"Fuck Portugal" - Firaxis, 2018

>"Fuck Portugal" - Firaxis, 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_II_of_Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vlAsnvinA
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFdUAZrrMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll add them next expansion
If they released all good civs in one expansion then no one would care about the others

At least they added Australia!

Wait. Where the fuck is Austria?

>Catherine de Medici

Phillip II of Spain is Phillip I of Portugal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_II_of_Spain

But yes, some recognition would be nice.

where is Olof Skötkonung???!!!!

>Barbarossa
>Germany

>Grug can't enjoy videogame unless he play as Grug's favorite ancestor-chief!
Play Paradox games if you want historical roleplaying autism please.

Doesn't even matter. This version of Civ doesn't/won't even have the based soundtrack of Imperial "Chega de Saudade" for Brazil or the Baroque "Saudades de Coimbra" for Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vlAsnvinA
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFdUAZrrMw

Irrelevant shithole

>Bonus to science and culture
Will Japan ever recover?

>American education

If it wasn't irrelevant than it would be in civ 6.

Everytime

>notimportantinhistoryenoughtugal

why do people even sperg out over this, just download a mod or something

it's all stupid shit anyway
like, australia is just another anglo offshoot, why is it even a separate country in the game? in fact, why is there england in 4000 BC?
there was no England in 4000 BC, the region was part of various states and earthly powers over time

historical leaders of various periods for an entirely unhistorical game, ruling for millennia? wtf?

what are you really simulating? not a country, not a culture, not something that really existed - a spirit moving over a map?
civ is broken and weird by design

>those cartoony faces

more like Soyraxis, amirite?

if this crap would have been genuinely about civilization, most of the european ones wouldnt have been in the game. but most people who lay this game are either euros or euro colonials, which explains why meme countries like america is in it

Have you played any civs other than 5? Probably not.

Calm your autism, it's essentially a digital tabletop game, like Risk. It's a game where you compete with other players to reach a number of victory conditions, not autistically roleplay history.

>european autism

I side with my Portuguese ally. They should be included from the very start.

This. Instead people should play the vastly superior, and British made, Total War series.

Real-time strategy >>> turn-based yawn fest.

>Scythia
Literally a made up culture.

>australia
>scotland
>negerlands
>norway
>pooland
>3 versions of greece
>georgia
>scythia
>no sweden
the absolute state of this game

>sweden
>unique power: nobel prize

Just play Norway and pretend.

INSOLENCE

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

no I play civ 5 instead and fugg catherine of russia with my caroleans

Good, that german slag a shit.

Hakkapeliterna kommer rida igen och era män kommer att stupa vid bara åsynen av mitt kavalleri. GOTT MIT UNS!

>Felipe II still causing butthurt

>Nice story from the Napoleonic Wars: there was a period when Sweden was officially at war with England, because Napoleon had told them they had to. The Royal Navy blockaded Gothenburg. The officers of the Swedish Navy of the Gothenburg station went to visit the blockading ships, and discovered that the English officers and the Swedes all knew each other (because most Swedish officers served with the Royal Navy to get trained and build up sea time and seniority)..
>So the Swedish officers invited the English officers ashore for dinner. The dinner turned into a party that lasted 7 days.
:3

You could say... it was the lesser of two weevils.

Oddly enough, apart from the retarded "Invincible Armada" bullshit, he was pretty well liked in Portugal. His son and grandson were the problem.

He even spoke Portuguese and considered Lisbon as a capital.

What Phillip II the one one who married Mary and was technically a king of England?

Goddamn, it must be really shitty to be portuguese. Even Firaxis knows their colonies are more relevant than them. Things like this really make me grateful for not being born in such a cucked nation.

Alexander's ability sounds really overpowered.
Can you actually capture cities in this game without everyone denouncing you for the rest of the game?
Or is that not how civ 6 works, I haven't played it.

There are three ways to capture an enemy city. The first is to trade for it, the second is to capture it militarily, the third is to lower its loyalty to its faction and to raise its loyalty to you so that it asks to join you.

Warmonger penalties increase with each era, so if you capture a city early on you're probably okay. If you capture it from the medieval era on, you'll be called a warmonger forever.

Stealing cities via loyalty is harder and more time consuming, but it carries no warmogner penalties.

Gothenburg is called Little London

We laugh and love shitskin/colonial inferiority complex, and we know why.

I hope Sweden will be ignored next expansion, to pave the way for the REAL missing European superpower.

>Lautaro
>not bonus to combat

That pic misses a lot of bonuses.

thx goob sr

>enslavers is harsh
we just carried them

Also, what happened in 1836?