How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

statistikdatabasen.scb.se/
migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/15/four-norwegians-were-arrested-for-throwing-stones-at-russia/
expressen.se/nyheter/madelene-fick-en-chock-av-skolboken/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
thelocal.se/20160720/swedens-tough-new-residency-laws-come-into-force
migranttales.net/about-migrant-tales/
enar-eu.org/
unitedagainstracism.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a nuke?

We still have immigrants, just not as many as sweden.
Our government and media is also cucked, just not as much as sweden.

If sweden and germany is a 10 on the cuck scale, and poland is a 1, then we are maybe a 5

how accurate is this?

Surprisingly accurate in my opinion, but contrary to popular belief, isn't russia slightly cucked? I hear they have quite a few arab immigrants

Russia is red, Ukraine and Finland are green

We are not on the same cuck level as denmark my dear muslim friend

>racist cartoon
>accurate

>Northern Ireland
>Cucked
Extremely inaccurate

they needed some freedom

What I think the cartoon is trying to highlight is that the danish politicians are promoting nationalistic policies that will keep Denmark a developed nation while the Swedish politicians promote policies without considering where it will bring the country in the future.

From a Danish point of view this may reflect the current situation since Malmö is the closest Swedish city and Malmö is a city with huge social problems that consist of equal parts Arabs, Africans and ethnic Swedes.

Looking at Sweden at large it is not this bad, but that is where Sweden is heading for sure.

Very inaccurate.

>Sweden
>White

>The Balkans
>Any EU nation (especially Poortugal,Spain and The Netherlands) fighting back
>Norway
>fighting back
>Russia
>not cucked

Very

We still took 30.000of them last year, but not because we wanted to

And 150.000 people have signed up as 'friendly-citizens' who want to help refugees and hosting them in tents in their backyards.
Actual participation rates are much lower, and the most vocal of the friendly people have recieved numerous death threats

Benelux should be red

150,000 people should be publicly shamed and have their heads shaved.

how do you know how many immigrants sweden have?
on what sources you base your info? /po/?

If brexit didn't turn us from red to yellow then nothing will.

I read a quazillion where 150% are rapists with AIDS.

Source: another Sup Forums thread

>Is that a nuke?

Of course not.

All large explosions cause a mushroom cloud, btw.

Denmark still loves Sweden.

Danes on here acting like chad aren't cucked enough to turn their heads on their brothers.

And, just a secret between you and me...

Norway and Denmark are not. fucking. at. all. *that* goddamn behind Sweden in JUST'ing themselves. When in fear, project unto Sweden.

Er du sådan en keyboardkriger som angriber venligboere?

Not at all, lol. Denmark is so tiny so you see more shitskins and especially gypsies. In Sweden it's easier to avoid them.

Luxembourg is 99% white

They took in something like 20 Syrian refugees total.

So Sweden is now a warzone with bombs going off, great job, looks like taking in all those muslims worked out exactly as planned.

Swedish cucks actually think that picture makes Denmark look bad.

Also gypsies are worse than Muslims

Here you go my unfortunate friend.

Numbers from migrationsverket.se

So the right side is Germany then?

>oy vey you have a nice country so you have to share it
WEW

Er du ikke?

wow would you look at that!
where the hell this ching chong learned ingrish?

Outdated map, brexit certainly changed us from a red to a yellow.

Northern Ireland should be yellow, Southern Ireland should be green.
I dunno why everybody criticises the place so harshly.

Norway is dead. We're a lower population than Sweden and we'll be replaced faster.

The right side is wherever the fuck bombs and shit go off.

Too bad a lot of them aren't fleeing war (nukes?), or shit like that, just wanting to leech off the Nordic countries' welfare.

On a serious note:
Around 2,200,000 people born outside Sweden according Statistics Sweden and Swedish Migration Agency.

statistikdatabasen.scb.se/
migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html

Dont cry Poland. Perhaps we can help eachother liberate Germany after she falls.

Or if things really turn to shit just annex the parts that are closest to us.

We are a solid 7 then...

>belgium holland med cuck
>croatia high cuck

wat

>random chart without source or any explanation about it

gj there

btw from 150k accepted last year (2015) over 35k left bytheselfes and 85k will be deported by the end of this year

w/e you makes you sleep tight, my insecure friend - so keep memeng on polynesean philotelistic telegraph board

at least danes have Roskilde
swedes have muslim prayer calls

>benelux
>not full cuck

Yeah.
Never mind that on the left side they already have too many of them, and to offer them better and safer life they can't take the ones from right side.
Refugees themselves agree, in Sweden they said stop accepting more refugees when they don't have humane conditions for the ones who are already there.

carlsberg best beer

>sweden and germany is a 10 on the cuck scale
>and poland is a 1
as a pole, i am very confused about that 2bh.

How the fuck is Iceland semi-cucked.

And HOW THE FUCK isn't Norway and Denmark on the same cuck-con as Sweden. I read their news, and I sure as hell read our news; I know our statistics, and I sure as hell know theirs. Denmark and Norway have the same practical chances of genetic survival as Sweden. Sweden is just bigger and more noticeable for adhd-riddled outsiders.

Depends on where in the country you are.

Oslo should be burned to the ground. It's a fucking travesty.

No, you're red. Before Brexit, you were in the back of a police car, not a faggot british one, but an American that actually has (gasp) /firearms/ in it. Nice try, bud.

det är inte.

