But Adam, getting pozd is a bad thing!

>but Adam, getting pozd is a bad thing!
>*cue 30 minute condescending skit set in the 1950s, an undeniable symbol of White American """""values""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never seen this show. Never will. He's a fag right? Dresses like one

it's supposed to be ambiguous cisshitlord.

Find me one decent person who wears jew glasses.

Wow nice microagression great grandpa, there's nothing "ambiguous" about being agender

What other glasses are there?

That haircut is honestly awful

quit triggering me. I'm talking about his sexuality not gender presentation.

me

>HIS
>2018
enjoy your ban

one of the top contenders for most punchable face on the planet

Those are pretty much the same big black jew frame, except they're sun glasses. Those are the only glasses that exist today

Conan should be at the center, sitting while everyone else kisses his feet desu.

>the only one without a drink
>the only one with a substance abuse problem
Pottery

Conan looks eager to die

>that please let me have a drink face on fallon

I never knew John Oliver had such wide child birthing hips.

>how Herpes is not as scary...
Yeah I'd love to carry an incurable disease that gives me gross, pus-oozing sores on my dick for the rest of my life

You have still normal glasses, but nowadays they make you look old by association, since no young perosn wears them.
Look at Colbert for example.

>normal glasses
You mean those? They just look stupid. There's no way to wear those and not look like a huge nerd or someone very old.

How weak do you have to be to not be able to hold a drink without falling off the wagon?

That's my point, that's what normal glasses look like.
You just think they're dumb and old-fashioned because modern fashion has been dominated by thick frames.

Holy fuck those look flimsy, I guess it doesnt really matter when you sit a desk all day eating sushi.

>banning people who identify as fluid transhuman semiandrogynous
it's like you are asking to be jailed

isn't herpes really common?

you certainly have it on your mouth
eye and genital herpes -though less common- still is quite fucking common
you probably have the genital one too assuming you are not a virgin
eye one is terrible though, i wouldnt touch my eye after sex etc.

>normal glasses
How is not having a frame "normal"? Those are gimmick glasses. They're very easy to break and look like shit.

It is. Around 70 to 95% of adults are carriers. As in they have the virus but don't show any symptoms.
It's like toxoplasmosis, just less scary.

Why hasn't Oliver gotten his teeth fixed?

He's entirely right about internet service

His career depends on him being british.

Having light frames or no frame at all was way more common than having a thick frame.
Before being a nerd became popular, people didn't like having a big piece of plastic in their face.
As long as you don't wear your glasses when you do sports or some shit you shouldn't break them anyway, frameless or not.

*kills all these jews*

wheres my money?

Colbert looks like he's one scoop away from suddenly losing his shit

The button on James Corden's jacket is about to fucking explode

Fuck me, if I had known they were all going to be in the same building I would have bic lightered the place.

Those are rimless or "drill-mount" frames, and they're a lot more durable than you would think because the metal parts are super strong. The only people who usually wear them though are older because of their light weight which is helpful if you have a high rx.

The funny thing is that his nosepads are piss yellow because he's too cheap to buy a new set for $2

1 SCOOPS?!!!!!!!

I wear specs like these because big-frame hipster specs piss me off

What does 'getting pozd' mean?

That's sunglasses, not the same thing.

I dont wear glasses but I have a pair of dirty dogs for my sun / safety glasses, fuck thin frames.

>As long as you don't wear your glasses when you do sports or some shit
That's not the point when they break. It's when you put them down and accidentally hit them one way or another. Noframe glasses will shatter right away. Not to mention that when you put them down the lenses touch the hard surface. That's no good, do that for a few years and your glasses will have small scratches just from you putting them down on the table before going to sleep 700+ times. Those glasses are shit. If you like them, you probably never had them. I had them. They were shit.

And what makes them flimsy is the fact that when you take your glasses off you do that with one hand, not with two. You keep applying pressure to the right side of your glasses every day for a few years and eventually they go flimsy. Look at how flimsy the connection between the two lenses is. It just gets flimsier with time. The glasses are shit and you are shit. Fuck you.

Sounds like you've only bought cheap shitty glasses.
Have you considered stopping being poor?

>The funny thing is that his nosepads are piss yellow because he's too cheap to buy a new set for $2
They're pretty clean actually. Someone obviously just gave them a detail with a rag, but they will change color in time from the sun and secretions from the eye.

Not being a homophobe

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

Some of his stuff might be informative to the common moron, but most of it is really stupid obvious shit or even flat out lies.
>It's bad to pay for a casket and embalming because funeral homes make money!
That's such a stupid argument.

He also had one saying the playoffs are dumb because the best team almost never wins. He just simplifies shit for the mouth breathers of the world.

It really all depends on the shape and color of your face. If you're blond and pale, you probably want thicker frame because you already look like a ghost, invisible glasses will only add to the effect. That's like being pale and wearing white, you just don't want to do that.

Yes, the noframe glasses ARE the shitty cheap glasses. Finally, you get it.

My glasses absolutely do not fit my face.

I do not give a fuck, they are comfortable, I like the look and the rims are basically invisible even when they are in my FOV. Black rims are incredibly distracting.

I don't need glasses(yet) but if I had to I'd wear these.

>I chose to look stupid and I'm proud of it
Good for you lad

>that one episode dedicated to talking about how a wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration
All I needed to know. It's not trying to be smart, not trying to be funny, not trying to genuinely address issues, it's purely ideological. It's ultra-liberal progressive cultural marxist propaganda, plain and simple.

