>get off work today
>stop by gas station for a drink and some gas
>leave the car running while I go inside cos florida summer
>while I'm looking around the fridge, i hear tires peel out in the parking lot
>come out, my cars gone
>call police, report stolen

Fast forward ~25 min

>cop calls me and says my car was found
>apparently the thief was a 19 yo black dude that the cops noticed because he was sitting in a parking lot hotboxing my car
>mfw he is looking at grand theft auto along with felony possession (over 30 grams) and another charge for intent to distribute
>mfw he was on probation
>mfw the weed was mine all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eXZ-lMCDsx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're pretty stupid yourself

leaving car running with over an ounce in it

This thread involves black crime, it belongs on Sup Forums

And your point is? White people steal cars too you know.

If you smoke weed you're no better than a nigger. Weed is a nigger drug.

I don't care how hot it gets where you live, if you left your car unattended while running, you deserved it for being such a dumb low-IQ frogposter

>leave the car running
into the trash it goes

cool story bro

Toppest kek, one more nigger in prison for a very long time.

>this happened
Sage all shill slide threads.

So what you have proven is that you benefit greatly from white privilege, while you make other people pay for the crimes you have committed.

That pretty much exemplifies why blacck people are angry as fuck towards whites.

This also proves how white crime rates are bullshit, the justice system is rigged for white people.

as opposed to what? amphetamines?

That's how you know it's fake and gay

Spend a summer in central FL sometime buddy

>mfw the weed was mine all along7
U fucking bastard got away with it

fake and gay

>>leave the car running while I go inside

You must be a beaner or something, cuz no white person can be that stupid.

Spend 24 summers in the Texas desert sometime buddy

This is fucking tremendous. Bravo.

It actually happens all the time here. At least where I live

>florida summer
Florida? Really? You know better than that.

>(you)

NOT
O
T
AN
N
ARGUMENT
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

any illegal activity involving drugs
nigger

>leave the car running while I go inside cos florida summer
You deserve it.

YES

Thats a slav thing. But they are not white.

I'd like to see how you would deal with the heat wave we got going here, snowbird.

WHY ARE YOU HELPING SUPPORT THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX YOU MEAN PERSON YOU JUST RUINED ANOTHER INNOCENT BLACK LIFE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET THIS HAPPEN THIS HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!?!?!?!

HE WUZ TRYING TO GET A CAR SO HE COULD ATTEND COLLEGE

I'm so angry.
I'm literally shaking right now.
I can't even.
smhtbqhwyfam

Im in south Florida faggot. my car ac doesn't even blow cold air it just feels cold because its got a high volume of air moving.

your a god damn retard for leaving your car unattended and running end of story.

>not knowing the /comfy/ feels of leaving your house/car unlocked

feels like the american dream is truly dead

>the justice system is rigged for white people.
it wasn't the justice system that outsmarted the dindu. i feel bad he got fucked on a weed charge, but if he just hadn't stolen the car...

Weed is a deceptive substance. In the wrong hands it leads to degenerative behavior. In superior hands it breaks the chains of marxist culturalism.

>>mfw he is looking at grand theft auto along with felony possession (over 30 grams) and another charge for intent to distribute
>>mfw he was on probation
>>mfw the weed was mine all along
jesus fuck thats hilarious.

i feel bad for the nigger though, all he wanted to do was steal some white bois car and instead he got charged with drug distribution.

>mfw the weed was mine all along
I wish this was real.

Honestly I don't know if this story is real or not but that you would be happy about what happened to this ancient Egyptian frankly disgusts me.

Maybe be can use ancient egyptian magix to nigger himself free

Going to have a hell of a time explaining how your fingerprints got on a bag containing 30 grams of weed that a young niglet supposedly stashed in your car.

I mean... better be callin' a lawyer and getting your story straight 'bout how you dindu nuffin, degenerate drug abusing waste of oxygen.

There's a difference between leaving your car unlocked in the gas station parking lot...and leaving it running with the keys in the fucking ignition

>leave car running 25 minutes in Florida

You are either lying or the dumbest asshole in all of Florida, whiich is really saying something

what an asshole

who on r9k owns a car

what a bunch of idiots

>Reading comprehension.

Also op is poorfag, having no keyless-go on his car.

>2016
>Owning a car

>live in eureka ca
>mfw all your southern and desert cucks BTFO by the heat
>tfw highs of 62
>tfw 64 tomorrow
Florida cucks, how does it feel to live near niggers and have to deal with heat?

>be me
>go to Walmart to get groceries
>inside for an hour
>come out go to where my car is
>it's not there
>notice people crowding on the next car Isle up
>they are crowding around my car that is just in the middle of the car Lane stopping people in their cars from leaving or getting in
>wtf happened?
>tell them that it's my car and this wasn't where I parked it
>someone says a black guy jumped out of the car and ran away
>load up groceries with people's help get embarrassed a bit about my dirty car
>notice the key port or whatever is all fucked up with cut marks
>the nigger started the car with a screwdriver it seems

>couldn't make it out of the parking lot because I drive a manual

I got lucky, the nigger only stole a few bucks in change, didn't even take my GPS or tablet I had in the glovebox

The absolute LEGEND

How about NOT DOING THE CRIME DUMBASS

SERIOUSLY MODS?!

