Liberal outrage at spear hunting

Former javelin thrower kills a bear with a spear.
Liberals currently reeeeeeing

>“I just did something that I don’t think anybody in the world has ever done,” an elated Bowmar tells the camera after launching a homemade spear about 10 to 12 metres into the side of a mature black bear that had been attracted to a bait bin.
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/i-drilled-him-outrage-after-hunter-former-ncaa-javelin-athlete-kills-alberta-bear-with-spear-posts-video

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_hunting#North_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I just did something that I don’t think anybody in the world has ever done
Is this nigger stupid?

>I just did something that I don’t think anybody in the world has ever done
Retard fucking leaf things spears are new tech

>“I just did something that I don’t think anybody in the world has ever done,”
All of my wat

Animals are faggots

I salute anybody who kills animals

Keep em in check

If it's so easy why haven't you done it yet?

Do you know anyone that would hunt a bear with a spear in todays world? I feel he could have worded it better, but I get what he's saying.

>hey guys look I'm a piece of garbage

ALL THE EDGE

>getting death threats for hunting
animal rights freaks are the lowest of the low.
fucking species traitors

As impressive as this feat is, I can tell he slept through his history classes.

>Video already removed from jewtube.
Fucking sjws.

That's how Based Bobby B dieded :-(

Good job. He could have been dead by now. Even when the playing field is leveled the lcucks are still unhappy.

Depending on how he did it. People hunt bears with crossbows, but brings a group of other people with guns with them when they do it. If he killed it without half a dozen others with guns to back him up then I am impressed.

Inb4 he tries it again and gets mauled

That's now how Bobby B died you fat cunt

He was gored by a boar

Liberals
>Don't use guns! It's unfair!
>Hunt with spears like real men
okay.jpeg
>OMG! What are you doing!

>“That was a 12 to 15 yard spear throw, on the ground, no blind, no back-up. We have no shotguns within miles of here.”

ayy, that's my province

I bet 90% of those complaining about the cruelty of this, are not vegetarian and buy meat prepared in a slaughterhouse/factory.

I'm not vege either, but I'm not complaining about this.

Shit hunting's fairer than breeding in captivity just to take them to a slaughterhouse that they cannot escape from.
At least with hunting, they get the chance to escape, breed, live on. Their is this Darwinist element to it that if they survive, they have fucking earned their life.

Fucking leftists.

I hate trophy hunting and the people who do it but at least this person is doing it in a braver fashion by using a spear.

The day I actually congratulate someone for killing an animal by trophy hunting is by doing it with their bare hands, now that's impressive.

What's your problem, cunt? Wanna fight or something? Let's do it then. Get at me.

355 W Tanner's Str
Flea Bottom
King's Landing

Drop in anytime ya fookin peasant. Im a fookin legend of Flea Bottom. A fookin legend! I lost the Legend Games to some cunt from Gin Alley last year but I'm taking my title back this year.

damn thats a righteous spear

i feel the same way about your children, and your whoring mother

This. This makes me angry as fuck.

Also, the same people consume animal products, like meat and milk.
Milk production entails summarily disposing of newborn male calves, which are considered an unwanted byproduct.
>wtf man, I can't live without my cheese.

Is that a squash hunting cat?

I killed a hamster by throwing it at a wall if that counts

American black bear is pretty much an oversized raccoon.

i would

>fairer

eat or don't eat, nothing fair about living, I don't give a shit where it comes from

why kill the bear though?

dont get me wrong. I understand the need to hunt and its value as a skill. But why a black bear? Shouldnt this guy be killing deer?

Is there a bear population problem?

Bears are everywhere in Northern Alberta. There's no reason to specifically kill bears but it's kind of like a "boss fight" for hunters relative to harmless deer

This. I've seen them in real life, and they look like a big dog. I saw a true Grizzly once, and those things are fucking monsters. I love the north.

>you fukin faggot pussy hunting with a gun I'd like to see you do that with primitive weapons like the cave men used to you tiny dicked faggot!
>Ok.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fuck liberals. I hope the number of suicides after Trump is elected numbers into the millions. Hopefully the homicides are even greater.

