The success of this movie will trigger wh*toids

>The success of this movie will trigger wh*toids

what's wrong with this wicked race

I thought blacksploitation is bad

why? its fun

Sup Forumstards' white asses are on FIRE over the fact they can't review-bomb it

good thread

The only thing that triggers me is people actually rating these paint by numbers shlockfests alongside classics.

>white

with SJWhales it's "damn if you do, damn if you don't"
but yeah, motherfuckin' Richard Roundtree mang

>over the fact they can't review-bomb it

What? Has the reviews been locked?

because when they see BLACK specimens such as CHADwick BOSSman and Michael B Jordan they realise their sub humanity and Neanderthal DNA

Mods are deleting "MUH HUWHITE GENOCIDE"-tier reviews and thanks to that it has a near-perfect score

that's good
if you gonna blast a superhero movie do it because it's the same rehashed shit with different colors over and over, not because some racial issues

niggers or not regardless it triggers me that hollywood keeps doing all those shit superhero movies
these movies are stupid, no wonder niggers like them

this

I dislike capeshit too, but if all it takes to piss off MAGApedes is a few good reviews then that's the price we have to pay

You'll still get called a racist.
Look at Ghostbusters.

>Ghostbusters had racial issues
wuut? i didn't know there was such a big backlash over Ernie Hudson back in the day

I disagree, you can make interesting super hero movies. Deadpool was fun and very different from the stale marvel formula.

Ghostbusters was about women, not blacks.
Different flavour of SJWs, same results.

Haven't watched it yet but the aesthetics from the trailers look pretty awesome, on that alone this is worth it for me even if it will just be another Marvel superhero movie

As for /poltards being triggered, seriously, they're on what the third Thor movie now? They should have more than enough fap material but hey, the petty insecure idiots can't let anyone else have some fun without it being some form of agenda. Black Panther always was a black character and as ridiculously over the top as Wakanda may be its been that way in the comics for decades, ironically enough because it was the only way for them to write in some arguably racist tropes.

>these movies are stupid
well excuuuse me, princess if i prefer watching Batman destroying his batplane on every movie over Jean Paul Belmondo blowing himself up

>very different
it wasn't

that movie didn't exist. forget it, it was a bad dream

Except the movie wasn't that bad outside of a poorly conceived third act. Sure it wasn't as good as the original script and no one was ever going to beat Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Sigourney Weaver but I actually did enjoy Kristen Wiig lusting over Chris Hemsworth which brings me to the point the original had plenty of fan service as well and wasn't the fucking Godfather either for it to deserve being buried in some kind of sacred pantheon.

Just not watching it should do for anyone too attached to the original to watch the second version.

>Different flavour of SJWs
How? On just being a full female cast for the team? There's plenty of material in it to trigger a full SJW army even if they may have gone easy on it for being on the right side of the culture wars for them, that not something you can fault the movie with.