This is Sup Forums-tier not Reddit-tier you idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coJ3UwP0Ri0
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/sp.tv/text/43030481 /
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong site.
Reddit is two bookmarks down.

Overratted tier.

I watch a 10 funniest Rick and Morty YouTube video and didn't laugh once. Seems like Family Guy for the Reddit generation but replacing pop culture jokes for lel random nonsense

I just watched an episode of this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

>watching top ten videos
You're a bit braindead, aren't you user?

Showfag here, really is this fart jokes and all.

But those two are the same thing.

i love this post

Fuck you!

The show is similar to the experience I had when first encountering Charles Bukowski's poetry. Individually, and taken out of context, there's nothing endearing about it. But if you stick with it for a few poems/episode, certain repetitions begin to emerge, the characters start to develop a core beyond their superfluous character gimmicks, and you find yourself liking more and more of them.

I read a few reviews of the show and smiled at how self-indulgent a lot of its fans seem to be ("You need to be intelligent to enjoy the humor," is seen a lot), but I think the material itself is pretty good. Futurama's still my all-time favorite animated comedy, but I think Rick and Morty is good in its own right.

>If you liked it you're in the wrong place

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

it's just a quirky cartoon m8

People like it, so it's garbage

>If you watch a show enough you wont hate it so much
WWWOWOOOAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Holy shit that is horrible

it sure has reddit-tier fans though
youtube.com/watch?v=coJ3UwP0Ri0

>people on Sup Forums act like it's a bad show
>always have the same argument: burping scientist and science XXDDD
>think calling it reddit-tier means anything when Sup Forums and reddit are pretty much the same thing
>anons always say there are memes
where
>the insult on people who like it is calling them the name of people who browse a website
>every time
>nihilism is just used as a joke and is just a character's opinion and doesn't affect the entire show
>anons always take it seriously for no reason
gee, you guys sure do have a good argument
>inb4 'triggered redditor'

t. reddit

there are 2 types of people:
those who love rick and morty
and those who haven't seen the pickle rick clip yet

Good job proving user's point. Now go back.

lol

Dont respond to my posts you dumb redditor.

you just proved my point, autist. I hope you're being ironic right now

go make a "The Wicked Nihilism of Rick and Morty" video

>>inb4 'triggered redditor'
typing all of that up kind and barely being able to greentext probably suggests the contrary

is he a rick from a dimension where everyone is pickles?

i'm not a redditor. I used to go on reddit, but i'm done with it. also, you're calling me redditor as an insult, as if that means anything

I can't tell if this is just underage or master b8

i'm not baiting

I love it. Have been on the site since 2007. Oldfags don't give a fuck if other sites like something or not. The quality of the show is good and some jokes are pretty clever and well timed.

Sup Forums needs to learn pic related.

You ever think your life would be a lot better if you just enjoyed whatever you enjoyed and stopped worrying about what people on this stupid website associate with another stupid website?

the books are better

holy shit I'm cringing on levels that shouldn't even be possible

I don't really find the show funny, but I enjoy the more morbid bits. It reminds me of older cartoons.

>"""""""""""adults""""""""""""" react to Rick and Morty

at least learn how to greentext properly reddit

>I just watched an episode of this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

Show is Sup Forums-tier, fans are Reddit-tier.

>I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath
your average Sup Forums poster

i can properly greentext. i just messed up on this one.

It's old Sup Forums tier.

That fat fuck is a Reddit-tier fag.

>trying this hard to prove a shitty tv show isn't reddit
honestly just end you'reself

why do redditors get so upset when you call them out on it?

>I just watched an episode of this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
this is autism at its finest

>not critically panned, obscure, or over 20 years old
>mainstream publications haven't accused it of being racist
>popular among normies
>its memes are all forced/ intentional on the part of the creators
I like the show but it isn't Sup Forums-tier

normies don't like the idea of nor fitting in

You are the little fucking faggots out to give Rick and Morty a bad name when the show is fucking awesome!

