HOW CAN MARVEL EVEN COMPETE?

if they are doing a flashpoint movie, marvel is doomed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ 1500753298366/
indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/tom-holland-wants-to-play-indian-spiderman-here-is-why-4737203/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By not being a mess of a cinematic universe

>Marvel is doing infinity war, a movie people have been waiting for since 2012

>DC releases some shitty flash movie

MARVELS OVER! HAHAHAHA!

Neck yourself.

>doing flashpoint so soon
kek
also this

EL FLASHO JAJAJAJA

>superman is already ruined
yeah no thanks I couldn't careless anymore

Get ready for BatNegan motherfuckers

Honestly Gal Gadot is fucking disgusting and ugly and can't even act. They need a nice busty WW with good legs and a pretty face, who can act

Also JokerMaggie

Here's the true question, did DC even have a chance?

She's an ok Wonder Woman honestly but she's trash in everything else I've seen with her, though maybe it was Chris Pine as her supporting cast that helped.

Flashpoint is a terrible story that isn't even popular among comic fans.

It's a really retarded idea, thats what you get when one executive is also the consultant, the cco of DC, editor in chief and also the writer of said story.

The guy clearly shilled for his own material so he can get paid huge royalties, he was clearly trained by Jews.

I fucking love that image

The tasteful thickness of it

She worked because she was a perfect pick for "fish out of water" acting. She's going to go back to being fucking terrible JL

This

Marvel will not only compete but we'll win just like we always do

Disniggers full force today, eh? Did the welfare check from Disney come today?

Now just to update Spiderman Homecoming and Wonder Woman then its complete

fuck off

cool memes bro

After SpiderFlop I'm sure marvel is already dead

How about for the first flash film we use the only good story we have or him... just let how we wasted the "dark knight returns" storyline for batmans first appearance in that shitty BvS movie

>he didn't agree with my opinion so that means he's a disney shill!
nah I'll never watch DC movies again after what they did with my nigga Supes, Superman is supposed to be the symbol of hope and peace but what did they do?
a fucking brooding farmer boy who talks with his dead step father every now and then

>SpiderFlop
Just because you keep trying to force this retarded meme doesn't make it true

Reminder this is the ONLY good zack snyder film

And it wasn't even that good.

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I actually ALWAYS watch Dawn Of The Dead when I see it randomly on.. idk why I enjoy that film.. maybe b/c james gunn wrote the screenplay?

>this is all mouseketeers have for me
see pic related
A fucking film with RDJ and Spiderman SHOULD HAVE MADE 1B.
Don't even dispute this because you fuckers shitposted how BvS should've made 1B. Now here you are.

That's not Dawn of the Dead

Agree!

And how the fuck does Spiderman get more lines in civil war than superman got in BvS .. that still blows my mind lol

nvm retraction dawn of the dead is pretty good too

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ 1500753298366/
This is a bannable offense but the mods won't ban you because they're taking money from Marvel

>this is all mouseketeers have for me
Facts speak louder than memes

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

>doing flashpoint so soon

It's probably one of the better movies to do about the Flash honestly. I'd rather have this than him facing Captain Boomerang or some pushover of a villain.

>fuck off
>cool memes bro
How are these facts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DCucks are sick of seeing their blunder blockbuster

>so soon

>byou the time ito comes out, we would have mos, bvs, SS, WW, JL, Aquaman, Shazam, SS2, Batgirl, WW2, JL Dark and possibly batman

That's around 12 movies amd plenty of lore. How the fuck is that soon? You want them to hit 30 first tard? You can easily warp the world and work with what we have by then to make a decent alternate flashpoint world

Yea, but build up to it... why would you start with the only good story he has... find some other bs to do first.. same with BvS.. they used up the death of superman & the dark knight returns stories in that dumbass movie.. that could have been 2 separate movies imo

>wasted
>yet it was used

You don't know how these words work

I ain't about to make your homework for you. Here:
>google.com

Spider Man homecoming is raking in over 600M on a 175M budget what do you mean flop?

12 movies and the flash is in like 20mins total then do his most popular story(or best storyline b/c honestly the flash is lame) for his first movie.

It's fine, you are just autistic. By the time flashpoint actually comes out, we will be deep into the universe. It's a non complaint you feel the need to consistently whine about.

>DC
>Cinematic Universe

>When Flashpoint is your third movie
>Literally having a Black Adam movie

Sounds good. Make it a time traveling, existential heavy movie with flash wrestling with saving his mother but ruining the timeline further. Figuring out the worth of his role in the world and the depths of the speedforce.

Naw fuck that, let's give him mirror master and waste 2 hrs with boring filler shit that won't matter right? Stop bitching

When the fuck did I type wasted dumbfuck?

Even though wasted is probably a better word for what dc has done with its story telling lol

>not being able to count
dindus on suicide watch

The Batman
Man of Steel
Batman v. Superman
Wonder Woman
Justice League
The Batman 2
Aquaman
The Flash
Suicide Squad
Man of Steel 2
Kablam!
Justice League Dark
Batgirl
Green Lantern Corpse
Justice League 2
Flashpoint
>reboot
Etc.

I'm not saying there's only one way to do things. I'm just saying Warner Bros. is fucking retarded. Their one fucking acceptable out for a canon reboot and they're wasting it on a movie that won't affect the greater DCEU at all.

>Flashpoint not a popular comic
Lulz

Flashpoint is probably one of the most popular Flash comics right now and was even made into an animated movie.

