and then forced them to work and beat them when they disobeyed and raped their women. I guess whites really dindu nuffin.

ty4ctrfam

this is a blind shitpost. you know what that image is saying, and its not what you posted.

Kek same
Made 2 sjw chicks cry and managed to made all the guys of the class lose their sides. (no nu-males or SJW)

It's everywhere

THIS

Train in weapons

Defend your country

Do not submit

Copy and paste it into your Name field

Only the top 1% of whites, aka Masons, aka crypto-jews actually owned slaves. Also

The mothers line is full of shite when he actually comes back with pic related.

Yeah, the image is saying that collective guilt doesn't apply for the whites who kept blacks enslaved, but it totally applies to the Jews who brought them to the States. Once again epic mental gymnastics from the loonies at Sup Forums.

And this, and the one that shows black adopted children in white families also not being as successful.

holy shit
PRAISE
KEK
E
K

>be 18
>move to city
>go to college but don't live in dorms
>instead live a couple blocks from ghetto
>live around niggers
>become Ed Norton in American History X after years of first hand experience with the baboons

It was mostly the Jews that owned slaves and almost exclusively the jews that treated them the worst

"Non-jews deserve no empathy"

>average white male
>could afford slaves
WHY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS?!

THOSE NIGGERS TAKE A LOT OF FOOD AND SPARE HOUSING TO MAINTAIN

ONLY WEALTHTY (usually jewish) ELITE COULD AFFORD SLAVES

it is true. you think gooks, indians, arabs, etc etc built the u.s.? they didnt come in until it was rich. not until there were live cities, money flowing, prosperity. the usa was one big forest worth shit. in fact every country was hoping the original colonies would collapse so they could come raid it. the u.s. is a money-pumping machine build by whites and is now being exploited by brown trash. as soon as the machine breaks theyll go back home and leave the white man to fix it. and once its fixed theyll come back and start the cycle

Reminder, pic related

When I was almost robbed by some spic
When I heard from my mother how badly her neighborhood and way of life was ruined when segregation was abolished.
When I was exposed to the never ending news reports of rape, murder, etc of whites by shitskins and the utter disrespect of thousands of years of progress.
When people defend brutality or excuse crimes because they didn't want to seem "racist"

I just couldnt take it anymore. I don't care if people call me racist, I know what is right.

>Illegal Opinions

Isn't he helping Derek's argument?

The holocaust happened way after the end of slavery and the survivors made built new communities and prospered as if it never even happened.

It's just the pleb term for Critical Theory. The enabler of all this subversion of Western society.

> became like him
> taking the memes seriously

I want to save the good shitskins but theres just too many shitskin shitskins. Whatever saves the west is a good idea at this point.

'well that's my point... it's an IRRATIONAL act...'

liberals once again trying to make sense out of chaos, whilst letting it completely destroy everything they hold dear

being a man means standing up for your principles and knowing that human behaviour and intertribal hostility doesn't have a RATIONAL and CALM reasoning.

FUCK

>tfw you dont think you have enough sources and discussion skills to fuck someone out in rl

care to elaborate on the testosterone, neanderthal dna, and winter?

with sources?

genuinely interested in that shit

Being confident and verbally skilled will fill in those gaps. You must out alpha your opponent and never take on a smart chad/tyrone with a bigger dick than you or all the women will side with him and you will lose.

>facts are racist

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

Black people have a 2R allele, linked to violent crime, at a significantly higher frequenecy than whites or asians

I really don't get how "yellow" is lumped in with black here. I feel like they're stawmanning things "every problem is race related."

>MUH SCAPEGOATD

I do like the dinner scene. It's pretty well handled until he calls the guy a Kike, though he is an apologist for exactly what got his dad killed.