Pablo is getting worried about Trump. Let me tell you spic, most of this BLM protest is just for them to bitch more.

kill yourself rulecuck

youtu.be/eXZ-lMCDsx4

Niggers need to be purged

Feels much nicer than literally having perpetual drought.

He doesn't leave his car running for heating, retard.

Ive had my car broken into three times and twice stolen

Every time it was a young maori boy

I still get compensation check from a few of them

>mfw the check is for $2.15

if this happened
then one million keks to you good sir
but seriously
if you leave the keys in the car and you take the car that aint stealin mane

dry heat is nothing compared to humid ass heat.

Florida is the armpit of america.

>Nor Cal
>Drought

So Cal here.

We are the ones getting fucked. They are fine.

Once again:
> Marijuana saves an otherwise disastrous day.

>>leave the car running while I go inside cos florida summer
>leave the car running while I go inside cos florida summer stupid fuck.
I thought only niggers did this to leave their garbage "music" blasting with they buy some "grap drank".
fuck florida i can not wait till u all drown.

Probably bait, but it's not like he even said only black people still cars.

You fucking cocksucker whites ... And I am of Roman decent built anything man made worth pointing a finger at.

Kill yourself faggot.

Picture related, niggers were always niggers.....this picture is Egyptians running them down with chariots and dogs.

Wake the fuck up science and behavior cannot be ignored.

It's obviously bait.
No-one is stupid enough to walk away from his running car.

At least I really hope so.

Visit florida sometime and wait at a gas station during the day. People literally do this every day in my town.

This isnt csi nigger no one will check shit. The nig will do 5-10 years before he gets parole, then he'll steal another car and be back in jail; thus completing the life cycle of the North American Pavement Ape.

Says fucking Finland

>be southern Utah
>everyone leaves cars running because no niggers
>and the Mexicans here know there place

The locals literally call the place Dixie, nearest university is named Dixie State University.

Utah confirmed for less cucked than Texas.

The fucking cultural Marxists coerced and strong armed the removal of our statue last year >_< they would not let us become a (((university))) instead of a state college with it still on campus.

>No-one is stupid enough to walk away from his running car.

People do this shit all the time. All's fun and games until you forget there are niggers in your city.

Utah sounds pretty based actually. I was thinking of trying to get out of this pit of miserable humidity, but then winter always comes around and I remember why I love living here.

kek drive stick and wright all your hate speech in cursive

Also, I heard rumors about polygamy still being practiced out in rural and southern UT. I'm not even coming from a judgmental standpoint, but is that a thing?

I mean, if in CURRENT YEAR chopping my dick off and calling myself Sally is totally kosher than I don't see why people should get their panties in a bunch over guys literally establishing desert harems for themselves.

It's not a main stream thing, you'll get excommunicated from the rest of the Mormons so fucking fast for even supporting it. But yes it does exist in some of the Mormon off shoots. Most are totally shit tier cults though.

Shit, what is the likelihood of a gentile like me faking it just for the plural wives? I don't mind quitting weed and drinking if it meant I could have 3 wives

> >_

Don't try to derail mormonbro based on something so childish :^)

No u

I stopped being Mormon years ago.

You can convert but you'd have to be wealthy and give it all over to the cult to get access to the wives, they are a high value commodity traded amungst one another in those cults. They even kick out many of the male youths to lower the competition. Really I don't think it would be worth it. At this point I think I would rather become Muslim.

May I ask, why did you leave mormonism? I come from a christian background (also not doing that anymore..) and the only real stuff I know about mormonism I read in the god makers and also in that one book by krakaur or however the fuck his name is spelled. It always seemed like an interesting religion just I have no particular interest in being a member of any religion except my own.

>leave the car running
idiot

Thank you, I believe that point has been made at least once in this thread

>MFW imagining a world with out Arabs or niggers

IDK I think my autism precludes me from feeling the feelings others identify as feeling the 'spirit of god' or 'holy ghost'. Mormonism really pushes strongly having a personal revelation through those feelings to be proof of its truthfulness. On my mission I had a hard time bearing a 'strong' testimony and was counseled by the mission president to "bear the testimony you wish you had and eventually you'll find out that you really have it". To me this was being advised to become delusional which I felt was total bullshit.

Also being a single Mormon with autism in your mid 20's really fucking sucks.

And the whole historical inconsistencies with precolumbia america and some of the stuff from the early church played some roll but really that was tertiary.

I still for the most part follow all the Mormon living codes, no drinking no smoking no coffee no sex out of wedlock. Most of that is just preference and a lack of sex partner than any ingrained loyalty. If I found a girl I was compatible and she wanted me to be Mormon with her I would be able to do that. But just on my own, meh. I consider myself atheist these days.

>live in the South
>humidity is high, nearly Florida-tier
>temps in mid 90s (~35 degrees Celsius for you metricniggers)
>predominately white area
Everyone smells like Frenchmen, but at least I don't have to deal with Cubans or Floridians.

Devilish