Dios mio

dios mio....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QafEjvQHRGU&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=24_9TU2Qme4&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

el monstruo...

cierramos la puerta miguél!

la creatura del abismo... un monstruo infernal

El demonio...

retorcido y maniático... un testamento repugnante a los poderes de la corrupción.

youtube.com/watch?v=QafEjvQHRGU&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=17

Imponente... feroz... terrible...
material de la pesadilla...

youtube.com/watch?v=24_9TU2Qme4&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=18

bit scary tbqh...

I had a knock my front door today. There was a man outside offering free ancestry tests and asked if I would like to participate.
When I opened the door there was some kind of abomination on the other side, it howled with glee and managed to fucking bite my arm before I slammed the door in it's face. What the hell is going on in this place?
I've been feeling really unwell and the emergency services are absolutely overloaded at this point. They say they won't be here for another hour.
Can anyone tell me what the fuck is wrong with my skin? It's getting mottled and dark and my hair keeps falling out in patches. Please someone help.

La créature des ténèbres...

this is getting pretty out of hand guise...
I'm totally white

La criatura macabra del infierno...

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiter than youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mohammed

Soy mas blanco que tu... muhammad...

when the fuck did everyone get good at spanish?
I grew up in California and I can't even put together a sentence

Los mutts fueron anglosajones un día, atrapados por el poder oscuro, torturados y mutilados. Una forma de vida devastada y pavorosa... Y ahora... perfeccionada.

tienes que utilisar la sabiduria de tu retorcido mutt alma...

La bruja oscura...

Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum,
adveniat regnum tuum,
fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum supersubstantialem da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne inducas nos in tentationem,
sed libera nos a Malo.

CEASE THIS AT ONCE

FUCK OFF YUROPOORS YOURE NOT WHITE

Ay caramba el enormo horrifico

sed libera nos a malo...

por desgracia... la criatura muestra su cara...
sálvate... sálvate... sálvate...

Grande tuerto

El ogro de Las Americas

The mutt appears like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man-shape maybe, yet greater.

The french pioneer Louis de Saint-François who explored the new world in the 16th century described various encounters he experienced while exploring the new world.

Many of them were just wild animals he didn't know about for he was from another continent, and was used to another fauna. But one of them is notorious for being the first encounter of "la creatura", as it was called by the natives.

On his diary, Louis wrote :

"I spent the night on an indian tipi, the villagers have been very friendly and allowed us to share their dinner and offered my men and I a tent to spend the night.

As I was sleeping, I started to hear noises around the camp, I woke my men up, and we decided to check what was going on. Shortly after leaving, we saw two red dots piercing throught the night. One of the men started panicking, and said it was the devil, some began to pray. We froze, unable to move or speak, as a shadowy silhouette started to appear in the shadows, the silhouette itself was rather short, and his eyes were staring at us. We could tell it had two arms and two legs, but the night made it difficult for us to see more.

Suddenly, the figure started to speak. At first we didn't understand what it was saying, and my men started to sign themselves. Finally, after countless efforts, the figure started to speak something intelligible : "you are not white... let me tell you... about... french culture".

We stood still, dazed at these words. How could he know the very rudiments of our language ? Why would he try to teach us anything ?

He spoke again "my great... great... great grand father by alliance was half french... and therefore I am aswel..."

Indians noticed we left the camp, and appeared all of a sudden, with torches and arrows. They saw the figure and yelled "LA CREATURA ! VETE DE ACQUI", and the silhouette left, moaning. Some of the natives tried following it, but his disaperance was as sudden as his appearance."

el ultimo sacreficio...

la aberración...

las diablos americanos...

Spooky desu

>let me tell you... about... french culture
I laughed

me in the vid

>I'm half polish so some of my family was probably killed in the holocaust?
dios mio... llegamos demasiado tarde...

sen iz pakla...

It seems that this meme is helping all these countries that studied Spanish in high school.

l'enragé abyssal...

Had a finnish guy at my school that looks like this guy but with brown hair

to jest... jakby to powiedzieć... okrutnik...

I remember the day the Northern wall fell. People were huddled together searching for reassurance in each other, but only the uneasy whispers of a scared populace filled our homes. "What will happen to us?" "The army will stop them right?" "The wall couldn't have fallen, I saw it once!" People were eager to believe that it wasn't their problem, that the mexicans would hold out as they had done before. That changed four days later when Guatemala went dark too. Hushed whispers turned to desperate pleas and huddled masses turned to grief-stricken mobs piling upon the airports and harbors, a few going so far as to attempt to cross the Darien gap on foot and seek refuge in Colombia. Where there were rumors of a second wall being built to save South America.

