webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-deaths/?ex_cid=story-twitter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America was in WW2?

That's a literally bullshit statistic
Not to mention incredibly twisted wording

lol who cares nigger nigger nigger guess ill just go back to a more fun thread lol nigger

>physicist
>expert on american judicial processes, politics, law and international relations

pick one.

>inb4 muh appeal to authority

>400,000 home invaders killed

Sounds good sciencenigger.

it was all this guys "brothas" that did the killing

Underrated.

Yeah but they are mostly the most worthless and poor Americans so it's socially beneficial

>4 years of war
>15 years of niggers and spics commiting crimes
im totally a #hillshill now

Barely, Mostly fought with the Japs.

>9 Nov 2015

Fuck off.

Well, this board isn't exactly known for their brains.

>400,000 people
>in 15 years
>about 26,667 people per year
>or 0.008% of the US population per year

Omg we'll go extinct at this rate ban the guns oy veyyyyyy

Fucking mediocre

>WWII
>almost four years of american involvement
>100,000 dead per year

>household firearms
>since 2001
>15 years
>26,666 dead per year

I mean, this is a pretty dumb argument. It's only fair if you compare it to the four years of American involvement in WW2. I can't find exact numbers, but if 400,000 people died over the course of 15 years from household firearm deaths we can assume that we're looking at about 25,000 rounded down from 26,666, which comes out to 100,000 over the course of four years.

It's literally safer to own household firearms than it is to be a soldier in the late 30's/early 40's.

I like Neil, but he's pulling that Bill Nye bullshit where he's sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and it pisses me off.

>Nigg DeScience Trybon

>400k die in 15 years from muh guns
>780k die in 1 year from medical doctors
(source: webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf)

yeah, no. the biggest threat to public safety is our reductionistic health care system. doctors are literally walking human trash.

Larger population means more death.

Carrying this trend to the extreme, eventually more people will kill themselves with toothbrushes in one day than died during the holocaust.

Alright, how many of those 400,000 gun deaths were from niggers shooting other niggers?

I wonder what else is safer than fighting in the Second World War.

We need to get rid of doctors this is outrageous.

kek, as funny as it sounds that would heal the populace tremendously. people just need to go naturopaths and chiropractors who have an actual track record of healing the root cause of disease and not throwing unassimilatable chemicals at symptoms.

Just to make one thing clear. Smart men are often secluded people that does not whore themselves out for attention and Neil are getting owned often on twitter and refuses to answer when he is wrong.

o.O To bad number is drastically wrong. Even with the war included into it. Some one get this academic man a clue.
>If suicide is taken out, what does it then become?
>Then remove cop killing, what is it then?
>Then remove self defense, what is then?

Just those three should be able to clarify the entire issue. But they don't like to concentrate on those issue.

The point is that Neil is trying to say that it's more dangerous to own a gun in modern times than it is to fight in WW2, but judging by the stats, it's eight times safer to own a gun over the same amount of time (four years) than it is to serve in WW2.

The only reason he uses 15 years vs. 4 years is because he knows the stats make gun owners look good and that doesn't fit his fuckin' narrative.

Nice nonsequiter.

How many of those deaths were niggers though? 360,000?

>According to Don Barry, Ph.D. Dept. of Astronomy, Cornell University, in response to whether he was a publishing astrophysicist: "Not since graduate school (he did not successfully progress towards a degree at UT/Austin, and convinced Columbia to give him a second try). Aside from the obligatory papers describing his dissertation, he's got a paper on how to take dome flats, a bizarre paper speculating about an asteroid hitting Uranus, and courtesy mentions *very* late in the author lists of a few big projects in which it is unclear what, if anything, of substance he contributed. No first author papers of any real significance whatsoever. Nor is there any evidence that he has been awarded any telescope time on significant instruments as PI since grad school, despite the incredibly inflated claims in his published CVs. He cozied up to Bush and pushed Bush's version of man to the Moon, Mars, and Beyond, and now gets appointed to just about every high level political advisory board. To an actual astronomer, this is almost beyond inconceivable. It's just bizarre. To answer Delong's question, no: he is not a practicing astrophysicist."

