Ναι είμαι το νιουφαγk από το προηγούμενο θρεντ

Ναι είμαι το νιουφαγk από το προηγούμενο θρεντ.
Τσεkάρετε τις διπλές μου.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/pompeii/9848646/Pompeii-exhibition-at-the-British-Museum-glorious-pictures-from-frescoes-to-mosaics.html
twistedsifter.com/2014/11/2200-year-old-mosaics-discovered-in-ancient-greek-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

arxidia diples

yes

>77
όχι ρε φίλε
ποια είναι η γνώμη σου για τον τσίπρα kαι γιατί είναι ο kαλύτερος πολιτιkός;

Τσεk εμ φαγkσ

φημες λενε οτι ειναι cuck. εχει πεσει στο νου σου kανενα βιντεο?

τριπς kαι οι γερμανοί μας πληρώνουν τα χρέη

sextuples incoming

στανταράkι το kόβω kαι η περιστέρα,η χαρωπή νοιkοkυρά είναι kαλό kομμάτι

ho antropos ho doulos xaire he gune onomadzo kai

>Greeks still think they're white despite their athletes looking like they came right off the set of a Mexican soap opera

el politikis

ο kεk μίλησε

γkετ δε φαk /έξω/

D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S

i'm sorry mr jamal who is white for you?

"Check em fags" in Greek
Holy shit I can't breathe

Actual European peoples who don't have any admixture/hybridization with Turkroaches. That effectively leaves the Greeks out of this one, I'm afraid.

Which is fine, I'm not trying to say this pejoratively. You guys just aren't a white people. I mean, you can see it in the phenotype. Pic related is an ethnic Greek who is 100% Greek. If you were to call this man white around other white people, first they would question your seriousness, and then they would laugh at you.

you are right my american friend.can you get some biological/anthropological evidence to further back that claim?

If scientific evidence is what you're looking for, you can look at haplogroups which show great similarities in haplotype between Greek and Turkish populations.

If you're looking at individual genotyping, here's what typical results look like from an ethnic Greek. Note the presence of a significant MENA (Middle Eastern/North African) signature. This is absent in white populations, and yet accounts for anywhere from 8-22% of ethnic Greeks.

that picture is definitely true,so i have no reason to disbelief this.according to the haplogroups a filthy greek mongrel would mention the massive islamization of the greeks that took place(so ethnically turks,racially greeks) and the massive greek popultions of asi minor/pontus regions.so greeks at each side of the agean=same haplogroup

Do you really expect all Greeks to be white as a fucking piece of paper with some areas of Greece having sunny days around 230 days a year?
See this guy? I know many people who look just as white as him.

δεν ειναι αρkετα μαυρος για να ταιριαξει στην ιδεολογια τους

Πόσο μου τη σπάει το πώς φαίνεται το k ρε πούστη μου...

Wtf is this thread about? Why does it have to be on an English speaking board? Speak English or leave pls.

>that picture is definitely true

You don't really think I'd mislead you with a bullshit picture, do you? That's a picture of the real genotyping results of a Greek islander.

>the massive islamization of the greeks that took place(so ethnically turks,racially greeks) and the massive greek popultions of asi minor/pontus regions.so greeks at each side of the agean=same haplogroup

Well yes, how do you think genetic admixture of the populations happened? There's a reason you're genetically identical to Turkroaches. There's 400 some-odd years of that. That's a huge genetic legacy that you now have inherited. As a result, you can't really call yourselves a white people.

>See this guy? I know many people who look just as white as him.

I've already talked about light-skinned Greeks before. Their lineage can usually be traced to the northern regions near the Macedonian and Bulgarian borders, where they were the beneficiaries of white DNA due to admixture with Balkan slav populations. But this doesn't change the fact that the majority of Greeks exhibit darker phenotypes, look similar to spics, and have a significant MENA genetic signature.

He doesn't have to be dark, because my "ideology" (if that's what you'd like to call evidence/reality) doesn't depend on the complete absence of lighter-skinned Greeks, as I explain in this post. I'm well aware some lighter-skinned Greeks exist.

kill yourself NOW

ναι εχουν μονο το λατινιkο k

τσεkαρε τις τριπλες μου

ειναι στον kωλο σου

i am greek

>I'm well aware some lighter-skinned Greeks exist.

To add to this, I forgot to say: and most lighter-skinned Greeks are heavily Albanian or Balkan slav genetically.

Where did you guys come from and what is this shit?

did you all hear some sloppy burger munching faggot speak?

This is where Greeks come to pretend they're white, and that they can trace their lineage back to the Ancient Greeks unbroken.

t. educated amerilard

he fell for the nordicz wus philosofers n shiet meme boys

so we were conquered by basically us,no document of massive rape spree and yet we are turkroaches muhammad?no ground breaking evidence,no research about who are the albanians.