Go fuck yourselves.

you're giving R&M fans a bad name. enough people think we're autists

This show promoted refugees and immigration.

Rick & Morty is what you get when you take Futurama, remove all the jokes and replace them with burping noises, nihilistic jokes and le randomness xD. utter fucking normie trash of the highest calibre

It's sad that newfags don't know that everything reddit does now was born on/embraced on here until normies flooded the internet.

there are always exceptions to the rule but for the most part R&M fans are born and bred autists. i'm sorry that they ruined a fanbase that one day, maybe, just maybe, could've been a cool thing to be a part of.

Everytime I go to reddit I get redirected to Sup Forums. Your shit doesn't make sense OP

the show was reddit from the beginning newfag

>this entire thread

Love how this pasta gets used

Family guy is better

You're reddit

I hate the fine bros so fucking much. However much money they actually make it's way more than they deserve.

you're a reddit

it's way less autistic than watching futurama's wannabe at least for sure

This.

you have a reddit account, that's why you made that image and defend reddit in every thread, you are literally a redditor.

oh, do tell me about your patrician taste master
what makes thee cackle like a joyous hyena
whomstd've can pull a crescent on your nightsky face

I love Rick & Morty. It's fresh, original (despite being birthed from a bad parody of Back to the Future), and witty, with a good sense of humour. It seems like a weirdly forced contrarianism to say it's bad.

>de hippie spacing

>what is saving images
>projecting this hard
Go be retarded elsewhere

>*burp* BASH THE FASH, MARTY.

>Big Bang Theory Tier

What's hippy about the show?

you know I'm right though, why else would you be so obssessed over defending reddit?

>original
>the parts that aren't ripped off from futurama are ripped off from the simpsons and family guy

do you guys think Rick voted for Trump?

>de hippie spacing

2004 for me. The memery is horrible but the sci-fi plots are cool and some jokes work well. I mean it's no early seasons Futurama but it's alright.

>thinks Futurama, Simpsons, and Family Guy have ever been as good as Rick & Morty

We know you're obsessed, now go back

Yeah, you said that already.

We had general discussion threads 24/7 with people talking just like in any other general discussion thead. That was until someone started the atheism rick and morty meme before s3 arrived. But for majority of it's time it was a Sup Forums tier cartoon.

FUCK DRUMPF *BURP* AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

no, they've all been better (except family guy)

see

1/10 mate, that was too obvious.

your reddit spacing is too fucking obvious

>de hippie spacing

>post from 2014
>hurr durr Im an oldfag

>I-I know exactly what's characteristic of reddit b-but I'm not reddit tho
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO my fellow redditors!

What the fuck's reddit spacing?

>expecting to laugh without context
>thinking those top 10 videos are made for people who haven't seen the show
>needing to kill oneself this badly

>Stumble though Portal

"Oh my wha what's this p place rick....uh...I I I don't really uh like it....wait look Rick th- they're talking about us...ar are we famous hear."

>get called nigger phaggot reddit DUDE LoLO

"I I I don't like this place Rick uh...they they make fun of Autism an an they said that we were reddit and stuff, wh what is this place rick."

>DRINK LIQUOR

"Do-*bur* Don't worry Morty...th this *drink* is one of my favorite timelines....Ge- Get thi-*burp* Morty, this is an actual time line were they voted for Trump, thinking a egocentric business man wi- wi*burp* turn the shit economy, when an enthusiastic pushover black guy couldn- cou*burp*n't even do it.

They They actually think one politician in a convoluted political arena contr-*burp*led by corporation and endorsements will wi*burp* actually do something.

>sits down

pickle rick

Look at the people responding to that post tho: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/sp.tv/text/43030481 /

>I'm not a redditor but i defend reddit on Sup Forums
when does the narwal bacon brother XDDD?

Rick and Morty came out December 2013 retard