1-your cunt

1-your cunt
2-so you have a nationalism class in your curriculum?
Syria,Yes

What are you taught in these classes?

It varies depending on the grade.
If my brain is correct I remember taking classes about the arab league,UN,and other associations in 9th grade along with lost arab land (south persia,antioch etc....) and the arab zionist struggle. In 12th grade we took shit about globalisation and its threats to our culture and arab identity and a brief introduction into small buisnesses,development,and goverment planning. I cant remember other grades because I didnt study the book back then since I never gave a fuck about my grade in it

What's your religion? Do you live in a diverse region or is your city fully Sunni or something? How does secular Syria cope these days with the religious divide?
How are Kurds regarded in these classes?

I'm a sunni living in a christian area in damascus.
>how does syria co0e with the religious divide
The sevtaranism wasn't their before the war. We just act as if it doesn't exist
>how are kurds regarded
Never did we take a class about kurds. We didn't even know there was a kurdish national movement.

>The sevtaranism wasn't their before the war
What will happen after the war?

So the Kurds are completely ignored? What do you think about the Kurds?

Who do you support in the war?

>What will happen after the war
It will remain common desu
>So the Kurds are completely ignored? What do you think about the Kurds?
Yes they are. Kurds are genrrally really nice people and never talk about any seperatism sentiment. I hate the commies and separitists up north though
>who do you support in the war?
Baba assad

No people would lose their minds if we did

Bring back the second reich please

Malaysia
Of course, compulsory from ages 10 - 17

As with every Asian country, almost everyone is patriotic about this nation

Based. What do they teach you

I would but the sad truth is that its probabaly never going to happen

Feels so shit. Just want bismark back

...I have no fucking idea. It was basically "do anything you want, the teacher's toot tired" class. Doesn't really matter, all of us end up supporting the same govt. thats been ruling for the past 60+ years

Sort of, but not exactly, we have 'citizenship' classes, in which we're taught about core democratic principles and terminologies, like separation of powers, nation state as opposed to other methods, types of democracy (e.g direct, representative and so on), how our government is structured and also bring up and discuss common issues inside Israel, for example the religious status quo.
I think those classes were generally interesting, but unfortunately the teacher who taught us that wasn't the sharpest tool.

Yeah it's called History and Science

Well we have something like that too but its mostly split between our politics and history classes

No but we do have weekly school assembly where we honor the flag in a military style.

Before the war we had that twice a week. Then we do a baathi clap and recite the baath principles

Syria is truly our best ally

Sharia cartels when?

UAE
Yes
National identity
Geography of your country
History of your country
Ethnicities and Religions
How the government works and shit

Flag
No but there used to be, called "Civic Education", I think it was abolished after the dictatorship. I wish they'd bring it back desu. Too many self hating retards who are too content with letting this country destroy itself rather than try to fix it. Maybe instilling a bit of patriotism could do us good.

We do have ethic classes on primary school on which they also teach national patriothic values.

Oh God lmao, double the beheadings, double the fun!

Mexico but the bad guys don't win every single civil war when?

Flag
Less 'nationalism' and more 'civic education'
We're taught about how this shithole works, the administrative divisions and their own sub-divisions, the hierarchy if the gov't, the parliament, a general overview of our rights and tasks and finally the sanctity of the k*ng
The jingoist brainwashing happens more during the history classes, they put heavy emphasis on how we used to be some super stronk empire where everything was right and good and that it's the fault of our neighbors that we are so shit right now

USA
Yes- American History

In my high school it wasn't that patriotic especially American history 2

How's life in Damascus?
It's like Latakia , a peaceful Oasis ? Or do you live in the outskirts with the k*Babs bombing each other?

Nah, not really.

Pretty normal aside from the casual shellings

>casual shellings
Dude I actually feel really bad for you guys. I’ve only met 2 Syrians in my life and they were super chill.

Do you just hear them in the distance, in the east? Have rebel shells ever landed in your neighborhood?

México was fucked since the spaniards came.
That's fucked up, I've heard that the rebels are pretty weakened by now. When do you think will it be finally over and when do you think the country will stabilize again?

Soon my brother.

Soon.

No. There is constitution for college students, that's about it.

I mean they become pretty casual after5 years
Oh lots land in my area
Abiut a year or so
The greater sultanate of mexico inshallah

When will Syria go to war with Israel?

Never unfortunatly.

Is Russia gonna stay there after the war or will they dip? And what do you think of the russian support of your country?

How are the refugees seen in syria?

Do you support Assad?

exactly what does the FSA want?

the impression I got from the news is that they want to implement american style liberalism. they seem to be the kind of "democracy activists" that conveniently enough only attack america's enemies.

yes its in our very constitution we gud bois who never did anything wrong

They want money and guns and probably a good house in Europe, maybe some guaranteed Red Cross pussy. A bunch of mercenaries, the whole bunch of them, ISIS, FSA, al-Qaida, "White Helmets" holy shit.

The FSA are on the front lines against the Kurds under cover of Turkish bombs. Any credibility the FSA could still pretend to have completely vanished when they took up arms againt the Kurds as commanded by Turkey.

so basically, the FSA are enemies of both the arabs (baathists) and the kurds?

how do they stand with israel and america? those both want syria to burn, right?

Basically yes. It's just a gang of armed outlawed religious zealots at this point.
Both support FSA is ome way or another.

Sjw studies Mohammad

Do most sunnis support the government?
Is military service mandatory?

>how do they stand with israel and america?
They stand with whoever is paying them