Most videogamey part of the film

most videogamey part of the film
>enchantress has godlike powers
>decides to melee fight for some reason
>gets 50% of her health depleted, takes everyone's weapons and triggers the ending cutscene

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/5885093/geoff-johns-says-a-great-superman-video-game-needs-the-right-studio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly this movie could have been an alright game, maybe a Revenge of the Sith kind of thing with a Deadshot or Katana campaign and a Joker campaign.

A squad-based shooter (or "Skwad-based shooter") would be cool. Give orders Rainbow Six-style and blow up the heads of anyone who doesn't play ball.

>decides to melee fight for some reason
there was this part in the movie when she says, she was testing them to be worthy to follow her

She was hot tho

The movie and the game should have copied The Warriors, the movie and the game.

>you will never, ever destroy cara's life and everything she's worked for by forcing her to turn into ur pet witch
oh godddd. why.....

I liked it when she was melee fighting them and teleporting around looking all demonic. Shit was cool.

Did she say she as testing them or was it more like she came up with some bullshit about how they were worthy when she couldn't beat them.

That whole fucking sequence was just another "Nightcrawler" scene.

>oh godddd. why.....

Because you'll never be justifiably confidant enough in yourself to be like Waller.

I could see it as a beat em up / shooter

I figure Enchantress was getting weaker without her brother around to keep her energized, hence why she reverted back to her old form. When fighting the squad hand-to-hand proved difficult she tried bargaining again.

You want a video game where your AI-controlled units over when you have limited commands can outright ignore your orders and your only option is to kill them?

Just run a DA/ME style game with permadeath.

You people DO know that there was supposed to be a Suicide Squad game in development by WB Montreal at some point, right?

Whatever the fuck happened to that?

Shit should just be a third-person shooter game with some squad mechanics and deep melee combat, like RE5 and 6. God, it'd be hype.

>you'll never bind Enchantress to do your will
>you will never turn her into a pregnant cock hungry sperm dumpster
>tfw only shad would ever """"draw"""" something like that

I want an XCOM-esque turn-based strategy where you can get a variety of different members with different abilities and upgrades. Ten-eyed Man can have extra vision, Kite-Man can fly above obstacles, etc.

>extra vision
>no more extra enemy turn BS
I'd play it.

When did this happen?

kotaku.com/5885093/geoff-johns-says-a-great-superman-video-game-needs-the-right-studio

>While Gotham City Impostors represents a video-game shooter with DC Comics roots, Johns is most excited about another game in development form the media company. "We're working on Suicide Squad; it's in development right now," he divulges.

The endings of Arkham Origins and the handheld Arkham game even hinted towards a Suicide Squad game, but it's looking like it's probably not going to happen anymore. They've gone a long time without saying or showing anything.

Wish he would have at least said what genre it was. Maybe Fire Emblem style would have worked too.

May not have been allowed to.

>Making me go to Kotaku because you couldn't be arsed to also greentext the Superman part
Shame on an user.