Tim Kaine: Whites MUST be a Minority

IT'S OFFICIAL: Whites openly cucked, mocked, and destroyed once Hillary is in.

While speaking to a group of black Baptists in New Orleans, Tim Kaine seemed to suggest that in order to achieve “equity” between the races, white people need to willingly submit themselves to a state of repression similar to what black Americans have experienced.

“I’ve never been treated badly in life because of my skin color or my gender,” Kaine said. “I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — Caucasians. We have to put ourselves in a place where we are the minority.”

lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I swear the black community are children

>Can't let go of grievances and constantly use them to get treats
>Get away with temper tantrums because they don't know any better
>Want nice things and new toys but not the work required to have nice things
>Does things that bring temporary pleasure but never what will bring social mobility

For the record, I think the majority of the country acts like this at this point as well. And it's the result of liberalism, not any inherent trait of the black community.

bump

NEW EMAILS: Hillary Clinton Puts State Dept. Up For Sale to Clinton Foundation Donors

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkhdoGM0p0

GTKRWN when?

But will anything actually happen to her this time?

These people are honestly fucked in their head

top cuck

And they're gonna fuck us all with them. That's the scary part. It's a suicide cult they want all of us to take part in, willingly or not.

It's about time that whites were shown their place.

It's not a suicide cult, did you even read 1984? The proles are the easiest group for the state to control. That's why the elite are pushing for more minorities, they're easy to control.

Look at how easily the msm can control niggers and make them riot.

>implying things are going to go as planned
Once whites are a minority, that's it. There's no going back. The cucks who promote this shit are promoting their own demise.

Jesus christ someone just shoot these people already

>implying they won't just fuck off to Norway or some country that's far more white or
>implying these elites won't just important white 14 year Olds to fuck

I think you underestimate the enemy we're up against, friendo. This is an evil that is centuries old.

Fucking race traitor

The GOP needs a new strategy.
This one isn't working.

He actually said
>We have to put ourselves in a place where we are the minority.
I really, REALLY, REALLLLY want to believe he's talking about Rawls's "veil of ignorance," whereby e.g. welfare policies are designed as if the makers would be placed in a random socioeconomic bracket after it's passed.

Somehow it seems unlikely.

user, you don't get it. Without whites the western world ceases to function. There won't be anything for them to rule over. Civilization only exists because of white people. Without us the only other intelligent culture is the Asians.

I want to believe he was implying that us whites who live in and stay in majority white areas should try visiting majority black areas to see what being a minority is like.

The problem is, I don't want to get killed. Liberals act like white men are the devil and treat minorities badly- but we're the only race that treats minorities well. Look at what happens in white people in majority non-white countries. You think Africa would give us shit like affirmative action?

Maybe being black in America isn't a cake walk, but it's better than being black anywhere else in the world- except maybe Sweden.

Kaine could try telling those white people that got assaulted in Milwaukee for being white to visit black neighborhoods more often, but I don't think they'd care to do so anymore.

They fail to realize working class whites aren't fucking privileged. We work full time to live modestly and pay taxes to pay for millions of ungrateful welfare leeches and millions more to be squandered and stolen by incompetent and corrupt politicians.

If you vote Democrat and you are a white man you might as well castrate yourself.

Well many are literally cucks, so they for all intents and purpose are castrated.

>caucasians
>majority

Eh I've walked through black neighborhoods at all hours, large crowds of blacks in different settings, and been the only white in a room before. Just be real and don't start shit. If you crouch awkwardly then a certain personality type will fuck with you and then shout "Ahhhh shiet ni66a I'm jus playin witchu"

They say "vote with your wallet" but I've never given money to a political party or even registered as a member of one, so I don't know how to make the vote any clearer: no confidence

>implying they want to wipe out whites completely.

Society can still March on with 10% whites under strict government control while the other 90% are easily controlled minorities. A majority white civilization poses the threat, a minority white civilization posses a much less threat.

I think we're going along the same vein of thought though.

b u m p

leaf

who the fuck is white and vote democrats LOL

Fuck yeah, that is awesome news for the Trump campaign. I knew Kaine and his pedo-smirk would come in handy.

How fucking self loathing and narcissistic do you have to be to want to subject an entire race to the same treatment as slaves in order to be able to pull the race card and have it be heard? Seriously these people should just fucking die.

Pic related