Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate

>Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate
>all the Republicans had to do was nominate literally any non offensive white guy to beat Hillary because she's so unliked
>instead they nominate literally the only person who is hated more than her
>trump loses so badly that republicans are set back a decade or more

As a lifelong liberal, I have to thank Sup Forums for accomplishing what I’ve wanted for decades: break the GOP once and for all

>not even remembering TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO

Jesus Christ you're having the same conversation, but this time it's just damage control.

>2014
>media narrative is the Republicans have no identity
>2015 and 16
>hail fucking Trump
>reformer
>all irrelevant lazy GOP dinosaurs get but hurt and distance themselves from the party (see: Bush family)
>recent independent poll 1/3rd Republican 1/3 Democrat 1/3rd Independent show Trump up 67%
>all liberal media narratives push "Trump losing"
>now OP shows 'extinct GOP'

Go fuck yourself. Your damage control is absolute shit.

fuck of trump shill this is a reasonable discussion about the actual issues and not a name calling game.

shiiilll

>recent independent poll 1/3rd Republican 1/3 Democrat 1/3rd Independent show Trump up 67%

Those results were projected from an "unbiased" poll resource that actively fucked with numbers according to the political lean of reporting parties to alter FACT.

Face it, win or lose Trump has irreparably damaged the reputation of the republican party. You're either going to be seen as the assholes who put him into power, or the assholes who backed the wrong horse and almost suggested us to a Trump presidency out of party loyalty. Every day I see stories about GOP cowards who denounce his speeches and politics but refuse to pull their endorsement. Grow the fuck up.

>having the same thread 5 times today is a good thing

>yfw you lived to see the end of the republishit party

sage

Remember - Norwegian Poster(s) are sliding threads en mass today for CTR.

>wants to dismantle NATO
>is a Putin shill
>wants to give breathing room to a malignant superpower near EU with nukes
>has no fucking clue on how to run a nation
>SHILL OMG SLIDE CTR XD

Shillary's only crime was getting caught. She is corrupt and useless but the powers behind her will push for an Obama 3.0.
USA needs to keep intervening around the world little cucks. In case you haven't noticed, we will have a global war for resources in 30 years

GOP loses this election it won't matter anyways.

shill

you should be very proud of how your party usurped the democratic process and sold the nomination to the highest bidder.
I assume you are also proud of how every aspect of your once proud country, our forefather's died defending, is doing the same.

The Republican establishment was just as globalist as the Democrats. President Trump has done a great service for this country by giving back the Republican Party to the American people. Now the Democrats need to do the same to their party, but they were too slow for this election.

Republicans are dumb as shit

Are you from the future?

the GOP elected a "safe" candidate every year, and that has got us nowhere

I have baited enough Sanders supporters to know you are overreacting just like the butthurt tumblrinas supporting BLM when put in front of their idiocy

>all the Republicans had to do was nominate literally any non offensive white guy to beat Hillary because she's so unliked

Offensiveness is subjective.
To most Democrats, being a Republican is offensive enougb. The media would have hounded whoever it was 100x worse than Trump, without ever exposing media corruption. A weak leader would have put us in danger with even more attacks on US soil.

All the other 15 or so candidates would have lost to Hillary.

>As a lifelong liberal

Neck thyself.

>this thread again

You can't hide the Soros leak from us faggot

>recent independent poll

The one where they took 1000 voters from each state and weighed them exactly the same?

The GOP was fucking awful anyways maybe America can get some actual political diversity now
Not just 2 flavors of globalism

Not really. If Trump loses somebody else will take his lessons and win. The GOP will turn into the workers party, not because it will start hating the rich like faggot leftists but because they will focus on opportunity, small business, not flooding in immigrants, and not shutting down all industry to hand it to China et al.

This will happen even if he wins, by the way. The person to follow Trump will amplify his economic message and dispense with his authoritarian leanings. The Democrats are doomed to be a small party of champagne liberals, they are unlikely to even keep their niggers once the GOP has finished retooling its message for the new age.

This shill stamp is very useful. can I get it.

If the Republican party dies so does the Democrat. Who's going to vote for Hillary and her corporate cronies without the big bad GOP to scare them into line?

Liberal here. I agree with this conservashit.

Trump is the worse thing to happen to the US. He energized republicans, and even if he loses, this energy level will forever change the party. It's only going to be harder now for liberals to win in the future.

Sup Forums will take no responsibility for trumps inevitable loss. They'll blame it on vote rigging and media bias.

>trump says something butt-fucking stupid
> media reports it in an objective fashion
> "kike media conspiracy"

Every time

Nah.you're going to be caught in a cycle of republicans putting forward unelectable candidates for the next decade.

The reason the pills are so far off is because Trump is bringing in people that had given up on voting. I'm one of them. I haven't voted since 2000 and this year I voted in the primary and have donated money to Trump. There are millions of us and we can't be polled because we aren't likely voters. The polling companies poll former voters, that's democrats, cuckservatives and independents. Trump should be getting BTFO by that group, the fact that it's still close means landslide for Trump.

Bloomberg or Giuliani would have been bretty gud

destroying the pro-war, pro-immigration gop would be good enough. a president isn't allowed by them to do much anyway.

This thread must have been shilled at least 7 times today. Does CTR never give up?

Don't worry I'll save us in 2020.