People used to kill large predators with spears all the time. Less then 100 years ago the inuit were still going toe to toe with polar bears (much larger, more aggressive, and more predatory than black bears) using nothing but a spear.

nah, i've always said don't kill anything, by any means, unless you really have to

People have been doing that for thousands of years.

I wonder if one could take down a bear with a katana?

>"ever"

>Harmless
>Deer

Deer are mean fucking assholes. They will bite, kick, and hit you with antlers. Most are totally unafraid of humans.

Fuck deer.

>Most are totally unafraid of humans.
Sure.

Yep. Fuck faggots and their save the animals bullshit. Fuck your lion, your gorilla, and your puppy mother fuckers. It doesn't matter.

Right... but are they a problem to the population?

Seems shitty to kill them for no reason.

Should be spearing niggers and letting the bear take over the southside of chicago.

I could maybe see some valid complaints about spear hunting being that it has more chance of simply wounding rather than killing quickly compared to a gun. It could cause unnecessary suffering to the animal for what is essentially some guy satisfying his ego.
In general people complaining about hunting are pretty dumb though. They'll happily eat meat coming from a slaughterhouse, and the way cattle are treated aren't always the best. Comparatively, game lives free and in its natural habitat up until it's killed

Killing the apex predator of a food chain is fucked up, due to ecological reasons, BUT this nigga didnt use a flash elephant gun, or a compound bow from a tree stand, this nigga threw a spear from 12 meters and killed it.

Respect.

If there is one decent way of killing a bear, its this way.

The Masai also use spears for lions. This is pure badassery.

>Hunter kills animal with hunting rifle
>Pff, that is no real hunting. You call yourself a man by shooting a defenseless animal from such a far away place. Why don't you try to go nearer it to kill it. You are not a real man

>Hunter uses shotfun to kill an animal
>That is not real hunting. Real hunting is using basic tools like a bow. You are just compensating for your small penis. You are not a real man. Try some basic tools and come closer if you dare.

>Hunter kills animal with bow and arrow
>Why would you kill an animal with a bow and arrow. Can't handle the challenge? You call yourself a real man? Try to get closer and see what happens.

>Hunter kills animal with spear
>REEEEEEEE, you are not a real man, you are not a real man. REEEEEE, that was not challenge. Small penis, small penis. REEEEEE!!

Fucking liberals and their double standards. They post a threaten to kill this dude, and then go ahead and eat steak for dinner. I bet they would fucking flip their shit if some hunter used only his fists, legs and teeth to hunt.

>homemade spear
>homemade
That's big, dirty fuck off spear too. Nice.

Did he eat it at least? I'm all for hunting for food, but trophy hunting ain't up my alley.

Hopefully for the meat
Bear steaks and bear burgers are top tier

Deer kill more people a year than bears do.

He's an American

Came in to post this, though it's more moving goal posts than double standards. Liberals won't be happy until a man goes hand-to-hand with a bear and gets mauled so they smugly tell everyone how shit humanity is. I feel a counter-signal meme would be appropriate here.

>I hate trophy hunting and the people who do it
That's because you're a faggot.

Ive never heard of anyone eating bear.

Quite frankly it seems a bit off putting to me. Omnivores I know.

Good meat is typically of the non predator variety.

kill for the sake of killing.

fuck off faggot. leave the bears alone and go spear some niggers. they deserve it more than pooh.

Actually bear meat is considered a delicacy, but youre right, most predator meat is shit.

Then again bears arent carnivores. Theyre omnivores.

>I've never heard of anyone eating a bear
Move out of the city then. Most people who hunt bears eat them, its bretty gud.

do you not understand the concepts of "nobody" and "ever"?

You haven't seen the demon looks some of these deer have given me in the past. It's the mark of the beast i'm telling you.

They look like dogs famalam. Smart like dogs too.

I love dogs.

Where do they eat bear meat? I hunt deer, pheasant, turkey, duck. Never heard of eating bear steak.

A real man would kill both, then make a taxidermy statue of the bear mauling the nigger.