We should compare that with British stats, and French stats, And oh, let's compare it with Russia! That will be fun!

DELETE THIS

Wait Wait Wait, did he count suicides? That's a big fucking deal if he did. That would nearly triple the numbers.

Freedom isn't free. If we each lived in a 7 x 7 x 7 cage, we would avoid most accidents by which people die. Liberals think this would be a good idea.

They always dishonestly include the suicides, which usually make up two-thirds of the total. Take away feral dindus with illegal guns which no amount of laws will ever stop and you've accounted for most of the rest. But by all means, it's the rural white rifle-owner who needs to be disarmed at once, because something something gun culture something.

If only doctors could be funded by competitive quality or pricing.

>25000 gun murders is normal guys
>literally safer than being a soldier!
Can somebody explain me how USA is not a third world shithole?

This

[citation needed]

F P B P

The firearms didn't kill them

le black science man does it again!

Sup Forums btfo permanently!

Yeah, we gave you pretty much everything you used

We have a massive fucking population, and a bunch of niggers on top of that. Try to adjust your stats for our population size.

I love it how they try and rationalise their insane rates of gun violence, one of the funniest things to watch

>More Americans died in 15 years than died in 3 years
Shocking

wtf i hate guns now

Feel free to call me stupid but I'm not sure how to interpret this graph. Does each part add up to the whole or or the upper sections implying that Asians commit more murders per capita than blacks. I think I know he answer but just checking

and how many of those murders were committed by blacks?

wth now i hate tv scientists

390,000: White Americans who died fighting WW2

395,000: Niggers who killed other niggers with household firearms since 2001

Use logic, which coloured section is the largest? The one pertaining to blacks.

Each part adds up to the whole.

Gun violence is a misnomer

Remove the firearms, and you'll have the same amount of murders and violence

When over 50% of it is niggers killing other niggers, it's hard to care. We'd rather just let them wipe themselves out.
Still, the numbers posted include suicide, which I'd hardly call "gun violence"

If you go to Idaho, Iowa, Montana..etc, we have lower violent crime rates than Europe does and way more guns.

Checkmate faggot.

It says deaths, not homicides. The vast majority are suicides.

a certain herb goes in the options field

Bit they're almost all black so it only counts for about 60% of that number

It's not a rationalization to point out that six percent of the US population commits fifty plus percent of the violent gun crime. I'm a fucking leaf and even I know that. Australia will continue to get more violent as its black and Muslim population increases, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
10.54 vs 1.82
Check mate, burgers.

I learned today that Belgium has the highest rate of gun murders in Western Europe, huh.

this retard includes all the criminals that we shoot as well as all the people they shoot.

into the trash it goes

meant for

Same thing in Canada, rural areas with high rates of gun ownership have lower crime rates than the gun-shy cities... because the boonies are mostly white. Meanwhile Mexico and Brazil have very strict gun-control laws. What these pussies don't seem to get through their thick skulls is that if mere ownership of a potentially deadly weapon caused crime, the streets of the suburbs would run red with ordinary people stabbing each other to death with steak knives.

Wtf... I hate dying now

Because Germany got shat on in WW2. Lots of residual crimes n shit

You're still including suicides you retard.

>The entire combined might of the Axis powers between late 1941 to 1946 killed less Americans than black Americans managed to over the last 15 years

Ban assault doctors.

#thinflatline

israel has been replaced as greatest ally snowbro

Actually more than half are suicides.
Number of deaths by "household firearms" is really a good way to shoot yourself on the foot while arguing againts guns.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-deaths/?ex_cid=story-twitter

400000 people? What is wrong with you, USA?

He didn't say anything nasty about Trump so I guess I don't care.

that nigger does not represent science - he only represent himself

fuck that attention whore

And most were done by niggers.

>meme nigger can't use logic to understand what his numbers mean

Thanks. The placement is weird it would have been better to order the sub parts in order of size, and Jesus the typos on my reply

Gun deaths aren't relevant. They include justified killings like self defense, ie, people who deserved to die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Kek, the number does drop drastically when you only count homicides.
1.8 vs 3.9 now.

