twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK THIS SHOW
WHYD DUMB AND DUMBER RUIN STANNIS
FUCK JEWS

Post the best girl.

I like that jump

Post Varys please. He had a good episode and desrves your respect /got/

fuck stannis

good thing davos wised up and join the jon squad.

hopefully we get a scene of euron on the silence on his way back to kings landing sitting their making racial taunts at the brown people he has captive

FUCK EVERYONE ELSE

LETS TALK ABOUT EURON

easy

> Varma is an actress who relishes sexy roles. In episode seven of season five of GoT there is a prison scene in which Tyene Sand takes her top off. It created some controversy in the U.S. about whether it may have been gratuitous and made rather crude headlines in Italy. How did you feel about it?

> The only comment I’m going to make about that scene is that I trust my agent, Roger Charteris of The Artists Partnership in London.

DEFINITIVELY /OURGUYS/

has winter finally come?

book euron is an edgelord cartoon character. The only people that believe otherwise are edgelord wikifags that haven't actually read the books or the preview chapters

So in the books I predict he'll be stuck up North for quite awhile. Maybe he'll never reach the South, and instead the North will be his home base. He'll go down fighting White Walkers. Jon might not be crowned King in the North.

Overall we'll probably have two plotlines divided into North and South. Stannis fighting the Boltons and White Walkers and Tommen (with full Lannister and Tyrell backing still) vs Aegon vs Daenerys in the South.

>hot pie confirmed aryaposter

Our deepest gratitude to Roger.

Maybe they'll adapt the scene of Euron forcing girls he captured to serve him wine while naked
but that's assuming D&D have ever read the books

fuck off with this blackfyre fucking shit

The only good thing about S7 so far

Yup. It's not really news.

>prestons preview vid is just him pretending he hasnt read the leaks while listing them off

Also I don't think Jon's return will be so sudden. Eventually after Stannis dies, things get desperate and Melisandre will sacrifice Shireen to get Jon back as a last ditch effort. She'll probably die at his hand too.

Who would play Darkstar in your adaptation of GoT, Sup Forums? For me, it's young Heath Ledger

Why has everyone forgot about the best QT in the show?
sadistic girls are so hot

First time using paint, my dear friend?

How about we post favorite Varys plot twist. Will he be:

Merman
Woman (more specifically Jon's mother)
Has a penis
Is secretly Valyrian/Targ/Blackfyre
Will actually kill someone with a crossbow
Killed by Dany afterall

Keep in mind none of these will happen because dee and dee are boring, pandering to the masses, hacks.

Please post Euron memes I need to collect them

fuck you faggot. he never would burn shireen. should have given him a warrior's death not have him burned his daughter

if they kill bad poosey we riot

"Fuck all Dornish, race war now"

What did Euron mean by this?

She's too pleb

Haven't you read the leaks? She kicks it next episode

anyone have the pic version of Eruons chad vs virgin walk greyworm?
specifically the jpeg not the gif

he' obviously a brightflame you faggot. he's from the same place aerion went into exile and sired children. and is a eunuch. aerion wanted to make egg a eunuch so he could have him be his sister wife and thus aerions line dies with a eunuch

He kills Dany with his weapon of choice.

Just watched E2

Who the fuck is writing this dialogue, it's fucking kindergarten level

are you the Sup Forumseddit raimiposter?

kek

This, Stannis is a psycho asshole who burns people for fun

>Ok Rosabell, you're a cute girl, but this part is pretty weak, it's only a supporting role and this series is going down the drain in quality. You need something more. From what I can tell with my binoculars and spyholes, you're working with some Grade A Mediterranean tits.
>Game of Thrones is known for tits, but they're almost all shit, yours will blow them away. Trust me, you'll be remembered forever for them. Sign the nudity contract, don't be a Clarke.

>.....ok, Mr. Charteris.