I don't give a shit if they think they're white or not but what on earth is this thread

Wtf are you trying to say lad

i would provide that troll some anthropologic sources so he can educate himself but he's pretty retarded, he has to prove himself by finding them on their own.

hint to amerilard: you are wrong

>Greeks actually think this guy is what a white man actually looks like.

You were conquered by Turkroaches, who took your women out back and fucked them. You are the descendants of those rape babies. That's typically how genetic admixture of populations goes. I mean, it didn't have to necessarily be rape, I just wanted to dramatize it a bit for you, sugartits.

English speaking board

sage

things like the greek toe,the greek nose,hair color,skin colour,eye colour exist in both hellenic ages.your view on greeks is solely based on Fallmerayer's "evidence" whick were taught to nazi military officers to make them hate the local population and to commit atrocities

>Greeks not being white is a rumor spread by Nazi propagandists

Come now, do people in Greece actually believe that shit you just said?

On a count of three, let's sage the shit out of this board

>this triggers ahmed

You realize you're the closest thing to a Muslim in this thread, right?

Ancient Greek were never pale white like you think. They weren't even 1 racial group, there's no such thing as a "Hellenic race". What you refer to as turks are armenoids which came in greece during the ottoman empire reign and are a small minority in greece even today.

Ancient greeks valued themselves for their skin color as they believed it to be the best of all, not pale like a northeners which to them signaled cowardice neither dark which signaled savagery. The racial groups that ancient greece was consisted of were classical mediterranean (Majority, the phenotype you see in statues) alpine and dinaric. Nordic was actually extremely rare in ancient Greece.

check out some ancient fresoces which clearly show the phenotype of Greeks then, which is very similar to the Greeks today.

telegraph.co.uk/history/pompeii/9848646/Pompeii-exhibition-at-the-British-Museum-glorious-pictures-from-frescoes-to-mosaics.html

twistedsifter.com/2014/11/2200-year-old-mosaics-discovered-in-ancient-greek-city/

As for the man you posted, he has dinaric, cromagnoid and saharid elements, all far from turkish.

Leave this site you childish autist

the post of truth

You Americans are truly dumb

I wasn't the one calling you nonwhite faggot. I am the one telling you to gtfo

You can also see how men and generally heroes were depicted as tanned, as this signaled bravery and women are generally white since it shows femininity. They also gave the "bad guys" broad and brachycephalic heads as this phenotype is met in more aggressive men.

In the pic i posted you can see how Oceanus is depicted, doesn't look nordic to me but typical tanned Med, which you today would consider non white.

Looking at frescos does not substitute or pass for scientific evidence. Despite what Ancient Greeks looked like (a question I wasn't even in the process of debating in this thread), the fact of the matter is that Modern Greeks have large MENA signatures in their DNA, with genotyping results averaging significant portions of genome coverage (at least 10%+). You can't point to frescos as a way to handwave the signature of non-white DNA away.

Like other populations with heavy admixture, you are not truly white. The spics that I think you guys look like are also the result of this kind of hybridization (between white Spaniards and the dark indigenous populations of South/Central America).

Reported ψοφα

Thank you based Greek bro

So you deny actual paintings done by the indigenous people of those times, which show people whose phenotypes still exist today in Greece as not actual proof. Fine. Read up what anthropologist Carleton Coon has to say about the Greek racial continuity. Also, mena traces in Greeks are prevalent since ancient times, how do you think fleshy lips, curly/wavy hair and tanned skin occured?

Pic related, a young Med boy, see how smiliar he looks to the frescoes I posted, nose, eyes, skull dimensions. A very common phenotype in Greek people of today's times.

Actually no. White means Mediterranean. All northeners were and still are subhuman and degenerate.

Sage

You're pointing to frescos and the writings of anthropologists who were writing before the advent of the molecular revolution in biology. We have genotyping results now. We don't have to make qualitative judgments about whether or not we think Modern Greeks kinda sorta maybe look like the Greeks depicted in fresco paintings.

We have the ability to approach things quantitatively and more scientifically. When we do that, we find a significant MENA signature in the genomes of Modern Greeks. That is absent in white populations. You will not find that significant MENA signature in Anglos, or Germans, or Scandinavians, etc.

Sage

What exactly do you think you're accomplishing, Tyrone?

>Ναι είμαι το νιουφαγk από το προηγούμενο θρεντ.
Τσεkάρετε τις διπλές μου.

Is this Greece for asking the EU for another loan?

It's Greek for "Hi, I'm a huge shitskin faggot."

Getting rid of this bs on our glorious board

#Make/Pol/GreatAgain

Looks like it's working. You're a genius, lad.

