As an atheist I find this insulting

as an atheist I find this insulting
I can't be the only one

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/bs.gif
insecam.org/en/view/328501/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People believe in different things than you.
Get over it faggot.

I dont give a shit since I dont think any of my tax money goes to them

ISS is literally filmed in the back of a zero-g plane, dont worry there are no religious symbols in actual space

>being butthurt over someone else's decoration choices
not sure if you're a metaphorical faggot or a literal one

You're not the only one, but rest assured, all the others are massive faggots as well.

I'm an atheist also, fuck off.

this is blatant propaganda and if you notice it's pushed by the russians (those are orthodox icons)

Many astronauts and many many scientists are Christians, what's wrong with that?

>I'm an atheist also, fuck off.
not a real one, you are one of those "atheist" with two metres of tongue stuck up christian asses
"atheists" like you are the reason why our movement is not taken seriously

Russians get supersticious when high-risk involved. Space travel, surgery etc.

They have a priest swinging that thing with holy water on rockets before launch just in case.
What if it actually works and gives you +5 hull points? Cant hurt.

>things I'll never be around hurt my feelings

Lolfaggot

Atheist like you are on the same level as radical islam. You fucking make me sick op. Kill yourself already.

I'm sure you have statistics to back that

it's a matter of principle

>Kill yourself already.
what a christian behavior user, I'm impressed

How can religious people even exist? just think logically for once and you'll see your religion makes no sense

have you ever watched a debate on the issue on a scholarly level?
not like bill nye vs some random creationist.
the atheist 9 times out of 10 gets their ass handed to them.

This is like
>Well shit lets pray just in case
>maybe it actually help us or something
Placebo for confidence and feeling of security.

If it's a matter of principle then who are you dictate that for them? Their "principles" got them to get aboard a space ship and orbit earth, which is an honor and privilege very few people have been able to experience in human civilization . They've earned the right to their principles

as an atheist i think you're a whiny fag, just kill yourself

*tips Fedora*

>I am offended by my culture
>White people are the greatest XD

the fact that you use homosexual as an insult shows how christians brainwashed you, mr. "atheist"

That's cause the only atheists willing to debate it are retards

You wouldn't debate the existence of Santa Claus would you?

Atheist are like niggers, instead of "muh dick", you have "muh brain".
You are only half of a man if you rely only on your brain, a human is composed of emotion, brain, soul and a surrounding culture of other humans. Atheists only use the brain, refusing to be a full human.

And they're in space and you're down here. Try spending less time being offended by pictures and more time achieving shit.

Catholic here. I'm with Russiabro.

Still wear a scapular that I've had for decades. Because why not? If I'm wrong, oh well, I wore a necklace.

But if I'm right...

I am a Nihilist you piece of shit.

>I'll lie to myself to be "fully human"

Yeah and people used to believe in fairies and witches, should we lie to ourselves and believe in them today even though we know better? Just so we can be "fully human"

Yes because I would actually like a conversation and don't want to be in an echo chamber like reddit

>You are only half of a man if you rely only on your brain
A christian finally admits they are mentally retarded.

>Autist can't in to emotion
>Calls others stupid

XD nice meme

who is an atheist intellectual that you respect?

If you're so smart which religion is correct?

Mine you fucking faggot

All religion debates are basically confirmation bias

fuck you op

if you're an atheist and getting pissed because people practice religion you're just making atheism your religion

kill yourself

*tips fedora*

What is the point of this thread? Why is it on Sup Forums? Sage this please. Mods?

Time restraints alone prove this idea pants-on-the-head retarded.

Exactly, and the Romans said "mine" too

and the Greeks, and the Norsemen, and the Hindus

They can't all be right though

>practicing religion
>shoving religious propaganda down people throat

That's because they're probably...Orthodox. They're living there, they had to ride a shit-ass tin can to get there, give them their icons.

When you go into space you can probably bring your fedora icon with you.

Exactly that's why mine is correct

People back then also thought the world revolved around the earth

>your an autist!
Now the retarded christian goes back to childish insults.

>atheist
>movement

There's your problem right there.

good, you should learn to not be a faggot

It's not an insult.
You need medical help.

Some Ivans go up into space, grateful to Christ and God, they made it up safe and hopeful they will make it back safe, I don't see how anyone could find it offensive.

that can be the case for the observer sometimes.
it's still interesting to hear what arguments both sides present, and how they interact with them in real-time though, rather than reading just one book from one viewpoint. when both debaters are on top of their game you really get to see the true strengths and weaknesses of the position in question.

Religion is in no way incompatible with science, but still less is it incompatible with engineering.

Sorry you get butthurt so easily. God bless.

This is obvious false flag trolling, you're supporting it and want to rile up idiots on here against fedoras.

I am not autistic you fucking idiot.

Based Italia and Russia

0 muslims in space

For fucks sake. Can you imagine colonizing other planets and bringing human bullshit with us?

Last thing we need in space is war making fuckery.

