No protectors here

>No protectors here.
>No janitors.
>No mod.
>This board will fall. Like all the others.
>-Sup Forums, 2017

>mfw DC's dialogues are utterly quotable in every sense

mods and janitors are the ones who ruined this board it was great before we had any

>confusing correlation for causality

Oh boy, here we go again.

Why doesn't OP complain when the boards full of Sup Forums shit and pedo shit?

I find it irritating how the bad guy's voice is so muffled and the way he seems so detached - like he's casually chating with some coworkers about how he's going to conquer another planet while munching a sandwich. Really odd.

sup reddit

Well, the pedo shit has been around longe than baneposting and those threads rarely get more than 10 replies. Sup Forums threads on the other hand...

Can we please

PLEASE

PLEEEEEEASE

GET MCU AND DCEU GENERALS TO CONTAIN THE SHITPOSTING

Generals don't do shit to contain anything. Look at all the current GoT shitposting outside the general.

>critical thinking is reddit

That's the polar opposite of how reddit is portrayed on Sup Forums. Reddit is hated because their opinions are mainstream and their discussions shallow. Sup Forums is 90% shitposting but the rest is actually good. Reddit is condensed mediocrity.

I made a DCEU general but Disniggers came and took a nasty shit in it and Mod shills deleted it

/q/eddit at it again.

Easy: Delete all threads outside the designated general.

I find this a very appealing proposal. All super hich traffic topics should have a general - got, dc , mcu and be done with it. Maybe on actors and or casting general on top...

sup reddit

Or better yet send them all back to Sup Forums like after tdkr and the avengers

Not a single one of them is even a Sup Forums posters

Ban all race obsessed Americucks

Damn DC MUH DICK

Hwy Sup Forums you know what the best thing about fucking twenty four year olds is?

Post some /cunny/ and I guarantee the fag will show up

Yeah, he wants to hoard it all for himslef. Cheap bastard.