I TRIED SO HARD

I don't care who you think is white. Ancient Greeks and modern Greeks have enormous continuity whether you like it or not. If you don't consider us white, you must not consider ancient Greeks white either which is fine by me. Phenotype is what mostly matters.

And for your information, turkey is not one kind of people either, they are considered of armenoids, turanics (The original Turks, small in numbers today) Meditteraneans (Yes, descendants of Greeks) and other races. Don't forget modern Turkey was Greek long ago.

I feel like I wasted enough time talking with you as you will surely come back talking about "muh mena" etc while you completely ignore the fact that even in ancient greece mena traits existed. I don't think I have anything more to say, I've made a point and everything I said can be confirmed through a simple internet search. I trust that you know how to do that.

Le gymnasium face

Don't bother with stormniggers m8, in their mind anything else than nordic phenotype is tarred genes. What this actual faggot doesn't get is that the middle east and north africa had mediterranean populations BEFORE the arabic invasion.

Just don't bother with shitposters and shitheads bro

>he trusts meme polls from the Jewish media overlords

>now he thinks Turks are actually descendants of Modern Greeks instead of the other way around

Good luck, Niko. Go have some ouzo and ruminate a bit on why you look so much like your Turkish cousins.

Honestly, I think all of this shit stinks but I have to admit that MENA genes are qt

Let's see eyes and skin with timestamp.

>posting pictures of yourself on a Chinese cartoon image board

I wouldn't expect anything more from you, an ad hominem. Your whole argument is flawed and you are here clearly to troll. How much do you loathe your life? Don't lie please.

And to conclude, yes, we do have around 10% MENA admixture but so did our ancestors, proven by anthropological findings and phenotype matching which, if you didn't know, plays a crucial role in anthropology. The ancient statues (which weren't "idealized" by the way, those phenotypes existed and exist) and the various and plenty paintings clearly show that.

Yup. He thinks curly hair, full lips and tanned skin could have came from up north. Totally ridiculous, not to say nordics have a more angular bone structure, straighter hair and higher foreheads but I can see how a stormtroll can be confused, there are traits like dolichocephaly and nose narrowness and straightness that is common in Meds and Nords (However Nordic noses are sharper)

Kek, you're a shitskin. The reason this burger is angry is probably because of melanin rage.

Therefore not white. Next time shill.

Another indication I am right is you can see the trend of ancient Greek depiction having large almond eyes in contrast to Nordic squinty eyes, a MENA trait. MENA doesn't mean you belong to the Arabic phenotype which is what probably makes this stormy mad. Meds are considered European whether he likes it or not.

Nice foto me xovtpo mpouxesa and kolo petho.

25% of Turk YDNA is not present anywhere in Greece, nice meme retard. Greeks cluster with southern Italians and Albanians in dna, nowhere near Turks, again, nice meme.

>this triggers the stormy

Just don't bother m8. This isn't any respectable forum that your arguements will stay and have value upon future readers. Even if the thread gets archived do you think that there are enough people searching through the archives?

When you encounter shitposters, outshitpost 'em lad

Honestly, why do you need to give a shit about being European or not. If you see yourself as European, then you can be a European according to yourself. Others may not agree but why do you need to care about some random poster's opinion on who's white or not?

That's one tiny ass door

Exactly.

Near perfect broad.

I don't take this personally, I just like facts. Of course we are Europeans, I feel European (Not EUpean though and I think we can agree on that) but I just couldn't let that shill apply divide and conquer tactics anymore.

Because Greeks have an inferiority complex and an incessant need to be considered white (despite all evidence to the contrary).

It's not unlike the behavior you find among Argentinians.

Less white than me desu

I just feel kinda disappointed that it seems he's actually a troll, I thought he was some misguided guy and our discussion could offer some insight to him but whatever, I took the risk of wasting my time for a good purpose anyway. Others might read and learn a thing or 2, memes are a powerful instrument.

19 posts by this retard, holy shit.

>the obvious shitpost in return when he gets put in his place

It's been nice playing with you, m8. Looks like you've overplayed your hand though.

I'm not a troll, you've just shown absolutely no desire to engage with this in a serious manner. Handwaving off genetic data in preference for looking at frescos and trying to subjectively judge whether Modern Greek phenotypes resemble the ones you find in fucking fresco paintings is retarded and does not substitute for a proper discussion.

I admire your resolve m8, i don't have the patience anymore. At somepoint i was thinking of making some copy-pastas but never got through with it. You could do it though, make a copy-pasta and whenever you encounter a faggot, spam it

So this is considered whiter than Greeks? Ok dude you're white. 100% pure snow white.

I knew pol was retarted but this is too much.

t. Nigger