About 2 and a half years ago

i woke up

i noticed nearly everywhere i went there was immigrants, Barely anyone spoke english anymore

I thought to myself wtf happend here

what has my country become where is my homeland that i grew up in

we need to take it back

we do need do something.

they purposefully include 'yellow' to make what he is saying seem false.

if they just included spics and blacks, everyone would be like 'well.. yeah he's right', and then heaven forbid, the charater's response would seem perfectly reasonable

fucking JEWS and COMMIES

englander detected

topkek

Black proletariat need to overthrow the white bourgeois.
Female proletariat need to overthrow the male bourgeois.
Gay proletariat need to overthrow the straight bourgeois.

That and the constant destruction of the family unit in exchange for an authoritarian state that will provide welfare to families instead of the parents.

Any time you hear "privilege", it means that SJWs want to seize the means of society from the evil white straight male bourgeois.

>until he called the guy a kike
That was the most redpilled part though.

The jew was being a fucking snivelling kike that knew who he was trying to mislead during the entire discussion

I never saved the infographics or sources, so here's some google-fu for you.

>testosterone
A chemial linked to more violence, tribalism, muh-dick, and etc. Negroes have more
>academia.edu/4064241/Black_Males_and_Testosterone_Evolution_and_Perspectives
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

>neanderthal dna
Blacks have little to none. Contrary to popular belief, neanderthals were better than us in logic, reason and math. However, we were more social and tribalistic, which won out. Negroes never mixed, and thus didn't get the math genes
>businessinsider.com/neanderthal-dna-and-modern-humans-2014-1

>winter
Can't find a source, but basically because Negroes never had to plan for winter, the ability to plan ahead and rationalize long-term objectives was never selected for. Additionally, living on such a fertile continent presented no evolutionary pressure to form stable agricultural societies.

Scottish

its pretty bad here

every fuck is black/(((polish)))/turk

i walked past my church other day and out came like 50 black people LOL no whites at all gg

what the fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Standing atop the smoldering remains of my city

Pistol in one hand, and the last picture of my family in the other

Scores of subhumans shrieking and howling under the moonless sky as I fell into battle once more with nothing to lose save my life...

More like
>raped in the ass by the government of a jewish oligarchy while every white female member of my family or desire is pumped full of low IQ nigger semen while the world burns under the friction of 6 million hands rubbing 24/7

Friend of mine went to your country expecting the streets to be filled with tea drinking, stuffy brits.
He said it didnt even feel like he was in England, he felt like he was in the middle east.

When cultures are destroyed by the migrant infestation, they become no different than any other country, being a melting-pot = losing your unique cultural identity, and when no country has any sort of unique culture or identity aside from Allah Akbar, travel becomes meaningless.

i became this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4

Similar story for me. In my freshman year of college I had to take a Social Justice course back before it and sjws were a big thing. Everyone just nodded and agreed with what the cuck professor said and I quickly realized how fucked colleges are and dropped out after that year.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmPC51Ekkas

Love that more niggers are getting redpilled.

I went from full white SJW to skinhead in one fist fight.

>be me, 19, almost two years after 'accelerated high school'
>close friend went into the military after high school
>I proceeded to my computer chair
>he comes home, visits family and SJW friends like me
>we went out with few friends one afternoon
>played some basketball at the park like old times, 4 dudes
>how r u not out of breath
>how fucked I am after two years of smoking, drinking, and daily McSugar.
>huffing puffing
>buff friend trips over nigger shoelace
>hurts hand, elbow, skins leg, etc
>"awww FUCkin horse-nigger cunt!" or some stupid 'racist' shit
>me, "wow not cool, you racist asshole"
>everyone laughs like i'm joking
>i insist
>"are you really trying to pick a fight dude what the hell is the matter with you, user?"
>me, "(something about the military brainwashing him)"
>throw first punch at stupid white face
>get choked out defensively like an ape

When I woke up on the ground I remember feeling my ego disappear faster than my father when I was three. I apologized to my friend for starting bullshit and the other guys we were with never looked at me the same again. I asked my friend about the military and was willing to share his perspective on the world later driving home. It opened my eyes so far that I can't shut them. We fucked later in the moonlight.

"Not available in germany"