>just let how we wasted the "dark knight returns"

Learn to follow quotes moron. Is Sup Forums literally too hard for you to keep up with? How do you not even remember what the fuck you even said? Or are you aware the garbage you spew isnt worth retaining?

>Tries to mock some mulatto looking guy
>Actually looks handsome as fuck with an aryan nose, olive skin and a strong jaw.

I don't even get it anymore. At least go with the pooinloos.

I'm not going to count the trash that was Suicide Squad, WW takes place long time before the actual plot.

>Kablam!

What comes after flashpoint? that should be the flashes big payoff, but then again im sure the studio execs are just making them do whatever is popular. Because they know a reboot is bound to happen. Sort of like sony forcing venom.

I honestly feel bad for DCucks that cannot enjoy both marvel & dc.

Flashpoint isn't a reboot moron. All that text to end up sounding like a normie idiot. He literally goes to an alternate universe because fucking with time is a bad idea. He learns he SHOULDN'T change things. He comes back to his same world.

People act like they only came up with this to boot Affleck but its clear they were planning this from the start
Why else would they include the apokolips scene and the Flash time travelling?
Why else was there so much trouble for finding a Flash director?
None of them could helm this obviously. That's why they're eyeing Zemeckis who has already had experience with Time Travel
t. has never read flashpoint
>unironically using aryan
kill yourself you Sup Forums-larping loo

>Their one fucking acceptable out for a canon reboot and they're wasting it on a movie that won't affect the greater DCEU at all.
Crisis on infinite earths and Rebirth

Coie is actually the most iconic reboot event in comics so a reboot movie should be based in that event

That retarded fuck actually thought that guy was a poo in loo in the last thread where he posted the same image till I corrected him.

Seems to have learned, thank God.

>Marvel Bros are handsome mulattos
>DChimps are latently homesexual unwashed pajeets

Don't make me post it bro

God you sound so spiteful it's embarrassing. You are trying so hard to find something to complain about.

not that same guy but its embarassing how you all are on damage control after learning that your films are now pandering to loo's and dindu alike

>He comes back to his same world.
kek no he doesn't, casual

lel marvel movies are shit too, manchild.

Lol you dumbass you're talking to the wrong guy you stupid fuck ... you replied to the wrong user lolzzz "what is Sup Forums to hard for you to use".. fucking clown.

Btw this was me

Yea, but build up to it... why would you start with the only good story he has... find some other bs to do first.. same with BvS.. they used up the death of superman & the dark knight returns stories in that dumbass movie.. that could have been 2 separate movies imo

>Mulatto chad likes Marvel
Is that supposed to be embarrassing?

post it post it
post IT post IT
POST IT POST IT

>flashpoint is a reboot

Reading too much clickbait Mouse?

i hope who ever made this is fucking bullied daily

I can smell the curry from here. DCucks are disgusting.

i was talking about marvel

lol

?

If I'm talking to the wrong person, it's because your dumbass replied to me for literally no reason. Simply follow the replies up moron. It leads to the guy using the word wasted. Moron

Its not hard when wb/dc keeps making shitty decisions & "movies"

lol he literally changes the Post-Crisis DCU into the New 52 DCU, tard.

Jesus Christ. Isn't this an almost direct admission that they've hopelessly fucked up their multi franchise gambit and want a do over?

I know, they are shit too just like DesiComics.

>being a nigger is better than being any kind of Caucasian
ok Tyrone, name any black country where everyone is not starving to death

>>Marvel Bros are handsome mulattos
Jesus fucking christ

my sides are fucking orbital

classic basement dwelling DC fan hahahahaahahahhaa

The point is that a Flashpoint FILM has been lingering as a logical idea for how to fix this fucking mess. Between the current continuity and the reboot, we'd perhaps have a couple of alternate history Batman and whatever else films. Then he'd nearly fix it back and we'd have a new continuity. If anyone at WB was as smart as the people at Disney, they'd absolutely destroy the mouse.

>Yea, but build up to it... why would you start with the only good story he has... find some other bs to do first.. same with BvS.. they used up the death of superman & the dark knight returns stories in that dumbass movie.. that could have been 2 separate movies imo

You posted this before moron. Here and you already got btfo

You re outing yourself as a newfag. You have no clue how this site works do you. Stop posting your trash opinion

Not surprised at all

>>Mulatto chad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ABSOLUTE STATE OF MARVELCVCKS

And the spiciest part of that meme is Warner (DC) owns Rotten Tomatoes. How fucking cucked can one company be?

>: DCpajeet
indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/tom-holland-wants-to-play-indian-spiderman-here-is-why-4737203/
Why are Marvels pretending that they aren't the actual loo's?
All you post is the same Fevasu guy, it's really pathetic. It's like watching the same guy do the same dance over and over

I'll name a country where people bathe in the same place they defecate, Poo.

t. pajeet

I can smell the curry and cow shit through my monitor

The New 52 reboot was Pandora's doing, not Flash. Flash in the CW TV series went through a Flashpoint scenario and his world didn't changed.

He literally missed the whole point of the story though.

Like how the fuck do you do that while almost making a 1:1 adaptation?

back to Sup Forums buddy

>bvs made 800 mil plus
>SS made 700 mil plus without china
>WW is globally praised and making bank
>all getting immediate sequels greenest

Literally printing money

>lol they know the fucked up hahaha, they are totally failing guys they know it

Embarrassing

>That's why we should support Capekino of Zaddy

MY FUCKING SIDES

No you're the dumbass that replied to the wrong person... I relied to a retarded comment you made, then you replied to the wrong person thinking it was another person.. do you understand now lil fella?