How do you think Euron "Patriarchy" Greyjoy is going to die in this feminist series...

How do you think Euron "Patriarchy" Greyjoy is going to die in this feminist series? I think Dany is going to stab him in the dick while Tyrion, now a transgender midget, screams "YAAAAAAAAAAASSS SLAY QUEEN" and both celebrate by riding Dothraki cocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms
youtube.com/watch?v=_feSYQbDzkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's going to fuck off to Pyke after finds out wights can't swim

>castrate all the cis white males, breed with savage foreigners.

sounds about right.

Can't the wights just turn the sea to ice and walk there?

He'll have his balls gnawed off by a transexual badger.

It's a big sea

but the important thing is youre ready for the draft. kekeke

Lyanna, the princess who was promised, will cut off his head with Lightbringer.

He doesn't die this season, but I bet my left nut he gets burned alive by Dany's dragons next season.

They'll prove he was colluding with Essos and impeach him and Dany will be crowned queen of Westeros.

4u

I've given up on the show for the most part since this season started we have had about 10 minutes of men doing anything competent while we've had 2 hours of straight up YAASSSS QUEEN SLAY!!! Even Euron's scene had a stronk woman stabbing an evil white penis. My question is how do we shut this fucking hive of filth and degeneracy down? Can we just flood them with terrible reviews? Will that hurt them at all?

youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms

God I hate that fat fucking dyke that always sits in the front row over-reacting to everything I told her she needs to fuck off to the back in the comments and a bunch of white knights spammed me with "Troll!"

drowns in daenarys' pissflaps

Theon is gonna cut his dick off and sew it on himself

>Now whose cockless unckie?

Imagine watching and/or being invested in Game of Thrones in 2017

In the season finale, after Dany has finally gotten the Iron Throne, and after she single handedly defeated the ice zombies, he's summoned in chains before Dany. Dany will castrate him for crimes against women, and the following dialogue will take place
Dany: "Do you, dear 'ser', know what Valar Morgulis means?"
Euron: "N-no, your highness, please spare my life"
Dany: "Silence, man. It means all men must die."
Euron: "Oh no, please don't. Please!"
Dany: "However, you are no longer a man. But you must die regardless."

Dany proceeds to decapitate Euron with a roundhouse kick. Euron's headless body suddenly bursts into flames behind Dany while she walks away not looking at it. Screen turns black and "who are you" starts playing. Directed by D&D.

>There are people who go to bars to watch TV
>There are people who cry and scream in public while watching a normal scene in a TV show

>Gets Cersei's favor by bringing her the head of his nephew lesbian and/or the momma sand snake
>About to fucc Cerse
>Jaime stabs him in the back while they're having sex
>Cersei, furious, orders zombie mountain to fuck Jaime up
>Jaime trades a few blows with the Mountain, giving the audience some hope that maybe all that talk about Jaime being a prodigy swordsman isn't just bullshit
>Eventually gets BTFO by the mountain in some grotesque manner

>Dany: "Do you, dear 'ser', know what Valar Morgulis means?"
>Euron: "N-no, your highness, please spare my life"
>Dany: "Silence, man. It means all men must die."
>Euron: "B-b-but what about you, khaleesi?"
>Dany: "I... am NO MAN"

>There are people who go to bars to watch TV
Watching sport events can be better at a bar

I meant TV shows ffs

I'd rather have him lose any chance for what he wants and fucks off to reave the seas again instead of being killed off.

But all hope is already gone. He's missing a hand, and he knows he's no where near as good as before

Yeah but a professional ping pong player would still wreck anyone just using their left hand.

What about a hockey player?

Well yeah, mainly because there is testosterone involved and people slam $2 pints of 8% abv beer, absolutely no liberals, and few cool females. This crowd is the complete opposite. These faggots are slowly sipping their $12 craft beer that is like 3.5% abv, cover their hearts and wipe away tears constantly over a dumbass ass show that they ruined with their twitter accounts and literally clap and cheer any time a gay sex scene happens or a man without a dick eats a pussy.

You're dumb as fuck and have never drank beer before if you think cheap shit served at a bar has higher ABV than craft beer. You'd be hard pressed to find a craft porter or stout below 6%.

Just because something is trendy doesn't make it bad.

That dialogue and the castration actually sounds like something DABID would write.

se what u did there

Reddit the post

lmao

Nu-male the post

>Drinking piss just because it has high %
>HAHAHHA LETS GET FUCKED UP RIGHT BROS? HAHA
Pathetic

Being serious, it will either be Yara or Theon.
They either pull feminist bullshit where Yara breaks free, they fight one on one a few episodes down the road, and Yara somehow wins cause strong woman
Or they have Yara fight him and start losing while a cucked Theon watches on. Right before Euron kills her, Theon finally does something and stabs him. And then Euron kills Theon but this Yara enough time to recover and kill Euron herself

Or else, Yara is killed and Theon goes through another redemption arc by somehow killing Euron

>thinking Yara will die

she's the prime example of stronk female, people who watch this show love so much. they're not gonna kill her.

What does yass slay queen mean?

I was going to say the same thing lol. Cheap beer is weak shit. That guy is a tryhard.

