Bravó, Dungeons and Dragons

Bravó, Dungeons and Dragons

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/07/24/dany_s_largely_female_war_council_was_a_rarity_on_game_of_thrones.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greyworm has a dick, he just lacks testicles.

UPDATED VERSION

>women in charge and only 1 functional penis amongst 4 men in the room

Do the dragons have benis?

proofs?

2 of those stronk women are dead though, as are their daughters.

unsullied have no dick or balls

fuck you then:

oopsie

fuck you m8 i was shitposting while I watched the ep

That's the bald fat guy, the unsulluied have dicks, it's just doesn't work

idk where you got that, unsullied are smooth like ken dolls

Cloaka most likely like all other reptiles. They also should be dumb as rock because reptiles have no neo cortex.

Who cares? There aren't any dragons in the show.

No, they explicitly got no gender.

Crashing this thread: slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/07/24/dany_s_largely_female_war_council_was_a_rarity_on_game_of_thrones.html

What are the odds if this all being feminist bait? That the series will end with all the stronk women getting blown the fuck out and a man ruling over all?

What's wrong with that? It fits with Danny's shitty character. Notice that other strong women still surround themselves with stronger men.

Cercei has Jamie, the Mountain and Qyburn. Sansa has Jon and the might as well be male Brienne. Aria needed the Hound and the faceless men, etc.

Danny is just shit.

THE MANNIS

Lol no

I always wondered how they pee without a penis? Usually in the modern past they had to pee in a bag from a tube although I'm not caught up in new techniques.

Just terminate the urethra at the pelvis so you pee like a girl.

you can technically pee from your mouth, look it up

No. GRRM said they're genderless and they hatch eggs when a Targeryian is around them or something. Targeryians blood allows them to either ride or hatch dragons.