>you find out your wife has this
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queen of Spades
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512136
youtu.be/z_6lgDFX6y0
psqueenofspades.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cover the ears of her son and ask her if her black boyfriend has the same tattoo.

what does it mean?

Kill her and leave her body in a ditch.

What does that tattoo mean?

>having a wife

>Current year
>still getting married

It means she is into black men.

They love to play card games

It means they love the black cock.

Queen of Spades

I have a wife? Holy shit gonna call my parents then tell my moose lover to fuck off.

the ace of queefs

It means she is into cuckolding men with blacks.

Murder Suicide

Call the Rebbe over to snap pics and fluff.

This

Wait doesnt the ace of spade have a different meaning on men?

how do you know this?

This.

I like other peoples wives. No strings attatched and I don't pay for shit.

>ankle bracelet
What do they mean by this?

His wife has one.

Fuck this is triggering me

>americans have tattoos to show how much they love niggers
wew

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queen of Spades

>Suck a niggers dick
>Spit the jizz into a container.
>Kill wife
>Violently fill her vag with nigger jizz
>Tell the police she is missing

The PERFECT crime.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512136

Have sex with her

I think I would have seen that well before we were married.

Why the fuck would a woman brand herself if she really did love BBC?

Its like stamping a big red DO NOT WANT sign across her forehead for any non black man.

Most women already know they have to hide their sexual history from men, especially if they coalburn. To permanently advertise it on yourself is beyond retarded, but a good thing for men.

youtu.be/z_6lgDFX6y0
This

Time to pay the toll

>what do?

dismember the body to avoid identification

I wait for Tyrone to dump his cum in her, suck her vagina clean, do the dishes, make her son's lunch for school in the morning, help Tyrone fill out a form for his welfare payments, clean the house, tuck Jamal into bed, probably forget to ask about the tattoo and fall asleep on the sofa.

wew lad
theres only one bullet to solve this problemo

> implying I don't have a 4 of clubs tatoo because...

/PATHOFLIGHT/

Ace of Spades and Queen Ace are two different cards.

>what do?
Remember that i'm not white so it's all good

By having browsed Sup Forums for more than a week, new friend

You never paid jamal for his services. You cheap fuck. You don't care about your wife at all.

because they have such a variety of options, negating a large population does not have any visible impact whatsoever on their ability to mate select

That's fucked up.

Because my wifes boyfriend told her to get one

keep fucking her with my BBC

Word

Top kek

Ask if she's got any pictures or vids of it, because I wanna see what thats "done" to her.

Also id tell her I approve because I want her to get what she wants so that she stays satisfied.

And id like her to get vids in the future.

But she's gotta do one thing, she's gotta make sure she's on birth control until me and her decide to have kids.

And she's gotta make sure her nig is of the more professional secure variety. No ghetto junk.

So yeah id choose Cuck over losing my wife.

But id prefer to think of it as taking charge of the situation rather than letting it go unchecked.

jesus, that makes for a shitty afternoon

If your wife/gf is still a coal burner or was a Spaded Lady, it will probably be pretty obvious. Does she still have a ton of black male friends that she hangs out with when you are not around?

That's a tell, anons. If you are down and out and into scooping used women and real cuckoldry, you might do ok. I wouldn't choose that route if you have even a tiny bit of dignity left though.

sigh i wish i could find a sexy queen of spades. id marry her and be the happiest cuck alive. fuck the haters i love being a cuckold.

The american male's sexuality works in mysterious ways

You're both trash people.

I hope you're joking.

Do you know "2 of spades" means "being rejected by a woman" in Italy?
Thus, I think using the Ace of Spades as a synonym for "I love bbc" is particularly appropriate.

Until she realizes coalburning doesn't pay bills.

>Murricans

This

I really hate and dont trust women. I have fucked 2 marry women this year who i met on Craiglist. I ask them why they do it and it makes me want to stump their fucking faces. Evil bitches.

why? everyone has their own particular likes and dislikes. i was in a relationship with an incredibly sexy woman that cuckolded me for almost two years. loved every second of it and i won't get married unless its the same type of relationship.

it obliges oneself to cogitate

means prefer bbc

Topix board has more trolls than all the chans combined you morons.

If I found any tattoo on my wife, I'd be out the door in a flash.

No actually in fact I would probably press the point if she's gonna do it she should go large. I actually like loose pussy.

More or less gonna make it a rule she's gotta find an actual hung bbc guy and she's gonna have to take it all balls deep.

Might as well make her get what she wants.

>Ace of Spades
>Black men
pic related

divorce her and marry a REAL double amputee.

>If I found any tattoo on my wife, I'd be out the door in a flash.
What? Then why you marry her in the first place? LeL

That's not going away.

What did she mean by this?

My sides have trascended

Go get tested at planned parenthood

SAGE AND REPORT KEK THREADS

Nasty whores. Enjoy AIDS, physical abuse and paying for everything. What a sad phase in history

sorry i'm italian, what does that tattoo means bibidi bupi?

You're full of shit. I've been here forever, never seen anything about this before.

Quiere ser hardcore

the queen of AIDS

So cute Becky

apex хaх

Damn, I would give anything to be a fly stuck on the wall for that confrontation

so many of you judgemental, small minded faggots will never know the joy of cuddling with your woman after her bull leaves.

That they really like to fuck black guys.

Queen of Spades. Means they're coalburners and proud of it.

or they like gambling, or death, or motorhead.... fucking retard

Im not islamic i seen my wifes ankles before we were married

Goats don't get tattoos famlam

>what do?

get a tatoo of my own?

only reasonable post ITT

but your money does...when she take half

Find some black dude with aids. Trick wife into fucking him bareback. Once she herself has AIDS, I laugh at her for being a degenerate and divorce her taking custody of the kids if they are mine. If they aren't then they can stay with their whore mom.

> You married a woman before seeing her ankles
Ahmed pls go

Wonder how I ended up with a whore wife?

>you find out your wife has this

Sage and report these fucking garbage kike threads.

you're really disgusting desu

When we got married my wife had my initials branded on her back. It was because her mother has a similar brand and when she was little she wore a bracelet with her father's initials for a similar reason the brand is for.
She wants to get bracelets with my initials on them for our daughter but I'm not sure. What should I do?

----------TRIGGER WARNING----------
psqueenofspades.tumblr.com/
----------TRIGGER WARNING----------

That little tattoo is a blessing. They are basically letting you know that they are filthy, disease ridden, degenerate, nigger chasing scum - without you even having to guess, let alone ask the question. Think of it as a public service announcement.

aids test. and kill that whore, chop her into pieces and lower her into the bayou. no nigger lovers aloud.

vapid whores.

she still gonna get half of you money

Kill yourself for not vetting her as a non nigger fucker before marrying her.