>All those feminists expecting Theon to "man up" and save his sister and then getting disgusted/upset when he goes full pansexual and saves his own hyde. Pretty fucking sexist of them.

add one more and you'll have every possibility covered

yara was kinda dead, hanging from the boat.

no, that was the whip snek

Nah they got big girl for that Yara going to die telling Theon she loves him

>Yara was kinda dead

Kill yourself, fags like you are the reason GOT and other shows are dumbed down to pander to idiots like you.

Probably killed by Theon and Yara next season

There was an actual shot in the battle last episode where one of the sneks stabbed a guy in his balls.
#gofeminism

>everyone calls theon a coward for running away
>forgets that Yara did the same shit

I can think of no reason Euron isn't the actual hero of the story.

He's a doer, and did nothing to anyone who didnt deserve it.

I didn't know they served malt liquor at bars on tap. You must be some fucking hood nigger

>ugly fat hambeast feminist up front and center
>illegal bar showing
>HBO cracked down
>bar owner of burlington bar said something like "I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ILLEGAL" proceeds to keep hosting illegal mass viewings of paid network

the hubris of this is mind boggling, i hope they all die in a bar fire and no get out alive, and you can hear their livestreamed screams of agony as that fat whore's corpse blocks the exit

WHY THE FUCK DO NORMIES FILM THEMSELVES REACTING TO STUFF

WHO THE FUCK WATCH THIS SHIT?

it's good to be social bro :^)

*sends my home address directly to mark zuckerburg*

I don't think so, I used to play tennis at the state level and I couldn't do it with my left hand

I absolutely hate this sort of shit. All these people NEED to fuck right off. The lack of awareness, the banality of the exercise, the sheer narcissism...grotesque.

kim kardashian smothers him with dragonglass ass implants

#womenrulethethrone

He's definitely going to die in the most horrible way at the hands of some STRONK WOMYN while all the other female characters gather around and cheer YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY!!

It will probably be some highly improbably scenario.

Whats his name again?

Euron "gonna reaver her beaver" Greyjoy?

were you too busy checking your phone you fucking brainless normie?

Why the fuck would HBO crack down on free advertizement? stop making up stories.

eatin puss is cool tho

>naming your villain after piss
BRAVO GRRM

hah

Nice dubs

I dislike at least half of the people there based solely on their looks. I'm sure I'd detest all of em if I got to know them....

>Dany proceeds to decapitate Euron with a roundhouse kick. Euron's headless body suddenly bursts into flames behind Dany while she walks away not looking at it. Screen turns black and "who are you" starts playing.

fucking kek

I wish you alt-right """"""men""""" had the balls to act the stuff you type here out.

But nope.

You are sheltered cowards who will shy away from any confrontation in actual real life.

lmao

>people actually crying

Fucking americans i swear

>I can't believe you pussies won't go out onto the streets and start beating the shit out of the nearest leftist. Who cares about the odds/jail/ruining your life?

The first time I saw him in Season 7, I thought he was an absolute tool. I'm glad I was wrong.

>Alt-right

The russians must have hacked your brains.

mirin those three dubs

but yeah im sure youre so big and tough youd say that to an altrighter irl.

i fucking hate this board

>giving away their shit for free in public
>free advertizement
are you fucking retarded?

what have the women characters actually done so far though? ep 2 was pretty much women talking and men actually doing

to be fair, lefties are dumb enough to do this in droves. then they get btfo by rightiesv when they fight in the streets

>WHO THE FUCK WATCH THIS SHIT?
You just did

It really is just another form of religion

Through the power of love. Or he'll be given hormone treatment, get turned into a woman, and rape himself to death

Sansa saved Jons ass by withholding knowledge of a standing army they could have used in their battle plan, until Jon was almost killed.

RN Euron is the only vharacter in the show with whom I can relate/have any investment with. Knowing that they're gonna Ramsey the shit out of him makes me hate myself for still being watching this burning piece of shitshow.

exactly and people somehow think this is some insanely powerful action from her

the only poweful thing sansa managed is to survive Ramsay

Dany asked someone to send a raven somewhere.

I can't think of anything else.

yeah and now compare it to all the things the males have done

the female characters in the show arent really doing that much desu so i dont get why people overreact just cause some dumbasses on twitter writing offensive shit

the female characters are actually getting btfo real hard, especially in ep 2

They should have kept Ramsay alive, he could have peeled the greyscale from Jorah so much more efficiently

youtube.com/watch?v=_feSYQbDzkk
send them spoilers

never noticed greyworm's posture

I cringed

FUCKING CAPTCHA ALMOST 15 TRIES AND THEN THE SOUND ONE MAKES ME TRY TWO AGAIN

When? If you're referring to the time she literally goes out of her way to save Theon only for him to cower and hide in a cage, well, kindly stop speaking

Is this for real?

>tied up in a dungeon with legs spread
>remaining sandsneks and yara take turns kicking him in the balls

I've just witnessed the downfall of western civilization.

Our hero.

>Knowing that they're gonna Ramsey the shit out of him

Even if they Ramsay him up, it will be tame shit in comparison to what he is up to in the books.

He has a literal artifact horn from old valyria that's entire purpose from subduing dragons. If that's not brought up in the confrontation between Danny and the Iron Fleet I'll unironically kill myself.