Trump hates weed. Lambright loves it

Lambirght is Pro Weed
Trump is against Weed.

Vote Lambright. I'll have a pound of weed down to $80 in Costco in two years.

We'll grow ten's of thousands of acres.

No I was not High when I wrote this. I actually don't smoke anymore.

$400,000 Reparations for blacks. Unlimited weed. What did I miss?

Free College
Minimum wage at $25 an hour.
Free child care.
Free housing.
NO taxes if you make under one million.

Tax rate for rich is %50 over 1 million income. THey can afford it.

Expand FBI 4x to go after white collar crime and abusive police. BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs
youtu.be/gUGD4gVHFI4?t=1h13m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

wow... i'm now a #LambChop

Hi Wayne.

>hillary needs it for cancer
TOP BANTZ

EVERYTHING TRUMP DOESNT LIKE IS SOMETHING HE HATES AND WANTS TO DESTROY OMG HOW DID WE EVER PUSH SUCH A MADMAN INTO THE LEAD WHEN HES SO DANGEROUS TO OUR TENDER FEELINGS?!?!?!

>400,000 reparations for people who weren't slaves paid for by people who weren't slave owners
>unlimited amounts of a finite resource
>unpaid professors
>shilling for inflation
>unpaid child workers
>99% of the population can't contribute
>expecting %1 to be taxed so hard they become poorer than the 99%
>supporting literal criminals

how fucking worthless are you

>He won't even get as many votes as pic related
>No free pony

dropped

Dudeweedlmao worked so well for the leaves, let's try it.

Hi Wayne

I like your block

Haters going to hate!

Trump want to pay $10 an hour.
Lambright to pay $25 an hour.

Hillary want everybody in prision.

Wtf I hate Trump now

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay

Wtf I guess I'm now #WayneTrain

Do you mind addressing these allegations "lyin" Lambright

Wtf I hate Trump now! Guess I'm #LamplightforLambright

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

You can't go wrong with #LambRight

priceless

Care to address the allegations that you molested your niece? The fact that you avoid this topic is very telling!! Also, are your still taking anti-psychotic medication?

Notice the lack of a response from Lyin' Lambright. Sage in peace, thread. T'was too much.

can you please stop forcing yourself and your shitty show you disgusting nu male techie? thanks.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Same

I convinced my roommates to stop since they weren't children any more.

Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

Please teach me more, I always look forward to Wayne threads so you'll show up.

Wayne Lambright offers no viable solutions. Listen to his debate with the Voice of Anonymous on The Humanity Party's blogtalkradio cast.

youtu.be/gUGD4gVHFI4?t=1h13m54s

interview starts at 1:13:54. He thinks everyone can live in geodesic domes and survive off their gardens. Get real.

None of that that true.

wow...I am now a #Lamprey

>none
all

THe trolls on here are thick

No bid deal. If I win this election or not. I still win.

Trolls will never have what I have. I'll be gone from Sup Forums in November, but you trolls are here for life.

Show some proof.

>
None of this is true. I never molested anybody. Fucking Tumblism person.

You're here forever, faggot.

Is it true that you sucked a bag of dicks at Safeway?

This guy is right. You ARE a disgrace to the beard.

How do you manage to do this, Lyin' Lambright?
I just shitpost and I have 500k views on my channel.

So how does your landlord feel about you trashing his property? Are you proud of what you've done to him? Does it even register?

Weed is a disgusting drug that was strongly responsible for the 1960s shitstorm. All proud White men should be against its use.

>Also, are your still taking anti-psychotic medication?
What's wrong with taking anti-psychotic medication?

>Trump is against Weed.
>Trump
>against Weed

Nah, I don't think so. The shitstorm of the 60's was caused by a generation awakening to the fucked up foreign and domestic policies of their government. At least this was the case in the US.

>What's wrong with taking anti-psychotic medication?
it suggests one might be a little cuckoo.

Just curious. I've been taking them for many years.

Wayne "Suck a Bag of Dicks" Lambright

fuck you and your owl god