Everybody I have ever talked to who has tasted cougar ranks it above deer and elk.

kek. I love this place

>“I just did something that I don’t think anybody in the world has ever done"

Fucking idiot.

>black bear that had been attracted to a bait bin

Congratulations, you managed to kill the smallest and most peaceful bear in the northern hemisphere, in the most cowardly way possible.

>GUNS ARE NOT SPORTING

>SPEARS ARE TOO BARBARIC

This I do not have a problem with. Fuck cats.

>hands up don't shoot

Yes I'm sure no one throughout history has ever killed a bear with a spear throw..

he didnt imply that never in the human history, but more like as-of-today kind of way. he worded it bad. well, bad for the turbo plebians who need everything spelled out correctly and cant deduce for shit.

i get triggered when i see a helicopter rescuing an animal , while homeless people still live in shit conditions, thats what rips my logic apart.

all those animal activists should learn to see the bigger picture of things.

>a mature black bear that had been attracted to a bait bin.
What a faggot.

>I equate animals with people
I can't tell if you're an edgemaster or just a dipshit lib

>Quite frankly it seems a bit off putting to me. Omnivores I know.
Piggus are omnivores too and they are delicious.

>implying homeless people didnt get themselves in the shitstorm theyre enveloped in.

most are drunks or junkies my spaniard friend.

also, i miss your country. the best years of my life were spent in madrid with a fine dark haired woman that gave the best fucking blowjobs ive ever had.

>he worded it bad. well, bad for the turbo plebians who need everything spelled out correctly and cant deduce for shit.
no he's just a dumbass

Bore are omnivores, and yes, they are good. Pigs are fed grain these days. Unless of course you get them from a farmer who still feeds them slop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_hunting#North_America

Thats why I wrote "most". I would never eat Puma to be honest.

The meat of the bears is something quite deliciouse actually you stupide burger

Maybe if they put the bear meat into a macdoneld hamburger you would like to try some?

Fucking American, probably a pavement ape

T. Person who doesn't understand environmental conservation.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_hunting#North_America

fucking natives

Shut the fuck up Denmark. What do you know about deer?

fuck french cuisine. literally over rated food. snailfag.

>Hunting with a bait pile

this
Animals don't fucking matter. Humans (Anglos) matter.

...while hunting with a spear

Different animal though

CRAAAAAAAWLIIIING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIN

>after launching a homemade spear about 10 to 12 metres into the side of a mature black bear

That's a fucking wide bear.

I work in forestry & natural resources, and yes people still are interested in spear hunting. Met a guy who went on a guided hunt & specifically wanted to spear a black bear.

It's a matter of skill & harkens back to pre-firearms. Liberals need to fuck off & stop ripping apart everything they don't understand. It's much more dangerous for the hunter & requires a lot of skill & strength. Considering Liberals all live in shitty service-dominated large cities, I don't understand why they care. I await the day these fags start moving much more rural & expect everyone to have their ignorant values.

Apparently bear paws are the best part of the bear. Bears were hunted to extinction in Europe, due to the demand of aristocrats.

alpha as all fuck

bear spearing is the official sport of Sup Forums

Bear is fucking delicious, great in sausages. As long as the meat is treated & processed properly to avoid parasites, it's tasty.

>That black bear dindu nuffin
And then in the next video where a bear is trying to catch a deer they're rooting for the deer and cry when it dies, even though if the bear fails it dies.Not that I like hunters, but the guy probably saved a lot of animal lives by killing that bear.

That's a big cat.

kek

this. they are double talking shitbags.

It's pretty cool, however his amount of emotional leakage in the photo makes him appear unworthy in natural body language.
>emotional=womanly=weak fool
>stoicism=manly=strong hunter

If you don't track your prey for three days naked in the wilderness then bash its head in with a rock while it lays exhausted on the ground you have a small penis.

Is that legal? Is there a "spear season" for black bear?

Yeah because of running in front of their fucking cars.

That's the only way this bullshit could be true. I live in rural mountains and people are always hitting fucking deer.

Finns used to hunt mammoths with spears. Thats fucking nothing.