Comfy /DCEU/ General

I want to see this scene in The Flash movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to see this in the DCU Movieverse

Except you know when they do this in Flashpoint it is going to be to show off who the new, younger Batman is going to be.

fug, that made me emotional
>tfw bigger faggot than I thought

nah

Youre an idiot if you think JL will make bank and affleck wont be in part 2 when they announce the sequel shortly after

>BvS Has Doomsday
>he won't kill Superman

>Flash movie is going to be Flashpoint
>they aren't going to use it to retcon or recast

autism at its finest. You seriously think reeves wont direct the shit out of the batman movie and go through with his planned trilogy (after nailing the apes trilogy)in mind with affleck? you think wb will let ben walk away from JL part 2 if the first one makes bank? Jesus how slow can you be to believe the meme

>Youre an idiot if you think JL will make bank

>You seriously think reeves wont direct the shit out of the batman movie and go through with his planned trilogy (after nailing the apes trilogy)in mind with affleck?

I think Reeves had a difficult negotiation process to sign on to do one let alone his trilogy. I don't know why, but I'm more inclined to imagine it had to do with getting WB to agree to letting him do his trilogy and not just one movie. I think that means the story he has in mind is what matters to him most, especially more than who plays his roles. Especially when you reflect back on how many actors made repeat appearances within his Apes trilogy.

>you think wb will let ben walk away from JL part 2 if the first one makes bank?

That's an enormous IF, there, Chum. What you also seem to be forgetting is that Affleck is already walking away from work for family reasons. As long as they can get someone charismatic to take over and can have an in universe explanation for the recast, I don't think they would be against it, especially if getting someone younger when they had an explanation for doing so enabled them to make more movies down the line. The DCEU is changing before our very eyes, and the Batman Affleck was brought on board to portray back when WB put all of its eggs in the Snyder basket may not be the Batman the studio aims to have within it's movies following the reception to BvS, Wonder Woman and completion of Justice League.

>Running fast fuck, obvious given the art work, faster than 340m/s
>Still talking to each other

Every DCEU film so far has made bank bud

youre inclinations are worthless as well as your theories. all that wall of text to say fuck all. didnt even bother. SS at its worse made bank. JL will do the same and affleck isnt going anywhere with what they clearly have in the pipe fool

>reading comprehension

as in it will make clearly make money and JL 2 will happen

>didnt even bother.
Then neither will I.

Yea fool that's the point

good fuck off with your nonsense

I want Flashpoint to be directed by Snyder. Maybe he would cast Jackie Earle Haley as Zoom. That'd be fun to see.

Have a nice day.

Do they destroy a building everytime they race? Why don't mankind nuke these fuckers?

If they even remotely used a soundtrack that sounds like the MoS or BvS one during that scene, I would be crying my balls off

I would lose it. I would lose it so fucking hard.

I really miss my dad, too.

same.. id give anything for just one more sentence from him

Me too. I want them to showcase the fact that as fast as Kryptonians may be, Barry's not only way, way faster, but capable of using his speed with much more control and finesse.

I hope we never see Clark doing anything like super-speed typing or stuff like that. Let him be like a dragster - speed and raw power.

>tfw my parents got divorced when I was 4 and my mom and I moved to another country
>tfw my dad called a few times and finally promised to call me on new years eve 1999
>tfw he didn't call

I was disappointed but even as a child, I finished off that chapter. never talked to him afterwards again because fuck that asshole

>tfw he sent me a facebook invite last year and a relative told me he wanted my telephone number

I never missed a person less so it's actually heartwarming to hear stories from people who had proper dads

That scene with Clark at the mountains gave me feels.

>I'm going to hide up in the mountains to reminisce about how I let my father kill himself to rescue the family dog.
I don't understand how anyone can latch onto any of these scenes.

My dad used to spend every weekend doing his own personal meals-on-wheels to church members who'd grown too sick or frail to come to church regularly. We didn't always see eye-to-eye. but I loved him dearly.

He wasn't just a Superman to me. He was to a lot of people.

My daddy once caught a bullet with his bare hands

>tfw I didn't feel anything during the mountain scene but literally teared up during the school closet scene in MoS when Martha was trying to calm boy Clark down

the music and the dialogue were perfect in my eyes even if a bit campy. I love it

he's cute desu

that image is cringy as fuck but this board would actually benefit if everyone here was as dedicated and enthusiastic about movies, no matter if regular movies, MCU or DCEU

Flashpoint would make sense of why they cast Winchester Sr. and Maggie as Thomas and Martha Wayne

I feel like with that casting and the Nightmare dream sequence, they set up for the possibility of Flashpoint or Injustice. Since both were incredibly popular even with normies.

Flashpoint could definitely work as it would obviously be simplified for a mass audience and Barry wrecking the time line to save his mom is something an inexperienced Flash would do.

well, the two already teased the Batdad and Jokermom thing so..... I feel like that was a calculated post because of the Flashpoint announcement

I do think they will be back for that, it'd be a waste not to. And JDM is perfect as Thomas.

immediately when I saw who played Thomas Wayne, I KNEW which route WB and Snyder were going. I am 100% sure they planned this right from the beginning since John Winchester was almost like a hardcore Batman in Watchmen anyway

Screencap this shit, I assure you they will be exactly whom they were referring to in their tweet

>I have not had any big discussions with him about [Flashpoint], but I remember when we were in Australia doing Watchmen press, and I was having dinner with Zack or whatever. And he was like, ‘My dream is to do the Frank Miller Batman.’ And he goes, ‘You would be an awesome Batman.’ The darker version

Is it wrong to be in love with Henry Cavill?