>blackfyre fucking shit

Not anymore user. He's have to be an interesting and complex character for that to happen. It'll never happen on the show because the show is canon

HAHAHAH EPIC VIRGIN VIRGIN XDDD

INCOMING FOREIGN INVASION UNDERWAY

In all fairness what else could he have done? It's not like Yara did much for him either.

/r/ing the trap one with Jaime

>best tits in the show
>dark haired beauty
yet you dumbfucks lose your shit over some ugly man faced waif cunt or a curly haired jew that looks like a preteen boy .

Im starting to think this is a homosexual board

D&D did go out of their way to have Oberyn point out he is from Lys which shocks Varys as he claims he went out of his way entirely to lose the accent to which Oberyn claims he has an ear for that too

PRESTON
R
E
S
T
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=SVjEnkt4NdE

Why is she even attracted to Yara when her daughter is the hottest piece of ass on the show? Hell even dickless Theon would be a better fuck

This insecurity
wow

>So in the books I predict he'll be stuck up North for quite awhile
This is under the assumption Ramsay doesn't have him in the dungeons.

Literally a role made for Johnny Depp.

>Why is she even attracted to Yara when her daughter is the hottest piece of ass on the show? Hell even dickless Theon would be a better fuck

Are of them gay like her?

Here.
They're both hot, retard. The waif being slightly superior.

>hottest piece of ass on the show
>who is melisandre
>who is young lyanna

>stannistautist shitting up /got/ daily
>homosexual board

careful sherlock, you might have a case

>Im starting to think this is a homosexual board

Not

Post your top 3 favorite characters and other anons will make assumptions about you

Maybe Tyene is straight only

What did GRRM mean by this

BUT I LIKE MUSCULAR WOMEN

Jon secretly gives Daenerys a drop of milk of the poppy each time they interact so she eventually gets addicted and feels dependant on Jon.

Can't wait for sneaky Jon

It wasn't til you moved in

Stannis
Davos
Melisandre

Team Dragonstone now and forever

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

1. Arya
2. Ned
3. Beric

can we get this blank?

the dude was surrounded, his fleet sunk to the bottom with 1/2 off daenerys allied army and the nobility of the dornish house, meaning he just routed dorne and sunk a large part of daenerys fleet.

this isn't a worst case scenario for theon, this is a "i better change name and become a transgender whore in essos" scenario for theon

>daughter of Oberyn, the dude who fucks anything that is pretty enough
>not willing to try anything

Bet you my life savings she carpet munches

Stannis
Stannis
Stannis

>tfw you will never get to read hold the door, and sept of balor the way it was suppose to be written

Who was the bigger dog?
Arya or the wolf

There is literally nothing sexy or noteworthy about the waif other than her tits, and even then there are plenty of tits in the show that have a nice face attached.

Cersei, Euron, Joffrey

Will Tyene and Ellaria pay the Iron Price ?

Jaime
Cersei
Euron

Her eyes are superb

Stannis
Jon
Jaime

>to muscular to be a girl
>to feminine to be a guy

I'm in love

You're a pretty legit guy. You aren't afraid to show that you're better than most. You drown in pussy quite frequently.

haha so fucking epic dude

you have so many sexs and i have 0 sexs

wow you are so epic my man

Selmy
Arthur Dayne
Jaime

I miss the Pay the Iron Price memes

>BIG COCK vs BAD POOSY

The true song of ice and fire and it's off-screen

Will samwell eat the cuckknights scabs?

Stannis
Darkstar
Victarion

They haven't developed sprinklers in Dorne yet

You love the books and hate the show

b-but tax policy

Will there be rape next episode Sup Forums?

>tfw she said kill us now and eurons soldiers gave a nod that said "we are going to fuck your lifes upside down"

So... what was the gift?

>You will never eat Yaras scurvy vagina while momma snek pegs your ass and jerks you off while shouting encouragement.

It hurts lads.

Victarion
Aegon
Arstan Whitebeard

That's pretty normal, dude.