La creatura...

aw the edge

>That balding man is supposed to be racially superior to anything

Le 8% germanic face

He's being ironic

Sup Forums claims another victim...

With a nazi falg?

er americANO

You know employers look at social media, right? Why would you risk job prospects and social standing for a not very funny ironic joke of doing a nazi salute and posting white supremacist shit online?

>White subspecies
I thought Asians were smart.

>i'm 8% germanic

What's the difference between Caucasian and Aryan?

Absolutely E P I C
shadilay brother

He's right tho

he should get a good beating for talking that way about his mum.

La aberraciĆ³n...

americans ruin everything including white supermacy

I feel really bad for him.
Poor guy must have some real self hatred.

germanic af. didn't knew that chinese count as germanic.
caucasian people do exist, and aryans don't.

Why nazism? Can't he revere his spirit ancestors and the Emperor instead, become a zainichi and help his asian masters establish nippon supremacy ?

B-based?

Its probably satire
If not how did Adolf Kurosotuke get his picture taken by somebody else?
Can you imagine an asian weirdo asking your person to take a picture of him doing a nazi salute?
How would you react?

>aryans don't.
they do, but they're called Iranians nowadays

We are ancient aryan ariens.

A friend could have taken it for him or maybe a timed photo capture? Not very hard to think about.

This is why I hate the american mentality. This kid has been raised to hate himself and his heritage to the point of having to pretend that he isn't what he obviously is. This is so sad.

Wasn't he arrested recently? I remembered another thread where he denied being gay because he was forced to suck dick to get into a college frat.
>It was only once and I didn't like it!

Unironically being ironic. Sure.

>odin raz ne pidaras!

>Its probably satire

Nope, this is definitly a case of post-ironic Sup Forumsism.

Yep, Sup Forums was much better before the 2016 elections. It all went downhill when people started to bring memes into the real world and created all the kekistan cancer

>6 months of Sup Forums give you this look

It's like chanology all over again except Sup Forums wasn't nearly as good before the elections as Sup Forums was before the autismfest

Will Sup Forums go back to normal in 2020/2021 once it's all old story? Like 2014 Sup Forums after the anonymouses?

>american conservatism has nothing to do with white supremac-

Not all conservatives are white supremacist, but all whites supremacist are conservatives

Now, that's severe autism

>he was forced to suck dick to get into a college frat
Do college students in America really do stuff like that? Is joining a fraternity worth the degradation?

a lot of white supremacists want scandinavian welfare model but only for whites

His name is Hank Yoo, he is my friend on facebook and used to be in a lot of shitposting groups with. He is being fascetious yeah, but if you think he is being ironic I can verify with 100% certainty he is completely honest with his ideals.

>Then we can save Europe
80 years too late Nigel al-Muhammad

In this case i don't know, but any other time i would say if people want to go out of their way and get ass blasted by a flag i would do some shit like this.

he also got a thicc ass

I know a vietnamese person that larps as a confederate

Whats his profile, I want to add him too, hes based