Of course not. He's as perfect as a man can be in body and soul.

Faggot

>post yfw DCEU will be rebooted after 2020 Flashpoint movie
>Snyder gone
>Younger Batman and Superman
>Possible further adaptation of classic JL/alternate earth stories and Injustice storyline

Get hyped

>I don't get how anyone can see things differently, have different feelings and like something I don't

Moron

>flagrant property damage is OK because the superheroes need to speed talk and walk for some reason
what?

My dad would beat your dad's ass

Why do you keep pretending to want a younger Batman?

I always liked pic related a bit more. And I think it works better with Ezra's Flash.

Why would I need to pretend to wanting younger Batman?

So how are they going to bring back Clark?

Hyped that you'll be dead before seeing garbage that won't happen anyway. What we have is already great

It will happen in November after JL bombs at box office

I like that we don't know the specifics.

Don't talk shit about my daddy

I'm pretty sure he's coming back to life in JL as a corrupted version based on his new black suit.

smallville did this beautifully. awesome comfy show

You said the same about Wonder Woman lmfao

Are sure that's Supes?

If he comes back corrupted, I'd like if he gets converted back quickly. If i had it my way, the league would rescue him before he's fully converted but in the process.

>Snyder planned this all along

jfc Snyder, your iforesight scares me

Is lois pregnant ?

That's the batman's you tard. Its for the new tactical Batsuit

There is no fucking blacksuit superman. Just fans hyping it for yrs with no actual hint or proof. Just baseless speculation

I fully agree. I LOVE the two Injustice games for the gameplay, but I really don't like the story at all. Superman being evil isn't interesting to me in the least.

The Injustice games are fun to play but the story is shitty. Superman is a cunt, Wondy is a cunt, too much Batwank (and I like Batman).

Keep dreaming

speedforce, bitch

Frank Miller pls go

This is true. I started reading Batman's recent comics as well and I just don't find myself enjoying that much. However, I've started reading Flash comics and now flash is legitimately my favorite superhero. Injustice should focus more on Flash in the next game.

Lol and arnie hammer is green Lantern right?? Cavil is totally just spoiling it all right?? Hahaha..

Idiot.

Anyone else not really worried about JL?
My main and only concern is only Ben's health, I hope he gets back on track. I want him to play Batman for as long as possible, he's the most balanced incarnation we've ever had. Kevin Conroy agrees with me.

Finn Wolfhard as Billy

Ben Affleck was born to play Batman. If only we had him for the Nolan trilogy instead of Bale. What a huge miscast that was. I love watching the trilogy but he's honestly the worst part of it all.

That last panel is awful

For Justice League I'm worried about Ben Affleck looking like a weathered Bruce Wayne in the Snyder scenes and looking like THE CRYPT KEEPER in Whedon scenes. If they ever recast him they better not go with another alcoholic like Jon Hamm.

That would be nice.

my daddy says fuck your daddy and his faggot ass fucking nigger

Bale was a good Bruce but a godawful Bat.

>For Justice League I'm worried about Ben Affleck looking like a weathered Bruce Wayne in the Snyder scenes and looking like THE CRYPT KEEPER in Whedon scenes
Yeah, that's what I meant. My only concern is that because the change is noticeable, even though it seems like he's bouncing back from the rock bottom.

>Comfy /DCEU/ General
RIP DC edition

Bale wasn't bad, he could have been a lot better if he had a better script and Nolan and Goyer had an actual understanding of who Batman is as a character. He's not close to Ben, but it wasn't all his fault.

I think Ben's alcoholism and apparent depression really helps him with the character, I just wish he took just a bit better care of himself

>this is Martha Wayne
>the smile

How is this bad? Zack has an amazing style and I'd love for him to stay in as a consultant.

Ayer is cool, but he's not irreplaceable. I just wish we had gotten his intended version of SS.

The source is mashable, bro. And mashable's source is literally a comment from Deadline. Not even an article, a comment from a literal who.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

Parademons will harvest bodies to become Parademons. Some will be stopped when Batman infiltrates their plant, and dead people will live after they're recovered and helped by some special medical lab Wayne Enterprises sets up

They'll slide Clark in there

Batman is reinvented regularly. Billionaire orphan who hunts criminals because he's sad about his parents is "who Batman is." That's what Bale played. Albeit in a more grounded kind of way.

Affleck plays a more comic book Batman, suited to Snyder's way of doing things and I prefer them working together

>It's Earth 2
>not one but two Jokers

Zack made 3 movies
what else is he going to do? He said he wanted to do a george washington movie when he was working on BvS.
Ayers is doing Gotham Sirens...how many movies is he going to make??

>looking like THE CRYPT KEEPER
my sides

My dad once got high on crystal meth and threatened to kill my mom
Its ok though he's been sober for 3 months

That's not Superman's costume, but I also believe that Superman will come back brainwashed by Darkseid at the end as a teaser for JL2.

Apparently people think Snyder making the Justice League means he was supposed to have a finger in every DC pie.

I wonder if she will go god killer on anything in JL

I want to see Snyder directing her in her devil trigger mode

Your mom is gonna suck him back to life

>recast him
They'll use ___ ______

>Super succ

What's the cringe there?

>Injustice storyline
Sorry, but Snyder was our best chance to make that shit story work.

I hope supes doesnt come back evil and if he ia corrupted by steppenwolf or darkseid i hope the league brings him back before he does anything real bad