This. He's a meme scientist who thrives on his public image.
His only published work was him putting his name on other people's work. Yeah hes smart, but he's no Carl Sagan. At least Sagan published shit and made advances to the scientific community.
NDGT considers his public image to be his contribution to science, since he makes people think it's cool

Really makes you think...

4 murders per 100,000, plus or minus a few decimals AND FALLING
>"Insane"

Approximately 4 times as many Japanese commit suicide per year as Americans are murdered by ALL causes, not just guns. Japan has heavy restrictions on firearm ownership. Restricting guns causes more suicides than murders it prevents. Checkmate, liberal faggots

unequivocally false, check homicide rates and tell me where the US places

Yeah, those blacks in Milwaukee were definitely only targeting other blacks

And how much of the total population is centered there

Blacks account for more than 6% of the populace, stop pulling statistics out your ass.

Also we've got some of the toughest immigration policy in the world, Australia's violence isn't increasing any time soon.

cold dead hands

alot more would die in civil war 2
but they would all be communists so i'm not too sure that is actually bad.

try for a gun grab if you like the idea of being dead.

That's all homicides, not firearms homicide.

He literally made no point.

400,000 soldiers dying in a war we were barely in is a lot.

But 400,000 people dying by firearms in 15 years with a country that has 40 million niggers is not a lot.

Neil Degrasse (lawn mower) Dyson is an idiot.

>gun violence
>includes accidents and suicides in a country of 320 million

We have a lower violent crime rate than Britain, and If their law enforcement statistics were taken the same way as ours, we have a lower murder rate too.

I don't get why our statistics are taken so differently.

>some dick shoots himself in the woods
>found months later
>immediately counts as a homicide
>post investigation ruled suicide and marked a second time in gun deaths

A really thorough suicide can count as 5 crimes in one.

It's sad that I come from a disarmed populace and a country with no gun culture but better understand the situation than this faggot and his ilk

It doesn't matter that 400,000 retards shot themselves, it wouldn't matter if it were five times that number
>Shall not be infringed
These people think the argument is about what's safer in the short term, and even if it was they'd still be wrong, but it's not about that at all
It's fascinating to watch the gun debate as an outsider, there's such a huge error in communication going on

Yeah I know, but it still shows a drastic drop which kind of proves your point.

>comparing a 3 year war to 14 years of nation wide gun crime

Only a nigger would be capable of thinking this meant anything.

>One was a war we were only in for like 2 years
>One is 15 years of firearm deaths (probably including suicides)

many of them were killed by police (firearms) or shot themselves in suicide

These numbers are not filtered, they're totally blind.

Check Switzerland and tell me where they place

The reason why the US has a higher rate of murder is that they have a different demograph than primary white countries

The homicide rate of just the white people (which includes Hispanics, kek) is close to ours

Record homicide rates by our metric and see where other countries stand.

>hint
>even with all the niggers, it's not as bad as your country

>Yeah, those blacks in Milwaukee were definitely only targeting other blacks
Pretty much. They only riot in their own communities, so they're destroying black businesses and property owned by other black people. What's hilarious is that it was because a black cop shot a black thug, so the blacks are attacking other blacks. And of course it's all the white man's fault

>Blacks account for more than 6% of the populace, stop pulling statistics out your ass
Blacks account for 13% of the population. Black males are the ones committing the murders, so it's less than the entire 13%. Black males make up 6% of the population. His statistics are accurate

The US has about 5 murders per 100,000

UK, Oz and whatnot is around 1

The white population of the US is about 2, though this includes "white Hispanics"

That's not the language of contention in the Second Amendment.

>He literally made no point.
>400,000 soldiers dying in a war we were barely in is a lot.
>But 400,000 people dying by firearms in 15 years with a country that has 40 million niggers is not a lot.

And 67% of the gun deaths were suicides, and 24% were gang members killing each other. Which leaves 9%, or 36,000 gun deaths in the last 15 years.

Judging by movies, it was only USA vs Germany, and they were fighting over Jews being put in camps.