The AV Club is pure faggotry

The AV Club is pure faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/metal-music-still-has-unaddressed-nazi-problem-251168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sean O'Neal is particularly annoying. And the AV Club comment section is bsaically the snarkiest, most indignant place on the Internet.

But I like their reviews

Avoid the comments section on this South Park article. It's literally a bunch of liberals blaming Trey Parker for Hillary losing.

Just when I thought there was nothing going on right now to be outraged about. I don't even like South Park but I wouldn't want to censor it after 20 years because some millennial twitterfaggots got buttflustered after finally seeing the Hillary snatch episode from years ago.

South Park have always been a establishment show, Trey and Matt are Neoliberal/Neocon as much anyone in Washington or NYC.

avclub's fantastic, it's just a shame that univision is massively suffering from the gawker purchase and AVC is getting gutted into being just another news site because of it.

>It's another "AV Club looks for a retarded cultural signifier to blame years of built-up political anger that would have happened regardless" episode

>I don't even like South Park but I wouldn't want to censor it after 20 years

They've been censoring reruns for years now, though.

The AWESOME-O episode doesn't even end with the General calling Cartman "a little faggot" anymore. Plus all those episodes that make fun of Muslims getting pulled from rotation.

South Park has had its balls snipped off for years.

And now I'm going to go look and laugh

Really? This may have to be due to those episodes airing during daytime TV. Comedy Central used to only air them at night.

Remember when the AV Club was good? Me neither. This site went from mediocre to simply embarrassing fast.

Remember, It's only okay when they make fun of people.

>blaming South Park
It's just the natural progression of growing up with access to a platform that offers anonymous worldwide communication.

>O'Neal
If it ain't the Jews, it's the Micks. Why are Irish Yanks such good goyim?

I don't get the complaint. They didn't do enough to help Hillary win the election? But season 20 was all-in for Hillary. They portrayed her as an even-tempered, professional and intelligent individual while Trump/Garrison was portrayed as a screaming, juvenile maniac. Never made one unflattering joke at Hillary's expense that season, either.

They didn't even have a fallback plan mid-season for their storyline because they were so confident Hillary would win.

They did plenty to support Hillary during that season.

What amazes me about all of this, all of the liberal media articles, hit pieces on Trump, news outlet propaganda, progressive films, progressivism in video games, etc. All of these things. How do they not realize that this is pushing more people to the right? Every 5 minutes you're reminded of how retarded and incessant liberals are. It almost seems like they try to be unlikable as possible, like all of this is on purpose.

They likely didn't watch the season and are assuming because they're backing off Trump jokes it means they support him.

Nah, the AWESOME-O edit was at a 10pm rerun slot. That one is cut regardless of when it airs, these days. And I don't think they rerun any of the episodes with Mohammed anymore no matter what slot it is.

They reviewed the entire season

Stop making arguments from ignorance

>Never made one unflattering joke at Hillary's expense that season, either.

They did sneak in one thing about her being a retarded puppet by having her copy her aide's suggestion about calling Garrison a liar while Garrison was saying she's a better candidate.

That's disappointing. I've always appreciated Trey and Matt's refusal to stop using the word "fag" when most other comedy stars and writers have stopped using it

The website did but we don't know if Sean O'Neal did.

They actually did.

South Park is what popularized this whole Jew this, Jew that on Sup Forums

South Park was skating on the edge of irrelevance for years, the thesis of this article is flimsy as hell. I'd sooner blame Sup Forums and anonymous internet culture hitting the mainstream than fucking South Park.

BEGORRAH IT'S ANOTHA FAMINE

They literally ruined South park by shilling for Hillary that season. They also RAPED trump in one episode. And they STILL complain. Never ever give leftists what they want Jesus christ

South Park's ideology since the beginning was to never pick a side, but to always sit on the fence and say that both sides have points and refuse commitment or passion to any cause or opinion. And if you ever meet anyone with conviction on any matter, tear them down brutally until they're just as apathetic as you are.

So it was strange to see them campaign for a candidate during the election. Trey and Matt, always so proud of their apathy, finally buckled and picked a side and shilled for it. And it bit them in the ass both from the side they campaigned against and now the side they campaigned FOR. Serves them right.

This.

The last time I saw the musical episode they fucking censored the ending. You know, the bit where they make a point that musicals are actually great and helping relationships before immediately shilling the book of mormon? That joke? They cut to credits instead of showing the book of mormon part. I never knew it was possible to miss the point so hard.

Do they still rerun "Trapped in the Closet" or has that been pulled from rotation, too?

AV Club comment section is the worst place in the history of the internet. Worse than any subreddit. Worse than Sup Forums. Just the most obnoxious group of losers trying to win good boy points by out snarking one another. I think most of them genuinely believe they're auditioning for a spot on the writing staff.

FUCK OFF DOUG WALKER

That sucks. It could also be the networks trying to squeeze in more commercials by editing out short jokes and dialogue but I can't believe Comedy Central has pussed out regarding their flagship series that made the network what it is today.

The AV Club used to run great film/TV analysis articles. Their "Sopranos" reviews are still amazing reads but they've become a snarky liberal "pat yourself on the back for how "woke" you are" cesspool.

The 200th episode is even worse. The whole plot of the 2 parter is that freedom of speech is important and that when networks begin to censor their shows because small groups of people get upset, it harms us all. There's a fairly wordy speech at the end, even for south park. Comedy central just played a really long bleep over the whole thing. It's actually well done, because if you didn't know better, it would have looked like just another smart ass south park joke, but they actually did have dialogue explaining the moral of the episode. Comedy central chose to censor it, for whatever reason. The irony is palpable.

>snarkiest; most indignant place on the Internet
What the hell is Sup Forums, then

I cant wait for their article on the satanic conspiracy in rock music to corrupt our poor innocent childrens.

>watching south park after 1999

I like AVC but they kinda did this already lol

avclub.com/article/metal-music-still-has-unaddressed-nazi-problem-251168

The AV Club comment section is just Reddit on steroids. Every time I've checked it out the top comment is some combination of a pun and an inside joke and then the resulting comment chain is so long that I can't be bothered to scroll past it.

>lol
kys

Jesus. What a bunch of clickbait whores. Good thing I never clicked.

>kys
lmao

There's a massive hide chain button in disqus

>never pick a side
>always sit on the fence and say that both sides have points and refuse commitment or passion to any cause or opinion
>if you ever meet anyone with conviction on any matter, tear them down brutally until they're just as apathetic as you are
completely insufferable, sounds like Sup Forums posters
and of course like all the AV Club types they're so incredibly smug and self-assured in their sense of superiority for being that way

p.s. remember this haha? I member
p.p.s. member how trannies have to dilate their pus filled frankenstein vaginas varying amounts between once daily and multiple times a week because it's literally an open wound and their "vaginas" (aka chopped up inside out cocks stuffed up in them) will close up? I member

>never pick a side
>AV Club types
They're very loud liberals, not really fence sitters

>They also RAPED trump in one episode.
N-N-NOT OUR GUY?!?!?
N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!