You have a much higher percentage of non-whites and muslims than either of us.

>t. I follow no countries politics and have no clue what im talking about

kys my man

>How the fuck is Iceland semi-cucked.

Gee, I wonder.

Pretty beautiful!

Trump's not even elected yet and the Danes are taking border control tips from him...

have you ever visited a finish club? then you will know what "cucked" means.

>Norway
>fighting back

kek really?

There's border controls if you go from Denmark to Sweden. There's no border control if you go from Sweden to Denmark. So yeah, the image is correct except the flags are on the wrong sides.

>carlsberg
>best beer
>falling for the advertising jew
Good goy, pro tip: It's shit, there are 100 better beers in Germany

if anything Belgium should be grey

It's bad here, but not as bad as in Sweden.
Your media is FAR worse than in Norway. I could say things in Norway about immigrants that would make you lose your job in Sweden.

Why can't countries deal with their own fucking problems

Russia is the real Palestine
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/15/four-norwegians-were-arrested-for-throwing-stones-at-russia/

Our govt are taking preventive steps, yours isn't

Yep. Carlsberg is "mehhh" at most, even in Poland

No one wants to move to Denmark.

I gave you the fucking source you mong.

Its from migrationsverket.se

Google it yourself buddy.

>Denmark, ONCE AGAIN, thinking he's relevant

You are, will always be, the Canada of the Nordic countries. You'll always be the tripling who passed school with straight E's due to your ADD, but who tripped on a banana peel and got lung cancer. You are the ugly duckling.

i meant this.

i don't like german beer (polish in germani here)

tell me which is the best german beer.

>Norway
>Not just as bad as Sweden
It Scandinavian if it aint cucked

>85k will be deported by the end of this year
Do you think these people will sit around waiting to be deported? Are you retarded?

The majority will appeal the decision (or rather their appoint legal council will appeal it for them), when they've reached the end of the legal appeal road they can opt for becoming an illegal resident in Sweden instead.

Most beers literally tastes the same (just a small difference)

It's not about projecting onto Sweden. It's about having something we can point our bluepilled retards to, and say that "SEE THAT? THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS." in a loud friendly voice, since they're not too bright.

I mean, sure Norway isn't the White Aryan Nation it should be (bring back §2!), but it has nothing on shit like this:
expressen.se/nyheter/madelene-fick-en-chock-av-skolboken/

We need to point it out and mock it, to show the consensus sheep that the consensus is that this shit is stupid.

It's nothing personal.

>Belgium
>fighting back

>Migrant Tales
Comedy gold
They always complain how terrible the asylum conditions here are for refugees
They called one asylum center "Guantanamo Bay"

Drinking beer from a can... ugghh disgusting

>and 85k will be deported by the end of this year

Bahahah.... right

Sweden will deport 85K. Sorry bro, that just won't happen. You will get 300K in family reunification instead. Wait and see.

Pfft source it Sven.

From standard every day beer probably Jever. You probably won't like it if you prefer polish sugared beer, it's a little bitter

>venligboere
Well, the nazi sympatizers were also friendly in the eyes of the nazis.

History showed that they in fact were traitors.

>They called one asylum center "Guantanamo Bay"
They did the same in Denmark.

They are masters of playing the victim.

I woner (((who))) taught them?

Just admit it, the Irish will always have better beer than you. No choice now but to /offyourself/

The Polish put sugar in their beer?
HOW CAN YOU STAND FOR THIS JÜRGEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo

Saaz Blonde is the best Carlsberg, rest is made for detail markets as a cheap beer.

1. They made contract with Finland that Sweden deports 80k and Finland 20k
2. Sweden no longer has loose family reunification:
thelocal.se/20160720/swedens-tough-new-residency-laws-come-into-force

Speak for yourself. It has become "personal" as you say by Norway and Denmark shitposting antics on pol. There's no fucking pretext, it's just retarded chad behavior.

(((Soros))) did. He had leaflets and shit printed to explain how to best circumvent the laws and get their shit approved. Which is why you would find discarded passports and shit everywhere the migrants went.

>migrants need voter rights
all_of_my_wat.png

>2010

And why should i care?

You pretending your country isnt dying wont stop it from dying.

You are being pathetic. Man up.

migranttales.net/about-migrant-tales/
Member of enar-eu.org/ and unitedagainstracism.org/

The fuck is an "ultranationalist"? They're just nationalists and they're not even going full nazi or anything either, they just don't want to open their borders to waves upon waves of useless brown people and potential terrorists. Its like calling anyone that locks their doors a home security nut. No, I just don't want anyone I don't know blundering into my house!

It's heresy if you ask me. Anything not brewed by German purity law is cheating

>France
>cucked
Nigga, we just banned Islamic swimwear.

>Sven

>History showed that they in fact were
>traitors.

Im not so sure about that anymore.

The shitposting on Sup Forums is no better and no worse than the standard newspaper comment sections.

I don't believe it until I see it...

Sweden deports 85K people... there is literally no way that will happen. It's just a media show, it won't happen for realz

I for one don't indulge in schadenfreude. What's happening is if anything tragic. Our countries are brothers until the end

I wonder if anything may have happened that might have changed that map at all in the last 6 years. Hmm...

>all estimates are 2010

Nice try Achmed.