Which one and why Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVoDT_FhaHv/?taken-by=plazadeaubrey
unqualified.com/2016/01/11/episode-09-aubrey-plaza/
digg.com/2017/aubrey-plaza-nathan-fillion-tv-show-terror-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plaza wins on personality alone.

Coke vs Pepsi

Plaza wins nothing, she's garbage. And MEW who at one point was pretty high tier is now an old christmas-cake who got a taste Chad and missed Chad dick opportunities when her mega-hipster-faggot husband of many years (she met him on a cruise at like 18 years old) put on mass and started playing grab ass with other men in MMA gyms and dropped the whole hipster aesthetic.

really gives you an insight into her mind

>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
You're asking about their acting ability, right?

Aubrey

Kendrick

K F M in that order

this. Plaza is a crack whore roastie. it goes MEW >>>> a pile of shit >>> plaza

Plaza
mew is just a generic, basic, boring bitch in every way plausible

>marrying the skinny fat womanlet who looks like a rat
>not marrying the THICC dfc queen with a glass eye
You fucked up.

The white one

Plaza. Though if I was Anna Faris, I'd be scared she is going to lose her husband. 4 years later and they're still talking on daily.

instagram.com/p/BVoDT_FhaHv/?taken-by=plazadeaubrey

You need a fucking hobby man..

>4 years later and they're still talking on daily.
>what are friends?
Maybe /r9k/ is more your style.

MEW was insanely hot in that dress

Indeed. I'd love to rip it off using my tongue.

FUCK MARRY KILL: AP vs MEW vs AK EDITION
my personal choice is fuck ap marry mew kill ak

>fuck ap
shit taste

MEW gave me a clavicle fetish. Not even memeing

>clavicle
KEK

Anna faris straight up insecurely asks her if she is into her husband on her unqualified podcast bro. It's not my inability to read relationships.

unqualified.com/2016/01/11/episode-09-aubrey-plaza/

plaza is better actress she is legit amazing in legion

Not to mention she is over ten years younger, could still give him more kids. She is inherently dangerous to her. It's just how women think.

Nah she was just hamming it up

Glass eye vs stroke victim

MEW is hotter but I want AP to crush my balls so that tips it

Plaza is probably much better in bed

we've all seen AP furiously fapping so...

I'd just let them fight to the death, and I'm sure MEW would win so it's a win win situation for me

those were great vids. I always wondered who they were too

why the fuck are people choosing Aubrey, like i get it she has her thing but MEW is like the perfect women

Lmao at actually liking and or watching either of these talentless ugly sacks of shit. Irrelevant.

Plaza is a hack

MEW is literally my mommy

One comes off as a feminist cunt and the other liked a fat shit that was on bottom rung of his career and helped make him a much better man.

A woman that can like a fat roll like pratt is a much better woman.

Yours dated/married a numale.

>that clavicle

kendrick is the strong plebian choice
impressively terrible taste you have

Amy adams is true mommy

i want to make caramel colored babies with MEW

Aubrey is the hottest girl alive

You and mew are a couple living together. Aubrey is your landlady who's obsessed with your cock.

One month you're late with rent so you gotta fuck Aubrey in front of mew so she won't evict you both.

mew eventually starts paying rent late every couple of months on purpose because it turns her on so much

rough times have to do it though.

Plaza. I suspect she's a freak in the sack.

negro, please

MEW is a qt and I have no idea who AP is.

Anna Paquin

Well that's my actual mommy, I thought we were just meming here.

pls no bully

MEW because she's prettier and better at acting.

So is Plaza the real life version of a Tsundere?

i would participate in this film

She has a real obsession with obsession

Also her 'Are you afraid of the dark' pilot was fucking creepy. She played a blind babysitter that tried to fuck a 10 year old kid.

>She played a blind babysitter that tried to fuck a 10 year old kid
why have i never seen this

Fund it

She's a Yandere/Tsundere fusion. She'll be cold and distant and then all of a sudden she'll want your cock and no one else can have it.

digg.com/2017/aubrey-plaza-nathan-fillion-tv-show-terror-team

enjoy anoneeze.

I can see that user. In a land of tulpas, not all are equal.

So neither.

Both are a bit too middlebrow "geek indie guy's chicks", or even remind me too much of the emo years.

I'd say probably a tie. I would fuck both, but not exactly my cup of tea.

Why not both?

AP for not being MEW

I feel sorry for that guy

kendrick is reddit tier

Don't see his instagram then, he's in a bad mood I think, he sees everything people post, even though most people unfollowed him after he broke up and he did an insta-story threatening a guy who probably mocked him, and also did another insta-story telling he could beat our daddies, for some reason. I want to stop following him, but I feel bad for him, I'll only unfollow him when he's in a better mood.

Aubrey seems fun to hang out but MEW is a fine women, trophy wife-tier.

He'll never get someone better and he wasted over a decade that he can't get back now.

chloe bennet

>Filthy inhuman scum

To the camps with her

This guy had a hard life.

what do you even do when the only girl you've fucked is MEW

is there anywhere to go but down?

MEW beats just about anyone on looks alone. Her personality has been absolutely trashed by her leaving her husband.

agreed. feel so bad for her husband. hopefully he can find solace in the arms of whoever his sparring partner is

I would bite either of their necks

>Her personality has been absolutely trashed by her leaving her husband.
Why? Are you one of those fags that thinks married people should continue to stay together even if they're unhappy and have exercised all other options?

>married people should continue to stay together even if they're unhappy and have exercised all other options?

Yes? It's a sacred vow (well, at least it used to be). "Til death do us part," you know. The 60s' really ruined everything when people started getting divorced all willy-nilly. It's sad and you can see the results of divorce right here on this board. At least they didn't have any children.

>It's a sacred vow

It is supposed to be otherwise whats the point of getting married?

Boredom, property rights?

>she tries to kiss the kid
>she has the kid wear her clothes
all my fantasies at once, and it's AP doing them too
golly

Indeed.

Who are these old women?

Aubrey, every time.
I don't know anything MEW is in

>Perfect woman
>Feminist with no tits

you fuck plaza, marry mew.

first of all, plaza is flat as board. no curves to her at all, she's disgusting in a bikini. cute face, quirky personality, and that's why she's fuckable.

mew on the other hand, when in her prime, was pretty good looking and is aging just fine for a white girl with quarter asian ancestry. private person, her personality doesn't shine out as much as plaza's does but she's clearly more intelligent and balanced out than plaza. she'd raise your children just fine. her only flaws is she resisted on showing her body too much and missed out on better film opportunities when she was in her prime, probably in part because of her hipster doofus husband who she dumped a few months back, note how now she's doing more nude scenes, so yeah.

she literally just left her husband. ha

>now she's doing more nude scenes
?