Atheist equels Autist, agnostic is the way to be

If it looks like a duck...

fucking traitors

I want old Sup Forums back

bibleTURDS invaded us

>fairies and witches
So you dismiss intuition and art and every preconception you may have because is not logical?
It would be very sad if humanity will only have what is logically proven. No genius, no heroes, no great historical figures. I'm not even talking about religion, but having a life based only on what you can prove with certainty is not even a life.

Why do atheists and Christians always argue like retards?

>hurr durr tips fedora
>hurr durr skydaddy beliefs
>repeat ad nauseam

Just present your points and ask questions to challenge beliefs, it's not hard

Shut up.

Bill Anders
"We are now approaching lunar sunrise, and for all the people back on Earth, the crew of Apollo 8 has a message that we would like to send to you."

"'In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
‘And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
‘And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
‘And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.'"[4]Jim Lovell "'And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
‘And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
‘And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
‘And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.’"[4]Frank Borman "'And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
‘And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.'"
"And from the crew of Apollo 8, we close with good night, good luck, a Merry Christmas – and God bless all of you, all of you on the good Earth

Also, just for fun, did you know Buss Aldrin received communion on the moon?

>people only started hating gays when christianity got popular
kek what?

I grew up with orthodox people. I've observed that they shove their holy men,crucifixes and icons in every bodies faces

>order your space fedora icon now for just $150
order now at rationalargument.godisfiction.com/stylishspacehaticon

>asking questions

Rabbi spotted

Does anyone have a shop of the OP where the whole place is covered in pictures

It's the extremes at both ends of the spectrum that define the majority, usually. Bible thumping "muh degeneracy" fudds on one end and edgy "debate me" atheists on the other.

Just don't be one of these opposites and Sup Forums would be a better place.

This is true.

I tried watching some of these 'religious scholars' debate. They set the standard at, I have an invisible friend who you can't define because when he created himself he made himself undefinable.

And on those grounds only, we may now have a debate.

And as a result you end up having some retarded argumentative atheist nugget armed with a Dawkins book and a BA in environmental science arguing the toss about nothing with an audience of zealots.

You can't argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Because you cannot prove or disprove God, you fag.

>challenge beliefs
atheists don't believe anything but that that they will die as they were born. virgins.

We already proved God doesnt exist.

It's literally just some Christian imagery.
Is it propaganda simply because it's shown?
Do you expect Christians to hide their worship?

They're just little framed photos, man.

>when he created himself

nope

So? They have a right to their beliefs, stop being a bigot.

At least you didn't have to listen to a whiny muezzin five times a day.

>athiest
lol everyone look at this nerd

> s.4cdn.org/image/country/bs.gif
>BS.GIF
BS! fuck off!

>implying

Sorry, I miss that.
Can you provide a link?

Can we detect it using any scientific apparatus?
No then its not real end of story.

there are literally no legit reasons to hate gays if you don't believe in objective morality as proposed by christian religion

objective and eternal morality took in hostage this continent for 2000 years

but with french revolution, and with mass secularization post WW2.. with subjectivism and relativism we DESTROYED IT
today there is no absolute wrong or right anymore, there is no moral absolute truth

MAN IS FREE
thank us later

Sorry, not Sup Forums enough for you.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS RISK RISK RIK RISK HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

Happy now? Feel more comfy and at home?

Maybe they are all Orthodox and nobodies feelings are getting hurt? Because they are Based Russia + Proud American + Italian Stallion primed for the prairie pumping to bring the world more Based Christian babies?

I mean get over yourself Athiestotron not all are cold robots such as yourself. Many know the warmth of the True Lord.

>pseudoscience

As usual the autist tries to define something out of our understanding. We will never be able to define god because he is a GOD you fucking moron.

looks like my grandma's room only Catholic: Santo Niño de Atocha, Virgen de Guadalupe, a black and white p photo of one of her brothers in his early years who was a priest, ...

>believing in manmade fairy tales
>2016
this needs to stop

fuck of russian trump shill Sup Forums is hill dogs turf no matter how many rubbles you pay, you will never defeat us, nor will you attack our capital as i am always watching. insecam.org/en/view/328501/

I calculated an airbus diving at 30 degrees (sufficient to reproduce zero g) from its operational ceiling at medium speed will have about 5 minutes of free fall. Even if you buy into the le zero-g planes can only go for 30s, this problem is solved by cutting the footage.

Why can't they be? Do you honestly believe that, given the existence of a God outside of time and space who is omnipotent, He would not be able to do something as simple as resolve positions that seem paradoxical to those of us inside space time and orders of magnitude of orders of magnitude away from omnipotence?

homosexuals are biological failures, in no way should being a fag be promoted as an acceptable lifestyle choice. I'd like to burn you an all your ilk alive

whats the source on this video?

Who cares if you find it insulting. Dumbfuck.

Thats a paradox, how could humans know of an incomprehensible being like that you fucking retard?
No pseudoscience real science using real measuring equipment.