Why do americans act like this? (Prints inside)

Why do americans act like this? (Prints inside)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mevxenJ6Mtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Persecution complex.

because we're all literally looking for a reason
literally I wish a foreign force would try to occupy us

Live Free or Die cuck

>not shooting commies in the same streets that you rode bikes around with your neighborhood friends years ago

My dick is full erect

>literally I wish a foreign force would try to occupy us
why?

youtube.com/watch?v=mevxenJ6Mtc

to die

they also have some strange obsession with a zombie apocalypse. i've never even heard of such nonsense before

fair point
what about when the enemy decides to nerve gas uppity towns overnight with drones, no more silly civilians with guns then.

Burgers love to fantasize about being invaded because their country hasn't been destroyed two times in the last century

>he doesn't want to shed his shackles of civilization and fend for ones self against nearly impossible odds
dude.. like come on man

LMAO Jews are already occupying your media, education and government.

>gorilla campaign
this guy must be a navy seal or something.

Either that or attack for resources

>UH SWEETIE OCUPATION ONLY MEANS BADDIE TRYING TO RAPE AND KILL OUR WOMIN

The same reason why bored kids see war like an epic struggle and the good fight. Because we've never truly lost before and seen the aftermath

well they're gonna need a lot of gas and thats not counting everything that isn't a city which is 99% of the landmass, which I will remind you Euros, is as big as all of western, central and eastern europe, counting also Scandinavia and the Balkans

What most "I wish another nation would" fags are thinking is that the invasion would purge our government, revitalize industry (broken window thought exercise), and "awaken" people who's politics are incomprehensible to the speaker. And if it doesn't awaken those with incomprehensible politics, well then those people would obviously become colaborators who could be conveniently purged for their crimes before they had the opportunity to participate in the reconstruction of our national authority and expurgation of unconstitutional legislation.

It's a pretty attractive wish fulfillment fantasy, 2bh.

america is under mexican invasion

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not

it isn't

Fucking normies can't stop talking about it. I blame The Walking Dead

aux arms, mon ami
against American agression

sensible words
my point is that civilians survive until the enemy army decides to wipe out towns in reprisal, then suddenly all you lads hiding in the woods hold the lives of the local women, children and elderly in your hands based on your behaviour. those guns aint good for firing when mummy and jessie from next door get their throats cut in the town square or the whole town gets murdered and burned. what are you defending then?
>It's a pretty attractive wish fulfillment fantasy, 2bh.
thought so, tvm

An invasion would mean that laws cease to exist. I can do whatever i want. I don't have to worry about taxes or the government, what matters is defending the things in my life that truly Matter to me. The neighborhood that I grew up in and have so many fond memories in. It just sounds so romantic

why did this board become why do americans do x ? fuck off you faggot. You made countless threads like this

The same reason why the fall of rome and the beginning of the middle ages sounds so romantic. There's no order and the world just seems so much larger and interesting.

Why do Americans do this kinds of post? Don't they realise that people got tired of their bullshit?

please dont say they. it hurts me emotionally

lmao why do americans do this? whats wrong with them?

go into my assigned bunker, and let our quickly mobilized army use its familiarity with the literal natural fortress that is Switzerland, in combination with the hidden gun nests prepared for just such an occasion to shit on any invaders with minimal losses

That's some cringy shit

(you)

>one of the most defensible locations in the world
>also happens to be THE most resource rich location in the world
>no real rivals on the same continent
>no big dick scorched earth total fucking annihilation wars in their history
>the kind that would require total mobilisation of the entire society in order to overcome and caused unspeakable suffering to all americans and leave a deep cultural impact on them
If they were located in the middle of great European plain with no natural barriers around them, surrounded by rivalling powers fighting and being invaded by them regularly for their entire history, they probably wouldn't be nearly as giddy about being invaded.

that and they are fat, so they want invaders to come to them. going others places is hard work and tiring.

Traveling outside of the US would be like you going to Malaysia. We go to other states for fun trips. It's an equal distance and travel time compared to the time it takes to drive through small euro countries.

theyve never been a battlefield so no bragging rights