>>It's bad to pay for a casket and embalming because funeral homes make money!
>That's such a stupid argument.
It's more about how they charge you exorbitant fees for what are really simple services and materials. They justify these insane prices by lining caskets like the inside of a limo. It's a bizarre practice and a weird market demand.

I bury pets and cremate people.

>wah he refuses to be like everyone else
ok fatty

Look at how round they are. Only works with a thin face with sharp facial features. You're not good enough to wear those

Honestly i don't mind gay people but fuck man he dresses fucking horribly and his voice is grating. if your job is to be looked at and heard maybe you should look and sound good.

Those are girl glasses you fag ahahahahahaha

>weeeeh I'm special because I don't care
Nah, most people don't care about anything. That's not special

Conan is absolutely surrounded by that human trash.

And so is paying for service on your automobile.

Know what you're paying for, but just because there's high markup and somebody making money doesn't make it bad.

What's next?
>Restaurants and bars are dumb because you could buy this bottle of wine for $12 and make the meal for under $10

>implying

His hyper-manicured look is probably intentional.

>implying the wall will work with how lazy our government is at maintaining anything
The only solution the immigration problem in the US is to expand the borders of Texas to surround the entire country

I would stand progs a lot more if they didn't pretend their opinions on shit were factual reality.

Absolute opposite

Round shaped glasses only work on very masculine facial structures

Don't fucking touch Conan!

but user, there are mountains on the border, I bet you didn't consider THAT, UH?

>And so is paying for service on your automobile.
And so it's what? A weird market demand or over-priced?

Vehicle maintenance isn't even in the same category. It's a constant thing you need to invest in to keep your vehicle running well. A person dies once, then you decide what to do with the body. Let it lie in state, bury it or burn it. Cremation isn't the cheapest way to dispose of someone energy-wise, but it is the most cost-effective and takes a much smaller footprint than a grave plot. Putting bodies in the ground is a pretty old practice that takes up more space than it's worth.

They should at least bury them standing up, to make a bit more space without requiring stacking.

I tried watching this show once

His persona is so barf inducing with self depreciation, self aggrandizing, snark, playing the fool, acting like the curious manchild, I had to turn it off and vomit

it means being HIV positive, trust me it's fucking bad

>dude not all illegal immigration into the USA is from the southern border only 75% of it so the wall literally won't do anything! Fuck having borders and laws and shit!
If his whole persona is to be le snark-but-always-right-douche the least he could do is always be right.

This obsession about walls from the Drumpfs is getting a little fucking old.

>but Adam, cĂșckoldry is a bad thing!
>Well actually it's great
>*cue 30 minute condescending skit set in the 2010s, an undeniable symbol of White American """""values""""

Trumples still exist?

this

Literally the worst group of people ever assembled.

/spoiler besides Conan, of course spoiler/

unfortunately, the best one is no longer in the game

>/spoiler
>spoiler/

This kind of pic makes me want to go for the high score

>That Smug Liberal expression

I have never seen a pic fit it so much. Should be on their flag

Bug chasers are a small, but disgusting group of people. They treat STD's like pokemon cards. Gotta catch 'em all!

>Spending more than $20 on sunglasses
I use those $10 Pugs you find in gas stations. Each pair has lasted me 3-5 years. Damn good value.

While Adam and everyone else involved with the show are idiots and evil manipulators, there are many different types of herpes. Pretty much everyone already has herpes. If you have ever had a small, white sore on your inner lip (which I know you have), you also have herpes. How impactful was it? It wasn't, because that's literally all that particular type of herpes does.

you're taking your time to clarify something we all already know or we have no reason to care about, because as you said it's completely unimpactful right... except they're using these examples as a way to say "hey herpes stigma is a little overrated". If 60% of people have some variation of notably BAD herpes (I know the rates are actually through the roof though American STD/STI stats are padded HARD as FUCK by the African American population despite them making up 13% of the pop.) people should be more fucking afraid unless we want the next step of human to just naturally be one with pus sore covered cocks and pussies.

As you said, idiots and evil manipulators. You bringing that up only gives the impression they have a noble leg to stand on, when really they are just using any excuse/people like you will make any such excuse for free with innocuous intentions... to say misleadingly suggest "HERPES ISN'T THAT BAD, GOY"

p.s. if a white woman you meet has genital herpes and for some reason you're not gone already, you need to wonder if she's ever fucked a black man

adam's border wall video was BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

I've never had one and I'm not a KHV either.

He was talking about all kinds of herpes, including simplex 2 aka the painful and ugly one. That's the issue. Well that, and the show oversimplifying shit and framing an issue to fit the bland perfunctory stylings of the millenial attention span.

>Kimmel with the power pose
That's how you know he's the king.

How will he ever recover?

probably in a safe space user

as someone who hasn't watched half these people here's my punchable face order

how'd I do?

>just let me have one sip of your drink

So this guy is supposed to be super logical and use his super logic to show you why these good sounding ideas are wrong. Then in the immigration episode he sounds like an 8 year old by making the claim that the border wall would have to be built directly on top of towns, rivers, and mountains and there's absolutely nothing else that can be done. It has to be done exactly that way and that's why it can't be done. Is this nigger for real?

>If you have ever had a small, white sore on your inner lip (which I know you have), you also have herpes.

WRONG
Canker sores (Aphthous stomatitis) are not herpes, they are the result not an immune response gone awry, and no one is entirely sure specifically causes them but it's not herpes

t. Someone who has both oral herpes and canker sores.

Damn Daniel