What are the relations now between South Korea and Japan?

What are the relations now between South Korea and Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/9b224a6428/684092-103
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't matter. SK is a shithole, and Japan is an honorable country. They don't need to have good relations

How’s S. Korea a shithole?

just a weeb baiting, don't bother

this describes relationship between South Korea and Japan
exhentai.org/s/9b224a6428/684092-103

おまわりさんこの人です。

You right.

nice vpn satoshi, go to sleep

When will Korean start writing hanja again

>satoshi
I'm speaking fluent English lad. I'm just saying it as it is

Too stupid

Why would they write hanja when they have the greatest alphabet on earth?

I mean the way that Japanese do, using mixed script, I have heard that Korean don't understand historical text because they don't know hanja, like I can't imagine myself try to understand Li Bai in Latin transliteration script

Fuck Japan

Herro engrish teachru

Onyeongnasayo

>t. Moon Jae Kim

>greatest alphabet on earth?
lol

It depends, they do it in school but it is one of those subjects that you blow off to focus on more important things. Some people are really good at Hanja but most just know the few that are used in names and come up in the news and things.

Just a tourist.

Don't you know it was made by the great King Sejong the great? He personally handcrafted it with over a thousand folds using his great knowledge of anatomy.
Truly a great man.

I don't know what your image says btw.

Most of my friends who know Korean told me when they learn write hanja along with hangul and they basically hacked a bunch of vocabulary while the pronunciation of Cantonese is so similar to Korean, all they need to care is endings. It's quite sad that Korean have no idea what we are writing while we can just walk right in.

Roman alphabet is superior to any other alphabet on Earth.

Why don't you use Aztec characters instead of Roman?

Because we don't care about primitive shit.

JUST.jpg

On the verge of nuclear war.

Great!