The white man shoes

We all agree that this kind of shoes are a true token of one's autism, but why it is famous among young white males ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Adidas-Men-Yeezy-Boost-350/dp/B010O2FZRG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wearing running shoes daily
Shiggy diggy

I own these

All white New Balance or nothing m8

This kind is also really autistic, for whatever fucking reason they wear it on a daily basis.

apparently you've never been to america. blacks worship sneakers.

pic related. blacks will empty out their bank accounts for one of these

Stop talking about the blacks and their sneakers, those you show me are acceptable in our society.

Nothing wrong with wearing comfy shoes.

Better than wearing these shoes and putting them on a pedestal:

Because young people don't know any better.

I wear something like that during fell running, apart from that I'll admit they look fucking awful. Practicality matters, I'm not trying to impress anyone so I don't give a fuck.

I've worn the same pair of Reebok running shoes pretty everyday for the last year. I have other shoes but they're the most comfortable so why wear anything else.

I don't understand normal peoples obsession with shoes. It's like foot fetishism. Just fucking baffles me.

>not buying the pros
I shiggy

>nigger boots

>shoes specially made for basketball are acceptable
>never mind the $200 pricetag goy

No user, they're good for running but that's it. Using them with normal clothes just shows you don't know how to dress yourself.
Imagine a girl in a dress with huge white running shoes. It looks awful.

I accept that when I was a teenager I used to be a bit of a wigger so i always wanted them. So i finally bought them when i got older

>a bit of duct tape has helped me preserve a pair of shoes for more than ten years
>I haven't untied the laces since last year

I love money.

this thread makes me sick

Kek not even niggers wear these any more.

I do though cuz I'm poor.

200 euros for a pair of shoes isn't poor for me

> Not wearing Bunad shoes with silver buckle.

Big guy detected

i wear ziploc bags reinforced with twist ties

Daily reminder that Baron Trump wears New Balnce Autism shoes.

Buy $300 shoes. Start to fall apart.
Buy $99 Adidas. Lasted all year.

Why are slavs always right?

I have a black pair of so-called 'autism shoes'.

They're my comfy casual shoes. I don't give a toss about fashion.

I see men with styled hair, fashion labels etc. and honestly you just look really metrosexual and gay.

if you're paying $300 for shoes that fall apart quickly, you're buying the wrong ones.

>implying CIA ever was anything but a small guy (for you)

Look, my gf has two types of designer bags:

1) Genuine article that she only wears out to parties/nights because after a while they start to fray
2) Chinese counterfeits she takes with her all the time and they never wear out

I've heard her talking about it with her friends and they all say this.

So imma stick with my autist shoes thanks, cos I can't be fucked changing between real and counterfeit.

Yes, it looks like an insult to fashion.

White men should use real leather

>Not using stripped shirt

these kill ladyboners like you wouldn't believe

Uhhh I rotate through 7 pairs of Allen Edmonds, two Salvatore Ferragamo, and one pair of Alden dress boots.

Nice old people sneakers, fag

Sounds like she is buyin two grades of counterfeits......

LV Taiga leather doesn't fray. It wears like iron. It sucks because nigger go nuts about the brand, but have zero appreciation for it.

This is what happens when your mother shops for you

that is what happens when you are "diagnosed with autism"

Autism is bullshit, its a label for upper middle class white sheltered suburbanite boys from cultural conservative parents who act like fucking boys, and it is reenforced through liberal education, guidance consulars, and medical/ pharmaceutical/psychology industrial complex.

Taking the Red Pill cures all this

t. someone who broke out of the autism labeling Matrix

That is because of their mom didn't shop for them, they would never change their fucking clothes

Dad pays those credit card bills?

more like you can't drive a car or even get a job to make your own money until you are 16. And because it is the suburbs, you can't exactly walk anywhere unlike in the city

on top of that, because status and being conservative, you have to dress and act like a cuck

>not wearing work boots wherever you go

I have these, but from Merrell. They are very well balanced and go easy on the knees (I dislocated my knee recently). As a bonus they are great for hiking and cheap.

Admittedly they look bad but who gives a fuck about their shoes except beta cuck trying to fit in.

>t. Autist

Daily reminder not caring about your personal appearance is degenerate.

The muslims won't spare you because you have fresh kicks limey

but taking too much interest is narcissistic and metrosexual, and is going to make your Hank Hill like dad rather concerned

but then again, they dress in dad core and try to make you emulate that

but at the same time a good alpha dad would save his son from looking like a skinny jean hipster faggot

This shoe is famous among 50 year old dads you retard

Faggot

I couldn't give a shit what shoes I wear, normally because I don't and my face is too fucking good looking for it to affect me.

If I was an ancient Greek, you'd see me in one of those Adonis-like marble statues with the bulging muscles and little pecker.

STEAL HIS LOOK: CIA

>young white males ?
>white
>not grey

Arab Wesh culture mate

New balance shoes.

Typical combo is blue denim, polo, and new balance.

Where am I on the spectrum, pol?

dylan rode wore those

I've got a pair of Merrel's that were my daily wear at work and off, they are tactical as shit and feel great. When I ripped holes through my Nike's I would run with these on the treadmill.

Bonus: They are waterproof, keeping my feet dry from all the wet pussy I find myself in

Sport shoes are worn as casual shoes only by niggers and sandniggers, in every western country, including France. And they don't wear the cheap Decathlon kind, no, they wear the ultra expensive brand shoes found in Footlockers that aren't actually useful for any sport but are the same ones worn by gangsta US rappers. Now fuck off you faggot.

>not wearing pic related

>Fecal frog detected

amazon.com/Adidas-Men-Yeezy-Boost-350/dp/B010O2FZRG

got the new yeezy's nigga

only 3500

Only gay emo kids wear those.

Use your nose as a jetpack. No need for shoes

Baron confirmed for autism

they are super comfortable to wear
you can run in them
you can walk in them
maximum comfy

Customer review on the yeezys

>autism cured
>posts on Sup Forums using reddit terms
I hate to tell you, user...

Because they all want to look like athletic cool guys and don't care about prcticality

People who wears these have a yo-yo in their everyday carry

oh no whatever shall I do
someone tells me women dont like something I should shape my life around that

you know in fight club when pitt and ed are in a bus and they see an ad of a ripped man in calvins and they say "this is what a real man looks like right" laughing at marketing based on social pressure because it doesn't fucking matter
yeah this is that
you're not your fucking khakis dude

this thread can suck my balls

>2016
>not being /fa/ as fuck

FULL RICK
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

When hunting I wear similar boots.

Maybe I should expand wearing them to my regular life, how would people react if I combine them with breeches? I hope they will ecnourage me with this retro trend.

>not buying Puma Suedes master race

Puma suedes are pretty good shoes, I still wear a pair I bought 2 years ago for rainy and snowy days and wear pic related when it super nice out.

> giving a shit about reddit

Those are poverty shoes, got nothing to do with autism. They're also a natural body part of the slavs.

I wear these to blend in

This, and they transcend race - I see these on mexicans, nigs & indians too. Once you're no longer in the "I need to get laid" stage of life (wife or two, kid or five) you go with comfort and practicality, not looks (though you still own several pairs of "goin' out" shoes too).