The military came for me that night, dragged every man over the age of fourteen out of our beds and into the crowded military barracks stinking of fear and sweat. For the next fourteen days we were whipped into shape and taught everything that had been kept secret for the entirety of our quiet peaceful lives beneath the shadow of the walls. A few couldn’t take that knowledge with them to the battlefield and chose to go to the grave instead. It became a common chore for us to cut down the bodies and drag them out to the ditches to accompany the sick and dying who had failed to keep up with the training. There were no televisions or computers or phones, only a basic radio some other recruit had smuggled in when they brought him here, this was our only lifeline to the outside world, and through it we caught glimpses of the apocalypse and the future breathing a burger stench down our necks.

1/4

Guatemala fell in only a day, the top brass and government officials had disappeared before they had arrived and the remaining military personnel were left unorganized and unready to face the enemy. Their numbers filled to bursting with the hundreds of millions of Mexican civvies they had fed upon to reach the border. El Salvador and Belize lasted each two days and burned down in magnificent kamikaze operations. Their governments had embraced their doom and had forced millions to commit suicide to deny the enemy a chance at reinforcing their numbers. The soldiers were clothed in suicide vests that ran a line straight through their heart and were set to detonate once the simple mechanisms detected more than 1% McDonald’s grease. Those nights we crowded around the radio and cheered and cried every time a soldier’s vest could be heard detonating hour after hour all throughout the night until the screams of men were reduced to the awful cries of monsters and the explosions developed a marked interval that slowly grew until only silence remained instead.

Honduras and Nicaragua were never granted the chance to fight for their honor and to present their final moments to the world. Russia and China had made the choice for them instead and when the horde arrived on their borders what we heard through the radio was not the screams of monsters or men but the far-off humming of military bombers filled to bursting with all manner of missile both nuclear and conventional. The transmission was cut off almost instantly after the first run, the final noise to come through before the static was the whispering prayer of the reporter wishing peace on earth for all men before the abrupt end arrived. Suicides spiked the morning after that.

2/4

masakh sharun

But what I’ll never forget in my whole life is the battle of San Jose, Costa Rica. For two whole weeks the city’s defenders held out against the creatures. First they set entire forests to blaze in such a manner that the monsters were forced to walk on top of the smoldering corpses of their brethren only to be ensnared by the same fate as white phosphorus stuck to their claws and dragged them into the pile of red-white bones. By the time the first line had fallen reports indicated that they had burned or injured no less than fifty million of their number, the defenders were forced to trudge atop a pile up to ten meters tall of tallow-swollen sweltering corpses just to march back into the city and prepare the second line.

From there began a war of attrition the likes of which would put a smile on a Muscovite’s face. We’d listen to the reports from the moment the sun set to the instant it rose once more. How the Ricans held off so valiantly and with what great determination they held on to the city as a whole and to the quarters of the city and the neighborhoods in each quarter and even the individual houses would be transformed into singular transient battlefields for just that moment. They say that it would take the creatures two hours just to take one room in one house and how the Ricans would make them pay so dearly for it that the entrances would be blocked by corpses before they were through. At one point our fear and desperation was sublimated into heavenly admiration for the soldiers who feared neither death nor loss of their humanity more than they hated their enemy. Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to say that these warriors were less than human than the creatures they were killing, for so bloody and fearless they stood and fell that at times we were more afraid of them than the invaders.

3/4

But eventually the sanguinary stalemate came to an end, and the defenders were reminded of their place as defenders as they were pushed back against the tide of monsters. When the truth of the situation was made clear and all hope of turning them away was lost the ragtag survivors detonated their remaining munitions against the mountainside using themselves as bait to lure in as many as they could, burying themselves and their enemies in such sweet patriotic soil. We did not cry that night, nor were any suicides reported from that moment onwards, but a solemn hatred bloomed in our hearts and misplaced envy for those brave soldiers followed us through the rest of our training. If we were to die then at least we could hope to replicate their last stand so that when we met in heaven it would be as fellow comrades of the same war, right?

I watch the horizon, for three days now it blooms an eerie scarlet hue, occasionally a blood curdling scream from some inhuman abomination rings through the air carried from dozens of miles away only to be answered by the firework detonation of some massive artillery munition blotting out all shape and sound from the world leaving only clear white outlines. I know that my death is soon to come, the stench of hamburger meat and burning corpses wades all throughout the encampment and we hear the stuttering blades of helicopters rushing overhead to deliver more troops to an ever-receding frontline and to retrieve the dying and the soon to be dead from an inglorious death at their hands. Even now hundreds more are lined up and fed into the transports leading them to their deaths and I see my reflection in their frightened faces.

I ask that I not be mourned, but that you’ll avenge my contemptible death, and that if my body, corrupted beyond all measure, continues to wander after I have gone that your kindness shall reign upon me in wrought steel to deliver me from dishonor and into a pleasant sleep of painless death.
4/4

*grabs u*

el señor tenebroso...

la profecia.. del fin del mundo..

es verdad...