/brit/

The rockabilly gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJm72Jr4f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you wear to a funeral lads

stop making shit editions

>hwhy?
compounds are fantastic at hitting multiple important muscle groups at once - if you wanted to do it through isolation exercises alone you'd be there for about 5 hours

a clown costume mate what do you think? fucking hell

>black suit
>white shirt
>black tie
>black shoes

unless there's some bent "nobody wear black" dresscode

rate the fit for tonight

Balaclava is pretty standard in Ireland

you like a bit bent

To the emy lad. Post more emy

You can get state of the art pistols in the US for less than 750 dollars, pistols aren't worth 4,000 euro.

eating a chipper

you looks like some greasy wop daigo with that necklace desu or a filthy persian carpet merchant

quite a heel on those

peligro - giggs ft dave

Black shirt and jeans.

hate when pseuds try to sound smart

t. pseud

>their heightened ethnic cohesiveness/ultranationalism

western jews arent ultranationalists, theyre usually leftists because far right nationalism doesnt work out well for any ethnic groups

israeli jews however are very much the opposite, but then thats israel in a nutshell, you can find plenty of israeli jews in the comments section of pages like the daily mail and britain first, especially if islamophobia is concerned

tracksuit

Football shirt and some jeans

how can I become a British citizen?

chain is a bit 'dora but very peng otherwise

toil tomorrow lads

tell my man come off the road

Pics

fuck off swamp nigger they're full

pakis out brother HH

Hook grip failed me at lockout. Going to have to go back to mixed fml.

Marry me xx

an urn (hopefully)

do Moroccans live in Britain?

tbf he's right if the grandson turned out like that

are you a cuteboy? Marry me...

Looks like I’m shagging tonight

lefties have lost the plot

how can I become a british citizen?

could go to venezuela and meet a nice latina tbf lads, they'd marry you if you earned like $300 a month

fuck off we're full
nah
no room for em

Why would you want to be

Fake news

She's like 1000 years old....

pics

The footy
The pints
The slags

say yours then kidnap her and keep her as a pet

Nice one, lad. Post pics if you can later.

I dont know if the date I went on went well. I made her laugh a lot she was enjoying it but she said she was meeting her friend later and it was a bit awkward when we left each other. I sent her a text 30 mins ago saying I had a fun time but she hasnt responded yet

It's ok to be able to hear the electricity flowing through a ceiling light, right lads? The light's been there for 18 years and it looks a little detached from the ceiling but not too much. Whenever I turn the light on there is a small buzzing noise and I'm wondering whether it's nothing to worry about or whether I should watch what I touch around that area of the room.

gonna need some more my negro

any celtbol man in?

been taking cold showers for months now

ordered a big sausage pizza

>western jews arent ultranationalists, theyre usually leftists because far right nationalism doesnt work out well for any ethnic groups
Jews are ethnic exclusivists. Otherwise they wouldn't exist in the US anymore than you can distinguish between the rest of the 57 varieties of white ethnicity, or in the UK anymore than Huguenots, Normans, Anglo-Saxons or Flemings. Even 2nd generation Irish in England are more undifferentiatedly English than Jews who came over with Cromwell.

It's not "far right ultranationalism" because they're a minority and they're keeping themselves out, not others out.
The difference between Israelis and diaspora attitudes to ethnicity are one of position, and feeling safe enough to tell the truth of what they really believe. Look at what people do, not what they say.

Don't think I got, lad. Lemme have a look.

Very cute. I cross my fingers for successful imp regnation.

pathetic desperate normoid

t. doesn't need companionship

Post the sexiest pic you got

so lonely
so alone

ah but you see he's been drawn ridiculous so his opinion is inherently wrong

Taking a hot shower atm

Yes.

why are blond milfs so qt

>Another 1000 character post from the Irishman on the Jews

Ah yes shall be perusing this one with considerable interest

>I sent her a text 30 mins ago saying I had a fun time but she hasnt responded yet
Bad move, but I can see why you would want to say that. You should have included that sentiment when you invited her to a second date.

FUCKING ENGL*SH SUBHMANS DIE IN A HOLE!!!?!?!

no you're not
be quiet

My ouma's special trifle which she makes especislly for me which pisses off all the other relatives every gathering. She's an Anglo hahaha.

Something looks very deranged with her legs...

this is an unedited image of jupiter that Voyager 1 took in 1979

you wanna bet

YEAH I''M 6IX9INE WITH THE NINE ON THE REGULAR

read this you arselicker

*crawls into bed with you*
OwO whats this

texted the so called lads asking if they were up for going out and none of them replied

miss the 2 irish qt I knew in roo land

Niamh and Sinead

yeah tenner

mashallah brother

I said we should go to a restaurant next time and she said she'd take me to one

guess they aren't your lads then

Too much chocolate. That's not sprinkling it, it's dumping chocolate powder all over it.

I'll go out with you :3

you've never left your trailer park

slowly redpilling my granddad and grandma by making them watch Sargon and PJW videos in their nursing home, they say they don't want to and tell me to stop, but they're slowly coming around I can tell

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJm72Jr4f0
What are those trousers at 1:29?

>not being boer
an*Lo scum out!

What stereotypical names. How can I know you aren't imagining them?

Good luck. That sounds more positive than your first post.

> trifle
patrician

need a BRITISH film to watch
nothing made pre 1995

Yeah, it's great. Only peaches, Swiss roll, a tiny bit of custard, some jelly and cream. No nuts, other fruits etc. my trifle, my rules, nigger.

taken

um sweaty...

high on speed again lads

true yes, they got the whole thing whre you cannot be a jew unless your mother is jewish

*blocks your path*

no you're not
be quiet

She's the only Anglo in the family, lad. Besides my autistic cousins from her side of the family.