How do we defeat them?

How do we defeat them?

The are the world of warcraft of movies...they will eventually destroyed thenselves

Why are you saying "we" like you're part of this board, Sup Forumsedditor?

WE

>we

Fuck off DC capeshitter

>"Guaranteed $1bil" GotG2 not even beating BvS after a year long hate campaign against it.
>WW already passing GotG2 to claim Queen of the Summer and now likely to pass CACW and IM3.
>SM/IM going to make MoS numbers even though they have both SM, IM and every critic boasting it's better than all of Raimi's movies.
Looks to me like they're starting to beat themselves already.

>pic related was what the marlels were spamming in their indian shill thread
You outed yourself as the Sup Forumsedditors, no one of value cares about your shitty jap franchise.

Answer the question, tourist
Why are you saying "we" like you're part of this board. You may post here, but like /got/ thats it

You're not part of this board

Move onto the next phase of movies beyond capeshit.

The next phase is giant monster movies of course, with the rightful return of Universal to the top of the cinema totem pole.

I'm not the OP, but I can clearly tell that you probably post Sup Forums-tier threads.
Plz go back to Sup Forums

nope
WB are already dominating the field.
fuck off DarkieUniverseShill

They already own the biggest social media sites.

You have already lost.

>Even Reddit is tired of the Mouseketeers.
Incredible. 2017 was the turning point.

Reddit may be faggy but they actually get shit done when it comes to exposing shills.
Look at us, we get absolutely fucking nothing because Evansposters posters are too busy masturbating themselves and swallowing RDJ turds

So you're another outsider pretending to be a local. How much are you paying the mods?

>marvel vs dc comic company war threads are now considered more valuable than Sup Forums
lel

"Dark Universe" is shit but Universal generally just does blockbusters better than WB. I love WB's Godzilla and Kong though and I hope they utilize the good response they've gotten with those two films.

So in short, eat a bag of dicks you cuck and remember you need to be 18+ to post here.

I don't go there, what does "going op" mean?

don't even try this.
the past week all the mods have been doing is deleting DC threads and banning DC "HAHAHAHA" posters while turning a blind eye to Marvels doing the same thing.

Reddit is still shill HQ. And even if Sup Forums is bad, it's not Sup Forums bad where you can get slapped with a permanent ban if you dare offend Marvel Studios. But Sup Forums mods acted too late and the damage was already done by the time BvS released.

I think it's a typo and supposed to say "going up."

He meant going up

>mods
MOD* and he's doing it because he's been exposed as a warner and e-celeb shill. Again this goes back to you being a local or not. You would know this if you were actually a local

Thanks. Well that's weird.

You might not know this and Reddit front page won't tell you this but a huge portion of Redditors believed BvS criminally underrated. They are there. But they can't do much when bought mods aren't allowing them to speak through the front page. The Internet is about who can shout the most, as Disney learned some time ago.

By letting them release SM while WW is still making the rounds and then releasing Thor3: The Redditing near JL.

>we
you are the cancer here, guy:

implying Sup Forums as a whole is DCfan
if anyone against you, you shour "redditreddit" like a bitch

fucking kil yourself, or at lest gtfo to the cartoon board with you butthurt crap

I already know who you are.
You posted 4 half assed links that had no correlation with eachother and somehow it proved that mods are "WB shills"
I'll admit for a loo you have some amazing mental gymnastics. Maybe you should put it to politics and nuke your nasty country already.

spotted the redditor

>dude haha we got more views than Justice League we are so much better

Meanwhile on Sup Forums front page...

Is this the best script your discord intern group could come up with because of the 4chen team mistake? You do know Sup Forums found the tracker your superiors set on a few boards right?

all I know is batman v. superman is superior to anything I've seen from marvel

>moving goalposts this fast
slow down a bit Kashif

Mouse marketing will be wholly dedicated on attempting to marginalize JL and overmarket Thor in the hopes of eating JL's opening weekend as much as they possibly can. Marvel is aggressive. They don't tolerate competition. Expect BvS-tier smear shit going in the coming months. They are mobilizing.

It's actually harder to shill when you need to make accounts. Anonymous boards like Sup Forums or IMDB are open field for shills

>You posted 4 half assed links that had no correlation
You're a shill. If you've been here longer than 2 years you'd know that its all linked. I mean do you know what picture related is?
You won't be able to ask your boss either as they scrubbed as much as possible so people wouldn't find out what they did to change this board

why do you have that saved on your computer you pedo fuck?

Mods had to stop the shills when this happened, there were like 25 more Thor 3 threads after this screencap.

I don't know why they allow the blatant disney shilling but they even too far even for Sup Forums mods this time

Those are all actual actresses and the majority of them of age.
Why are you ignoring the question or is this turn around tactics to hide the fact that your boss and the Sup Forums team didn't tell you about this?

you mean like this and when more and more just kept being made and they only deleted the thread laughing at the cgi??

Why would I knew what pic related is I'm not a fucking pedo you indian
>only deleted
Your fucking laughing CGI threads were left up until they got archived

>Why would I knew what pic related is
Because you're claiming you're not a shill and if you're not a shill you would know what that image is about.
>I'm not a fucking pedo you indian
Not pedo or a poo. Again you're using turn around tactics to save face that you're being exposed as a newfrog and a shill.

Mind you each reply you've posted so far has proven how inauthentic to this board you are.

>ur a pajeet
>no ur a shill
>*posts civil war screencap* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc
>*posts rotten tomatoes score* lmao dcucks on suicide watch

Don't you guys ever get tired of shit?

>mfw I got three warnings yesterday for pointing out that marlel (and disney which is one of the main financial interests of George Soros, the same guy who funded FEMEN until they wanted to open a branch in Israel) blackwashing a character called Valkyrie was pretty much declaring war on Western Culture because of the massive influence of the Norse Sagas had, and have, in literature and even pop culture, and because how much that insulted the memory of my aryanbro Richard Wagner
>mfw some transparent as fuck disney shill told me that making fucking Aquaman a samoan or some shit was actually worse and his posts weren't deleted
Reminder that being a white man and supporting Disney are mutually exclusive

Disney has been running an anti-white agenda for years now. They replaced Sif with some nigress for no reason but to put more brown people on the cover. Atleast Momoa can act the part of Aquaman whereas I don't even know what the fuck Disney was thinking replacing Peter's childhood friends with Poos.