ETERNAL ANGLO

I want to improve my shitty English with the help of one of you eternal anglo faggots. We can use skype/discord and talk politics or some other shit, don't really care much. Can help you to learn Russian in return.
My only condition is for you to be 22+ and to tolerate my horrible grammar.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/BurnThomas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steam? xbox?

:( don't do it english is a black hole and the language of the void ghosts.

what kinda english? it's very varied. i can help with english, but not london english or american english

Just speak/type normal. unless you're from newcastle. or (god forbid) the shetlands

Why would you want steam though

Doesn't matter much for me, since I only need to improve grammar. I easily read and understand English but make a lot of mistakes when translating RU into ENG.

i'm from the north and have a very heavy accent, but my typed english is immaculate and i have a very good vocabulary. i could probably help you somewhat

my mic is currently broken but a new un is in the post, 2 - 3 days. i have skype

do not take these posts as a demonstration, i am drunk and always type like a retard on Sup Forums

Oh man. I'd love to do this too, but it's so embarrassing. I still struggle with American pronounciations when there's a bunch of R's jammed into a single sentence. I can totally see why Mexican'ts keep their thick accent, because when speaking American English at above average speed, it's either like your mouth is full of wax and you get ever other syllable wrong, or you say fuck it and go full Mexican't.

Okay, sounds good.
Hit me up via mail: nufintoseehere gmail com
I'll send you skype/discord.

Haha, familiar issue for me. I know your pain neighbour

None of you are American, lol.

protip: english speakers might not notice if you use жъ for r

Really ? It sounds so different to me

sent :)

Post steam and I'll add you m8.

less "buzzing" more slurry. but yeah it's the same place for your tongue so in theory it works.
as v is to w, zh is to r.

Hey I'm a somewhat fluent Russian speaker (lived in Moscow from birth to the age of 5) and had a linguistics minor in college. Hmu: [email protected]

post steam/skype

One moment

Okay I'm back.
I've just created a new skype acc so I could post it here. sworddog21

will do

steamcommunity.com/id/BurnThomas/

Not available for the moment, though.

Sup Forums should just set up a game server of CS GO or something, really. Would be pretty neat.